Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliGtr that's a good eyes closed pic. I love his reaction there to H and his OCD...poor baby.
Yeah I'm so tired of bradgalinie or whatever but I don't wish the poparazzi on togo. He seems like the type of person that likes his personal life kept that way. I'd feel bad if they were chasing him around. I'd just like some random person to snap a shirtless pic of him on the beach..it could happen..

I think I've heard him referred to as a detective too. I know H called him an officer in nailed.

Awww Ali, thats such a cute icon. I love him in UTI. He got so sad when he thought H wasn't going to give him the job. :D

Woohoo!! Its Miami Monday as Twiz would say :p Im so excited because of his scene :D

I dont know if this is a spoiler so just in case... Anyways, I noticed that in the promo he was wearing the same clothes as in Death Pool. Anyone notice that?? Or does anyone know why? Thanks :) It's been driving me insane :lol:

Oh man... oh man oh man... I just about died yesterday after seeing another one of those to go/togo signs... I wished I had a camera sooooo much at the time, but I didn't. In any case, the sign was in a grocery store, and it was something for Campbell's soup or something like that, and it said "M'm! M'm! Good! Togo!" :lol: I nearly had an aneurism. The 'to' and the 'go' were super close together, I swear it looked just like it said "Togo." I almost gave myself whiplash from turning so fast to look at it after I saw it out of the corner of my eye... so awesome. So incredibly awesome.

Ali, Thumpy, Twiz, I believe you. ;)
I think I try to get used to Det. Wolfe.
Thanks for the info! :)

Tonight I saw 'Felony Flight'. not much Ryan ( :(), but he looked good and I like the scene where he was watching the video. His look is soo cute during the scene.

next week: Nailed *is sooo excited*
the preview was good. I saw Ryan with Cal in the lab as he tried to shoot the nailgun and hold it to his eye and the next scene was with eric in the Hummer.

Good luck surviving it, inge. All it took for me was Ryan and Delko in the Hummer and him with an injury for me to start crying. (I was basically having a nosebleed. My mom said, "Clam down, it's just a show." :eek: NOTHING'S just a show when a guy you like is INJURED!!!)

Oh Nailed was so hard for me to watch. I almost cried and everytime I watch it now I get closer to crying for some reason. Just knowing it was going to happen months ahead was aganizing. Then that night I was on the edge of my seat waiting. Yes its probably my fac ep of all csim just because togo was amazing in it, his acting was two thumbs up. Enjoy it Inge, but be prepared, its not pretty. hehe.

Quicky I know what you mean. I can't go to a store now without seeing togo somewhere. and yes they put that to go really close together and it looks like togo.. I will be buying come Campbells soup now. They got that right "M'm! M'm! Good! Togo!" I love it..
I think that would be a great new thread name ...oh we have a long while for that, but lets remember it. "M'm! M'm! Good! Togo!"

Tonights eppy.. Mmmm lots a Ryan :p
eck21.gif

That episode had so much Ryan in it!!! And he looked soo good :D He wasnt wearing the same thing from Death Pool.. Thankfully!

Why do they always make him look like such an ass! Im sorry but that is sooo annoying! He pushed a COP!!! I thought it was some random guy!! but he pushed a police man.. oomg... and H said next time he wont be able to help him get out of it.. :( Why did he get so upset with the kids house? I didnt see why he pushed the cop.. Im sorry, i still love him but... why does he get so angry so easily? Oh and that kid at the end totally told him off huh? :( Poor baby!! The beginning was sooo funny though!!! "Please dont tell me your going to pop that." :lol: I was laughing so hard.

Ok im done.. I just had to get that off my chest :)

Yes, lot's of Ryan.

They did it again. They made Ryan look bad. He shoved that guy and he shouldn't have. --- But on a good note, we have emotional Ryan, mad Ryan, determined Ryan, Ryan pushing a guy up against and truck. There was a brief appearance by Erica, but it wasn't bad; she helped him out. :) Lot's of Ryan. :D

Hehe :lol: The preview for next week showed Ryan in the morgue, and the person under the white sheet started to sit up. He freaked out and ran out of the morgue. It looked so funny, I can't wait. :p There was a part where Ryan and Eric were in a grave yard and Ryan said, "I hate this case!" :lol: Eric agreed. :p

I liked that tonights episode had so much Ryan.. it was awsome!! but i can't even tell you how excited i am for next week it looks so good!! and it also looks like there is going to be a lot of Ryan in that ep to.. Can't Wait!

OMG...tonights ep was good. and ryan OMG smokin hot and his voice sounded so sexy, more then usually or it was just me.
OK yeah what is his problem.. Ryan needs anger management big time...pushin another cop. I get the feeling we got a little something about ryan's family out of this ep. This case was personal to him.. I always got the feeling ryans' family didn't have much money...he was getting a lawamower left to him, he clearly has a problem with rich peeps and he has student loans...now I think maybe his family lost their home or something like these peeps did. Anyone think that? But yeah he was really upset and angry and friggin hott as hell,but such a bad boy..yummy. OH and don't even go to the reporter, that turned my stomach. Great ep, lots of Ryan...Ryan overload. OH and preview for next week look really good too..Poor ryan..run ryan run..hehe

I don't really think we should read that much into it. I think he's just a good guy, and he hates seeing people work for so much and then some idiot rich guy comes along and takes it all away. That's just disgusting.

Twiztid4Togo said:
OK yeah what is his problem.. Ryan needs anger management big time...pushin another cop.
Maybe we should get together and teach him some. :devil: :lol:

I don't think this is too spoilery, specially as I don't really know what's going on, but just in case...
Ryan has a very powerful sense of fairness. He wants to see justice being done, and gets very frustrated when it doesn't work. He does need to rein his temper in though. He can't go round pushing policemen. But Emotional!Ryan is so good for us Togoholics. :p ----- I think it is possible that he has a problem with rich people, especially when they're not very bright like the girl in Legal, or if they take it for granted , like the lad who was going to inherit the island. And he was really surprised that Natalia lived in the neighbourhood she did in the episode where she came to observe his crime scene.

That orange shirt from the 100th ep pics isn't a good one. The orange is too pinky. He looks better in a more fiery orange, like in Double Jeopardy, IMHO.

inge , you're going to love Nailed. It is hard to watch in some parts, but there are so many Ryan scenes to drool over - dumpster diving, dinner plates, scenes in the lab with Calleigh, and a blistering scene with Eric by the elevator (fabulous death-glare). You'll love it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back