Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's season 5 yes, those were screenshots from Dark Room. (reminds me I still have to go see it)

Ali, poor you. :( I'm glad he did say my name. I do believe I heard 'detective Wolfe' once too. Can't remember when, it's mostly officer.

*upon seeing the pic of Ryan with a gun* Oh my... *dies*

athlov, how could you do this to me? You know I have strange attraction to Ryan holding a gun! :p Just kidding. You rock for posting the caps, always :D

Damn, I would rob a bank just so he could arrest me and look at me that intense...

Ryan: MDPD, hold it right there! You're under arrest. Put everything down and turn around slowly.
Me: *throws everything away* I'm all yours. Take me! :p :lol:

Just kidding. :D Anyway, love the caps of Jon too. He looks so adorkable with glasses. Is that from an interview?

I think I saw 'Detective Ryan Wolfe' written on an evidence bag (a swab?) before... but I don't remember others calling him detective. I thought detectives are like Tripp? Or Sofia and Brass in LV, which I thought were different from CSIs? :confused: I mean, Sofia was CSI then she's a detective now. Confusing...

Last night Deviant aired here. I was pointing at the tv: "It's the Green Sweater!!" :lol:

Thanks for the caps and the other pics athlov! :)

please Ali, could you make a screen cap? I'm not convinced that he's a Detective.

The difference between LV and Miami/NY is that the CSI's in LV are not cops. they're civilians and they can wear a gun. If you look closer you can see that they're not wearing a badge, just an ID card.
CSI's in Miami and New York are cops.
The only problem is Natalia. I think she isn't a cop, but she's a CSI now. maybe civilians can be CSI's in Miami too. :confused:

I went through the ep, but couldn't find the part you were talking about. If someone could tell me when that evidence bag was visible I can cap it, but for myself I couldn't find it. If you tell me I'll have it tomorrow morning, going to bed now.

:lol: Silhouette, I love your senario! :D Now, if it were me I would run with the money and let him catch me... Maybe he would have to push me down and straddle me. :lol: :devil: I see them do that in CSI: NY alot. *giggles*

athlov, you rock.. He is so freaking adorable. I love him with glasses on. *sighs*

I logged in today during Algebra class, but got caught by my friend Rachel. (I told her I was "Surfing the 'Net") Sadly, this window had to be closed after awhile because I needed help on my bounds and intervals. (Oh, Jon, where were you???) :lol:

I was just thinking about the new thread title and the safe cracking thing.

Ryan/Jonathan #12: 'Safe Cracker Extraordinaire' or
Ryan/Jonathan #12: 'Unlocks My Heart'
Ryan/Jonathan #12: ...
Something like that, but I can't think of anything snappy right now. ;)

aw Athlov I saw you posted and clicked this link as quick as I could thinking you would have some more yummy pics,,see your spoiling me girl..

How about....ryan/jonathan #12. 22 right 38 left..he can crack my safe anyday.

Nah just playing hehe.

This is a totally unrelated random thought, but there's a Best Buy commercial where this guy brings his lady friend a gift from Best Buy, and she "pushes aside the dinner plates" so she can set her gift on the table to open it. It just brings a smile to my face because I think of Ryan's comment to Calleigh every time I see that commercial.

"He can crack my safe anyday"? :lol: :lol: Love that Twiz. I found it pretty funny too, sandersidle. Funny in a good way. He definitely can crack my safe anyday :devil: :p :lol:

sandersidle said:
:lol: Silhouette, I love your senario! :D Now, if it were me I would run with the money and let him catch me... Maybe he would have to push me down and straddle me. :lol: :devil: I see them do that in CSI: NY alot. *giggles*
That's what I was thinking! :lol: I would put up so much struggle that he would have to... eh, pin me down :p :devil: :lol: *falls over* whoops! :lol:

But what if after we rob the bank it was Horatio who showed up instead? :eek:

Horatio: Put that down and let me see your hands...
Me: H? No Ryan?? Damn :lol:
Me: I want Ryan Wolfe! Or... or... or I'll blow up the entire city! (this is just an excuse, of course ;))
Ryan: *comes out behind H* How do you know my name? What--
Me: That's not important. But I don't want any other officer following me, except you *runs away* Now go and catch me, Wolfe! :p :devil:
Ryan: Why me????
:lol:

Is it just me, or because his name is 'Wolfe' it makes it even more interesting? Like, wolves are interesting creatures of the night ;) :devil: Oh yeah... I wouldn't mind being his Little Red Riding Hood :devil: :devil: :lol:

Wait a sec... Ryan/Jonathan #12: I could be your Little Red Riding Hood, Wolfe :devil: :lol:

inge I think you're right. I hadn't realized that CSIs in Miami are cops. Thanks for explaining :)

inge said:
please Ali, could you make a screen cap? I'm not convinced that he's a Detective.
I will. As soon as I find it. I know I've seen it. And Silhouette thinks she's seen it too, so I don't think it's just my imagination. :confused:

I like the thread names about safe cracking. Twiz , you made me laugh out loud with your wish for him to come and crack your safe. :lol:

I found some promo pics for Come As You Are. HQ. Enjoy.
Eyes! *dies*
Kneeling down
Credit to Shane at Modern Day Gallery.

His hair is different. More... blown about. He's got another one of those sweater/t-shirt combinations on. And, is that the same jacket as he wore in Collision? It wasn't a very nice jacket then, but it looks better with that sweater. Oh hell, he looks good in anything! :p

P.S. I've only just figured out that I can copy and paste URLs. How long did that take me? :rolleyes: All this time, I've been typing them in by hand. *head meets desk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back