Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ODed soo much when I watched 'Deviant' on tuesday night in fact I got a headache from ODing on the Sexyness of The Gorgeous One. hehe :lol:
he is sooooo addictive!!

^ I know. It was Togo-a-go-go from the start. ALL HAIL TO THE GORGEOUS ONE!! Oh and me and Susanna should chief priestesses at the temple of Togo, pandering to his EVERY need. We did after all coin a) the phrase THE GORGEOUS ONE (remember to put it all in capital letters people! Its a sign of reverence!) and b) The Temple of Togo! Lol.

*Chanting at the Temple and wildly flailing my arms* TOGO TOGO TOGO TOGO!!

Quickbeam!!!! :)
I'm glad you're back and I hope you have more time. missed you.

Thanks for the info Shadowfax! I tend to forget a lot of details about episodes in a very short time. :(
but you guys are always a great help. ;)

Nikki, I wish you good luck with Ali :lol:
you will need it! :p

aww, I also want to see Ryan hugging someone on the show.
some other things:
a kiss :devil:
ryan with baby (again)
ryan showing emotion
ryan laughing
:D

MikeW I completely agree with you besides the religion of Togoholism was originally my idea! and you came up with the ideas for the holidays :D oh and you spelled my name wrong its Suzanna not Susanna!! :lol:

I don't think I've ever heard Ryan laugh so that needs to happen on the show.
He has a very adorable smile what makes me melt. :p

unfortunatly I don't think we will ever see him kiss anyone or any shower scenes *crys* the writers are evil I don't like them :mad:.

these are the things I want Ryan to do:

Hug someone (eg... Calleigh!! :p)
kiss someone (eg... Calleigh!! :p)
laugh.
shower scene.
hold another baby ( shootout was soo cute!)

inge said:
Nikki, I wish you good luck with Ali :lol:
you will need it! :p
:D

It's not going to happen! :lol: I am a confirmed Hardy Boys shipper. Although, I have to confess I'll read any Ryan fanfic I can find. :eek:

I would love to see Ryan get hugged. I'm not sure he's the kind of guy that would find it easy to make the first move. He's kind of reserved. But I often feel that he needs a hug, and I'm a little too far away to oblige :( , so I'd like to see it on the show. Alexx should hug him, if he's her baby. And there's someone else I'd like to see hug him, but I won't talk about that here, 'cause I'll get in trouble. :D

omg I was watching "From the Grave" yesterday on A&E..*gasp* When Ryan threw Erika's recorder on the floor!!! Soooo SEXY!!!!

All Hail to The Gorgeous One!
*Goes to the half built temple of Togo and performs a sexy dance*

Quicky....YOUR BACK. Missed you a lot and YAY. Yes I remember you. I Hope you have more time to visit more often.

Inge said.... a kiss
ryan with baby (again)
ryan showing emotion
ryan laughing

This season you do get a good laugh come from Ryan in COTC. The graveyard scene with Delko. He laughs and it's a funny sounding laugh. It's got to be jon's real laugh I bet.

Him with another baby, yes I'd like that too. Too bad his neice isn't a baby and he doesn't baby sit her. I don't think he'd buy an ipod for a baby.

A kiss..hhhmmmmm I'd only like to see him kiss one person. Anyone else i'll throw up.

show Emotions= Lot's this season again..

I will vouch for Nikki, she'll take you to the carwash kicking and screaming, she did me. I'll make cookies for anyone that wants to visit.

Ah, Angry!Ryan = Sexy!Ryan indeed!! :devil:

I love his voice too. I can't quite explain how it sounds, but it's definitely sexy! I get chills hearing it when it's all low and mmmmm.... dreamy! *shivers*

ryan_lover, you'll get to hear Ryan laugh a bit in Curse of the Coffin. That was a really cute moment. I found myself replaying that scene over and over again just to hear him laugh nervously at Delko. Oh, and he did a really short sarcastic laugh in 'One of Our Own' too when he was being interrogated by that FBI Agent. :D

You're welcome, inge! :D

But wasn't Ryan's laugh a sarcastic one? *mimics ryan's laugh* "Take it easy Delko*

ALi, I remember a LOT of people saying it was not happening. :devil: Thereby, you can ship more than one ship...

Ryan lover, did I get you into the thread? I think I actually did. HEHE, I really need to go make a list.

A hug? All for it.
A kiss? DO I EVEN HAVE TO SAY THIS? :eek:
A baby? HEHE, see 'a kiss' and lay the link... :devil:
Laugh? We had one in COTC, but I can never have too much laughing Ryan.
Showing emotion? He does a lot, but yeah, gimme my emotion!
Shower scene? *mind slips into gutterville* Oh yeah... :D

OEH, from the grave, recently watched it again. I love the little smirk he gives when Natalia introduces herself. Hell, I love the entire scene, for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

*grabs net to catch Ali with*

*gasp* Did someone say "shower scene"? :eek:

When? Where?!!! I need to know!

Unfortunately, the shower scene's still in the cutting room floor of Gutterville, Kiara. You'd have to take your mind on a little field trip there if you want to see it. :devil: Mine did and now it refuses to come back. :lol:

Yeah, his laugh in COTC was a nervous/sarcastic kind of laugh. But it was cute, nonetheless. :D

lol but is there an actual shower scene?

Also, has he said anything in any interview about what's in store for his character this season?

*bows before leaving the temple of Togo*

I would love to see him just laugh. Openly. Properly, without holding back. One of my fantasies (and I know this is silly :eek: ) is of Ryan giggling. And imagining what would make him giggle. :devil: Sorry. My mind's on a train to Gutterville.

*runs after train to avoid Dutchie 's net* I haven't got time for another ship! :D

*returns briefly from Gutterville* If there were any chance of a shower scene, I would be very much in favour of that *chases train again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back