Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the previews it looks like tomorrow's ep is going to be filled with tons of togo yay. I was worried since it was all about boa but there's like 3 or 4 clips with ryan...even angry screaming gun holding ryan..ooohh. maybe he'll get to shoot someone.

Hey what happened to my game..no one is playing and making me sad...
Next Letter is J so i'm taking it..
ETA: J= Joker Ryan...fits Jon better but ryan has a sense of humor too.

AliGtr said:
Oh, I'm sorry. :eek: I thought it might be OK, seeing as all the fics are hidden behind lj cuts with ratings given for all of the risky ones, so people know. I have got a filthy mind when it comes to fics, so some of them are definitely NC-17 - I apologise, and I totally understand if you don't want the link up here.

How about this? A link to the last icon page. Is that OK? *grins apologetically*

Ryan icons

Just to clarify the rules for everyone regarding Adult Content just a bit, this is what the Board Rules say about the issue:

Taken from the Board Rules:
In order to protect those posters who are minors, you cannot post NC-17 or R-Rated material anywhere on the BBS, or link to such material.

I hope that helps clear things up a bit. ;)

And yes, as speed_cochrane said, occasional posts of icons or wallpaper is fine, but if we feel they're taking over the thread we will request that they be posted in the appropriate thread in the Fan Art forum.

Thanks guys! :)

Sorry, Thumpy . I forgot about that. It's so long since I've had to worry about age limits for myself that I don't always remember to think about it. :D

ryan lover , I'm glad I could be some help re. the icon. I'm chuffed to bits when I see people actually using them!

How about a Mondaypic? I saw Collision last week, and he was so sweet in that. There wasn't enough Ryan, but when is there? And that was a horrible jacket! He should have taken it off and just worn the black t-shirt. Or he could have taken the t-shirt off too... But who could say no to a look like this?

AliGtr's Mondaypic

CollisionJTO.jpg

*thinks hard* L. Lovely Ryan? Loveable Ryan? Lickable! :p

^ *Fainting* That man is simply too attractive. He should come with some sort of health warning like:

"Warning- Over exposure to Togo may cause serious side effects". The side effects being that you become totally in love with him! Which i am so am *Whispers* Just don't tell my boyfriend lol. *Chanting* TOGO TOGO TOGO TOGO!!!

And can I offer up an idea for Thread #12's name?

Ryan/ Jonathan #12: TOGO: The TOtally Gorgeous One

Poor Neelie, missing out on so much Jon... :(

N for the first letter of my name (Nikki) and for Nice Ryan. Which I love to see. :D

I was so relieved, because they're going to re-run in Holland again (season 4 ended) and they're re-running season 3!! And I was so happy it wasn't season 1 or 2! I need my Togo fix. That will be the...what...6th time I see Under the Influence. :lol:

Wow, athlov great pics!!!

and that's a really good pic for Monday AliGtr specially 'cause I don't feel very well today, so those pics really cheer me up :D

Isn't it the Boa filled episode on in the USA tonight? well hopefully they will also show a decent amount of The GORGEOUS ONE to balance it out and for y'all to tell me about and show yummy pics what will make me sooooo jealous cuz I can't see it till next year! *crys* :lol:

I can't think of any for O! :lol:

*is still stuck on the roof of The Temple of Togo* has any one got a pillow and an umbrella? its starting to spit!

AliGtr, I love the Mondaypic. He is adorable in Collision.

O? Hmm..

Well even though the episode is about Boa I can't wait to see him. I love the shirt he's wearing. Yum. *drool*

O... Optimistic Ryan? :p Or the Only Ryan. Hehe.

^^ the only Ryan! I soo agree. now how come I didn't think of that?! :lol:^^

I would have put optimistic Ryan but Im not sure what the word means. :D

P= pleasing-to-the-eyes Ryan!

I have to record the hailed one tonight. I have to work and sometimes I hate working nights. Especially on Monday nights.

::::::bows down to the temple of Togo:::::::::::

I'm re-watching season 3...again. What can I say? How can I not watch the hailed one over and over? I just love his hair in season 3. I love how it curls at the ends. Would love to twril it around my fingers......

Now to dream of a shirtless Ryan...where ever and if ever it happens......

I'm glad everybody likes the pics. :D I'm lovin' my season 4 DVDs. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to watch or cap them. I've been working on school work non-stop for about two weeks now, maybe longer. I'm so glad this test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Chp 3 was hell. :devil: Math proofs are evil.

When I get a little play time, I like to come here, make screen caps, and read fanfiction. I don't get nearly enough play time.

aw, thanks for the monday pic Ali. He looks cute.

tonight I saw 'Payback'.
Ryan had some nice moments.
I liked the dialogue with Calleigh about the picture frame. He was like: :rolleyes: She's right.
and he was so concerned about the whole lab as he told Tripp and Natalia about the mole.
so, now we know the mole.
who is it? who is it? ;)
please say nothing. :lol:
(of course I already know everything. :p)

about 'Darkroom' tonight:
I think you'll see some nice ryan scenes tonight.
please tell me everything. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back