Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, funny you say that, 'cause in one episode (damn, lost the title now...) he actually gets compared to Jake. But i.m.o. they're not that much alike. Or I'm looking the wrong way here.

Dutchie said:
Hehe, funny you say that, 'cause in one episode (damn, lost the title now...) he actually gets compared to Jake.
I remember that episode!! That was so hilarious, but I cant recall the title name either lol

awww i think it looks cute ... okay maybe i shouldn't answer that ... i think that everything ryan wears/does/looks like is cute/hot ... it's just the man ^^
but you're right ... it IS rectangular

Silencer on TV.com
And down at the bottom it explains something about both 'A-Rod' and 'Hardy Boys'.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! A-Rod is the first letter and the first three letters of Adam Rodriguez's name!! They are so right!! (Sorry, had to point that out, as I didn't realize it until now and I'm grinning like an idiot with food in my mouth.)

*bows down at the statue of The Gorgeous One's feet in The Temple* All hail... all hail... I need to make another statue of JT, come to think of it... *runs off and finds some solid gold*

szmandatogoholic said:
*bows down at the statue of The Gorgeous One's feet in The Temple* All hail... all hail... I need to make another statue of JT, come to think of it... *runs off and finds some solid gold*
lol! Good luck with that :lol:
szmandatogoholic your avvie is kinda freaky... but cool in some kind of way, poor Greg, I hated that episode, I was like crying!! Anyways, I know Im gonna get a butt-whooping from a MOD for discussing Greg so .. lemme change the subject..hmm.. thanks for agreeing with me about the rectangle head thing, he is still hot of course, but Id just thought, I would point that out, and post pics for your pleasure =)

I have to de-lurk to say that I am the hoarder of the buttcaps, and my my did that ep give us lots!
*whew*
And I too had my first Togo-To Go experience. Oh yes.
I am official now, yall.
I actually stole a pizza flyer, (laminated) from my hotel room in atlantic city because the phone number's last four digits spelled out TOGO on the front!
*Is now ready to attend Togoholics Anonymous meetings*

I've been mostly lurking in the background... but those hot pics brought me back. Oh. My. God. athlov YOU ROCK!! Is it just me or Ryan holding a gun is... *thud*

*wakes up* What just happened? Oh yeah, Ryan is too hot that I can't describe how hot he is without fainting :p

Have to point something out though... athlov why I can't see the pics in your lj?? It's password protected! *cries* *going Togo-depraved*

^^ Well hun, you have to read the directions. I have a friends password on my photobucket account. ;)

web page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back