Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info szmandatogoholic. It's so cool that Jonathan is Jewish *nips to the synagouge to convert* Is anyone joining me here? lol.

Have to say that "Crime Wave" is one of my favourite Ryan episodes. He gets a family mention and he's looks super-sexy in that episode as well.

Pic from Payback? That's not payback, that's 48 hours to life. But yeah it's a gorgeous smile. *still drooling* :D

Okay, so Jewish? Interesting.

Sue, I'll get the pic to you in another way then. ;)

Crime wave is nice, yeah. Black T-shirt = drool

*Must remember to breathe when viewing cute smile pic* Oh my god... so totally hot. Was he sporting a new hairstyle in the last ep of Miami in America? If so- i may need caps.

I'm on here today... and you know what the best part is? I'm not at school!!! :D Yeah, my mom kept me out to finish an Algebra project and to see if I can go to my doctor today to see what's wrong with me that I can't concentrate... I told her it's ADD. (Cuz whenever everyone's talking, I can't concentrate.) But I actually think it's from being restrained from seeing pics of The Gorgeous One all day!!

Oh Ok, athlov college, I'm at the university too, well I'm doing postgraduate studies, you know the studies you do after you graduate from the university, now, you're older than me!!! :p I'm 23 :D

I wouldn't be able to concentrate if I looked those pics before studying or going to the univ, wait... that's why I didn't study at all last week!!!! :D

At Smacked, we were talking about eating cookies from others body :devil: and I just can imagine Jon eating those cookies or candies from me :eek: that would be hot :devil:

Thanks for the info Katie! :)

I think it's cool that he is able to crack a safe.
and

post by Thumpy:
It does make me wonder what kind of life old Uncle Ron led that he even knew how to crack a safe in the first place.

me too. :lol:
I hope he worked for a company who produces safes and he's not a criminal.
and I'm with you about Ryan's past. I want a happy childhood too.

promo pics for 'come as you are' are availible with Ryan! :D
He looks good, but no t-shirt.

Hey with this post we only need 199 posts till the next thread. :lol:

Your welcome inge! :D And thanks for telling us about the 'Come As You Are' promo pics. He looks very good, but yeah, I want a t-shirt.. or.. Sweatervest!!! *drools* Yum. :p

I hope Uncle Ron isn't a criminal either!! :lol: That would be weird. I don't think that would make sense because Ryan seems to be very close to him. He was very concered about him in 'Crime Wave'. He wouldn't care so much if Uncle Ron went to jail. Atleast I don't think he would. I want to know about his parents!! I have a feeling that Ryan wasn't very close to them. He never talks about them and he said they left him their lawnmower. I don't know if he was being sarcastic or if it's true. I could be wrong. :)

ETA: 198 posts. :p Athlov, those pictures are.... *falls over* Thanks bud!! :D

OMG I was just going to post thank you athlov for the darkroom pics then I see the degraasi ones and my keyboard got flooded with drool...you rule girl..thanks for sharing them. He's soooo adorkle...man he must have bad eyesight..poor baby.

I don't care what kind of eyesight he has...he's hot, and it's a Jonathan Togo interview!!! i watch a bit of Degrassi myself, and I totally agree with the red-headed cheerleader. At least she has the good taste in who to crush on *grin* the glasses were pretty sexy, though, I must admit

Combine the following:

Major sinus problems, migrains
Lack of sleep
Watching CSI:Miami Tuesday morning
Thinking about Ryan Wolfe
Seeing athlov's pics of Jonathan/Ryan-Thanks! :)
Wanting to see more of Ryan's chest
A gaggle of CSI men that dominate

Results:

One tired, over worked LPN with migrains that only be cured by lots of rest, and viewing of CSI men (equal opportunity of drooling over), Ryan...who can blame me for getting all drool like over the way he looks! Hey, a girl has to have happy thoughts during tough times!

Oh My Gosh Guys!! I dont think anybody mentioned this yet, if they did, sorry. I just gotta say that this episode swas so chestickly fantastic!!!( I know the chest issue was alreadyu talked about) Man that was a lot of chest!! Anyways, this is what I ment to talk about. I recorded the episode and I will never delete it!!! Ryan had the cutest, cutest and I MEAN CUTEST!!!!!!! little smirk!! I think it was in Athlov's (insert joke here) picture, he did the raised the eyebrows real fast and smile real fast, I almost fainted and watched it over and over and over again!!. Anybody else notice?

I didn't notice immediately. Oh, well, this gives me yet another reason to watch the episode over and over again in slow motion (like I wouldn't do that anyway...) Thank the heavens above for OnDemand on Comcast!

He looks just edible in those pics! I love it when his shirt's open like that. It kind of draws me in. :eek: If he were actually standing in front of me, I'd probably fall in! :eek: Of course it's not open enough, but we can always hope for button-popping moments.

He didn't say my name in Double Jeopardy. I'm very disappointed. :( It's just not the same hearing Horatio say it.

But one thing that did make my ears prick up was that someone called him "Detective Wolfe". I don't know who it was, but some guy searching through the rubbish in the place where the body was dumped called up to Ryan when he found the weights used to weigh the body down, and it was definitely "Detective Wolfe". (Ryan was with Alexx looking at the body and trying not to let the smell get to him - awwww! :D ) I didn't think they were detectives, but maybe they are. :confused: I know I saw "Det. R. Wolfe" written down on an evidence bag in S3. I haven't found it again yet, but I'll cap it when I do, so I can convince myself I'm not imagining things under the influence of an overdose of Togoism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back