Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they will be gorgeous- because Jon/Ryan is now officially known on this board as THE GORGEOUS ONE (remember to make it entirely in capitals!) as he is truly gorgeous! I can't go a sentence without mentioning his gorgeousness!! My mother doesn't see where I'm coming from, but she will in time!

THE GORGEOUS ONE¡¡¡¡ haha i like that name, perfect for Togo, ill remember it dont worry :D

Ryan lover, no, that was 'blood in the water', in 'open water' someone dies during a cruise. ;)

I was watching a few parts of random episodes and I stumbled across something I want to share with you all. I have to warn you, its extreme cuteness. Be warned. Get your droolbuckets ready. (I ruined my keyboard because I wasn't counting on it :lol:) Yeah? Here it is. Remember to breathe.

Ryan
Link edited due to the 480px guideline ;)

*faint*

.................. forgot to breathe..... i saw it before reading your advice......

i think i need help

THANK YOU

ashh hello peeps! i don';t have much to say excpet how freakin tasteh Wolfe was looking in high Octane1

I must say i lurve his jumper combos!

MikeW, yes, THE GORGEOUS ONE is Jewish. He comes from a lot of ethinical; backgrounds, his mom has two and his dad has two. Full bio from TV.com:

Father is Ukranian-Jewish, and mother is Irish and Italian,are named Michael and Sheila.

Raised in Rockland, Massachusetts, USA

Jonathan Togo was born on August 25, 1977 to Michael, a retired graphics designer and Sheila Togo, a store owner. He was raised in Rockland, Massachusetts, attending Hebrew school as a child and graduating from Rockland High School in 1995.

Togo describes himself as "a little bit of a mutt. My mother is Italian and Irish and my father is Ukranian-Jewish," he says, noting that Togo was originally Tonkaviev, shortened by a grandfather in search of a catchier name for his carpet business. "I was raised as a Jew in a predominantly Irish-Catholic part of the country. We were extremely liberal Jews. I went to Hebrew school but we were middle class and it costs money to join a synagogue, money we didn't always have. I was bar mitzvahed at 13 and basically never returned to the synagogue."

He went on to attend Vassar College, graduating with a BA in Theater. While at Vassar he performed in a band with Sam Endicott and John Conway, both of whom are now members of the band The Bravery.

Jonathan has performed in numerous plays, including "Our Country's Good" for which he won the Margaret Thatcher Kazan Award. He has several TV show credits under his belt including a starring role in "Special Unit 2" as well as appearances in "Judging Amy," "Law & Order," "Ed," and "The Jury."

His most notable film credit is from Mystic River in 2003. He has also appeared in "Raccoon",directed by Trey Nelson in 2004 and in "Up" a Tracie Laymon movie in 2002.

He can currently be seen playing Ryan Wolfe on "CSI: Miami" (2002) which airs Monday at 10/9c on CBS in the United States.

Jonathan also claims get mistaken with Eric Szmanda from the regular CSI (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) all the time.

And maybe that explains some unknown info. :D

Thanks for the info about the episode. :)

cool, new information about Ryan and his uncle.
your theory sounds good athlov( BTW, thanks for the pics).
maybe Ryan is a neglected kid and this would explain his reaction in 'shootout'.
but I don't want to see an unhappy childhood. maybe he spent a lot of holidays in Miami with his uncle.
I have a question: to whom did he say this?

I also think it's cute that he was nice to Natalia. (please don't hate me for this). it's typical Ryan. He hasn't forgiven her yet, but he supports her when something bad happen to her (in this case to her sister).

BTW Thumpy, I like your new avatar. :)
Is it form 'after the fall' or from 'crime wave'?

and I want to see him in a black t-shirt again. :p

inge, Ryan was opening a safe.. Well, "cracking" it open and when he was doing it he told Tripp. :)

I don't like how he was nice to her.. Well, I would have rather had the writers use that screentime with him and someone else.. :p Your right though. It was typical Ryan. :rolleyes: :D

inge said:
BTW Thumpy, I like your new avatar.
Is it form 'after the fall' or from 'crime wave'?

Thanks, inge. :D It's from 'Crime Wave'.

your theory sounds good athlov( BTW, thanks for the pics).
maybe Ryan is a neglected kid and this would explain his reaction in 'shootout'.
but I don't want to see an unhappy childhood. maybe he spent a lot of holidays in Miami with his uncle.
I have a question: to whom did he say this?

I just love getting these bits and pieces of backstory, lol. athlov's theory is very thought provoking, but personally I like to think that maybe as a child Ryan visited his uncle during summer vacation or something, and that's why it seems he spent a lot of time with him. That may be because I'm not a real 'angsty' person, and I'm still clinging to the hope that at least one of these characters had a relatively normal childhood (I think maybe Delko did at least). It does make me wonder what kind of life old Uncle Ron led that he even knew how to crack a safe in the first place. :lol:

One last thing guys...I know y'all are enjoying the 'The Gorgeous One' thing at the moment, but can we refrain from typing it in all caps, please? Typing in all caps is considered shouting online, it can come across as a bit rude or off putting to some. ;) Thanks guys.

Okies. I will try not to type it all in caps unless the caps lock is on by mistake. :)

I also like your new avi, Thumpy. I saw inge's post and went, "Thumpy has a new avi? I must see!" :lol:

szmandatogoholic said:
Okies. I will try not to type it all in caps unless the caps lock is on by mistake. :)

Thanks...it's most appreciated. ;)

I also like your new avi, Thumpy. I saw inge's post and went, "Thumpy has a new avi? I must see!" :lol:

Thanks again. :D I liked the way his neck looked in that pic, so I decided it was time I changed avvies again. ;)

Wow I forgot to post in here today...hhmmm stupid AOL.
Last nights ep was better then I expected and I must say that Ryan looked hotter then ever...what did you expect? I didn't mind the way Ryan went to Boa being nice, it's shows he's a better person for looking out for his co worker even if he doesn't like or trust her. I LOVED the way he was pissed at the reporter. Man I hope he really sees her for the slime she is and hates her, sry for those who like her but really...even Calleigh thinks she's low life...chalk one up for Cal's comments to her too..YAY.
I loved the tid bit about him knowing how to crack a safe and his uncle, which he didn't say it was his Uncle Ron, which pisses me off but just an uncle. Now I have several uncles so who knows. I'm believe it's Ron. But anyways just the fact Ryan knows how to crack a safe is interesting.

Nikki for some reason twice now I have tried to see your pic you posted and it's blurred..I thought I was loosing my sight and I was finally going blind because of too much togo overload. I even adjusted my glasses before I realized it's the pic...

Athlov , Your pics are GREAT. I love them. I found something here. Ryan is a Gealic name, and means Little King, and Jonathan is a Hebrew name, and means "gift from god". So, the names for this actor are pretty well chosen :lol:

CalleighWolfe said:
Yeah, I'm better today, thanks AliGtr

Wow, more Togo pics *drools* very good ones athlov. I thought you were adult like Twiz but you were talking about school, very funny :p

Glad you like the pics. :D

I meant school as in college. It's all the same to me. I'm 24 and I'm in my jr. year at the university. I'm doing rather well, but this class is a whopper. I really wish I had more Togo time. :( This course is ridiculously hard though. It's like three in one. Math, logic and reasoning, and English. :eek:

I have class tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be able to spend some more time on the computer to make caps of Dark Room. :)

Twiztid4Togo said:
I loved the tid bit about him knowing how to crack a safe and his uncle, which he didn't say it was his Uncle Ron, which pisses me off but just an uncle. Now I have several uncles so who knows. I'm believe it's Ron. But anyways just the fact Ryan knows how to crack a safe is interesting.

Oh, that's really cool! :cool: His uncle could have learned to crack safes either by being a burglar or by actually making safes. It would be an uncle that Ryan had spent a considerable amount of time with - it's not the sort of thing you could learn in 10 minutes, or we'd all be doing it. He's obviously attached to Uncle Ron, going to check on him in Crime Wave, so my bet would be that it's Uncle Ron that taught him about the safes.

So now, we neeeed to know more abut his background. We even know more about Natalia than him. Horatio's had all the stuff about his mother being killed brought out. Eric's family has always been there, as far as I know, and so has Calleigh's dad. Ryan's the only one that hasn't been given much of a back-story. We even know about Tripp's divorce. I would like to think that the writers have something stored up for Ryan. I just hope it's not anything too awful. :rolleyes:

I love that pic from Payback. Such a gooooorgeous smile! :p *slumps back in chair mumbling incoherently*

*collects self* We had Double Jeopardy last night. And finally a character has my name! But she's the baddie. :( I don't yet know if Ryan says my name - I haven't watched it all yet. You may not hear from me for some time if he does... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back