Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember. That's the problem. I think it was late in S3, but I don't remember the episode. I'm going to have to search through my DVDs. That won't be a hardship! I'm pretty sure it was written on one of those swab tubes.

It's DEFINITELY not only in your imagination... I'm pretty sure it was written on a swab too...

Isn't it from early S4? Cause I remember a while back when CSIM just started here, the tv had the promo thing with scenes from S4 (I remember scenes from Felony Flight and From The Grave), and one of the shot, is that shot of the swab with Detective Ryan Wolfe on it. So, it could be from S4? But I don't have S4 dvd so I can't look through it :(

Thanks for the promo pic. Omg his eyes!! *dies* He looks so good in blue/blue green :D

I made a few icons from this pic. :D

081insjoke1.jpg
081insjoke2.jpg
081insjoke3.jpg

I went through 'from the grave' and 'felony flight' for you Silhouette, but nothing. If someone could give me the exact episode, PLEASE do so...you got me all curious and I can't find it. :(

Athlov, great icons! Love the 'ins joke here' line. :lol:

Silhouette said:
That's what I was thinking! I would put up so much struggle that he would have to... eh, pin me down *falls over* whoops!

But what if after we rob the bank it was Horatio who showed up instead?

Horatio: Put that down and let me see your hands...
Me: H? No Ryan?? Damn
Me: I want Ryan Wolfe! Or... or... or I'll blow up the entire city! (this is just an excuse, of course )
Ryan: *comes out behind H* How do you know my name? What--
Me: That's not important. But I don't want any other officer following me, except you *runs away* Now go and catch me, Wolfe!
Ryan: Why me????

Is it just me, or because his name is 'Wolfe' it makes it even more interesting? Like, wolves are interesting creatures of the night Oh yeah... I wouldn't mind being his Little Red Riding Hood

Wait a sec... Ryan/Jonathan #12: I could be your Little Red Riding Hood, Wolfe

Wow, that was a long quote. :p OMG. I love your senario the best!! Poor Horatio.. REJECTED! :lol: After you requested 'Wolfe' to chase you, I would some running in saying "Yeah, but he has to be shirtless." Then run out. :devil: I hope you enjoy him. :D :devil: Oh, I love your thread name. :lol: :)

Ali, I love those promo pictures. His eyes are *drool*. There was a close up on his left eye in 'Dark Room.' I love his eyes. :)

athlov, I love your icons!! :D

Awww I'm so sorry Nikki :( I mean I recognize some of the shots in the promo as from S4, I wasn't sure if the swab shot was from those episodes as well. Sorry if it was misleading :(

Haha love your icons, athlov! "Bet I make you feel tingly inside" Oh yes you do, Mr Wolfe! :D :lol:

I think H could live with rejection, sandersidle ;) :D Whoa... why all of the sudden Ryan turns shirtless?? :eek: :eek: Thank you, shirt fairy sandersidle! :lol: Ahem. Should stop running... *Ryan gets me and tackles me to the ground* Oh God. Shirtless Ryan is pinning me down. :eek: MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! :lol: :lol:

*cough* Pardon the randomness...
Anyway, I was watching Evanescence Making The Video (Call Me When You're Sober)... you know that new vid is based on the tale Little Red Riding Hood? And there's this actor (supposed to play the ex-bf/wolf), when they interviewed him he was like "Hi, I'm the Wolf." I swear I just perked up! :lol: Hence the Little Red Riding Hood idea :D

sandersidle, omg HIS EYES!!! :eek: *faints* I think I envy his eyelashes! :lol:

hey everyone!!! im new :) lol like seriously i just started watching in october (thnx to my sis) and of course i fell for jonathan! omg he's amazing....anyone know how tall he is?? and are his eyes green or brown?? ttyl togo lovers lol

Silhouette said:
Thank you, shirt fairy sandersidle! :lol:

Your very welcome ;) :lol: Shirt fairy... Teehee! *chuckles*

I'm jealous of his eyelashes too! I noticed them in that picture too. *sighs* Oh, how I love him. :p

Welcome to the hot thread beLIEve!! You might need a few pillows and some plastic coverings for them.. (From seeing all the pictures your going to find yourself on the floor. You need some padding. [Pillows] ;) Then, we realized we have to keep buying pillows because we're drooling all over them, so we have plastic coverings now. :lol:) I'm not crazy!! ;)

I just went through all the pages in this current thread and after the third picture post decided to change my location, moving into the tub of our shower since it is easier to drain all my drool there...

After page 10 I needed a fresh bottle of water, because otherwise I would've died from dehydration... Wouldn't that be a mystery for the CSIs? :D

Needless to say, I'm very much caught in the spell of the Totally Gorgeous One :D
*did I write that right? :rolleyes:*

you're welcome Silhouette ! :) I'm glad I could help you.

Welcome beLIEve! you have an interesting user name! :)
His eyes are hazel, but sometimes they look green and sometimes more brown (IMO).

please don't stress yourself because of the 'Det. Wolfe' cap. ;)
ok, I believe you.
I wanted to see it on the show. Horatio letting Ryan lead a case on its own (like Grissom did with Greg) and then at the end of the episode he gets the promotion.
Nick also got his CSI level 3 promotion on screen.

but I'm glad that he's a Detective. :)

Athlov !!! Thank You SO much for making those icons!!! I wish I could wear them all at one time, its hard to choose, but thanks so much!!
And by the way, I love that
"Unlocks My Heart" title!! Athlov

Welcome beLIEve :) (is your username based on "The best part of believe is the lie"? I love that line :D)

loozy said:
After page 10 I needed a fresh bottle of water, because otherwise I would've died from dehydration... Wouldn't that be a mystery for the CSIs? :D
:lol: Oh yeah... Then I want Ryan assigned to the case :p :lol: Imagine...

Ryan: COD?
Alexx: Dehydration... did you find a pool of water?
Ryan: Yeah, on the floor, around her, even her pillows soaked. So she died from dehydration? I don't get it...
Alexx: No, Ryan... Baby girl died from excessive drooling. A known sympthom to Togolism...
Ryan: :eek: Togo what??
:p :D

I think we had a discussion here about Jon/Ryan's height a while ago?

Lol Silhouette! Good Dialogue... and very realistic...we all have to watch out for that excessive drooling.
Oh and Silhouette , once again, I say... I am in deep passionate love with your avvie!!
Welcome beLIEve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back