Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

thanks for letting me be in here and im going to watch that epi because i have it on dvd and am curious and i saw some pics of the epi you all saw with the purple shirt and yes he looks hot in it..

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Thumpy your definatly not the only one whos happy! :devil: It fits him so well.

Haha because Twiz thinks I should have one:

WARNINGGGG! HOT TOGO PIC:

Return of the shirt

I love his expression in that picture.. its so.. I dunno.. sexy :lol: :D (I got the picture from Random-Scribblings :))

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Holy Crap that's a hott pic of him..OMG fainted for a few minutes and now my fingers are going numb klajdfksdfdl;fjad

Katie you should have put a friggin warning on that pic..thanks for making me drool tonight.
    I just watch the ep again a little while ago. I even made my hubby watch it and of course he laughed when Ryan got messed up and scared. OH and when they said someone was going to die he said....oh yeah Togo's going to die...so mean. Men and what I have to live with.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Woot! What a sexy mother effer that Jon!

Have you girls heard that song by Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas? Its called Fergiliscious..anyways..each time it comes on the radio for some reason the word Togoliscious comes to mind, and I end up singing it like that :lol:

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I have a feeling that shirt is getting too small for him... lol!!

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

yeah one more washing and we may see some belly during a stretch of the arms or wave...something come on. 2 more washing and we may see belly without a stretch...We can all only hope for that...

7. szmandatogoholic

8. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Maybe we could get a scene where he tries the purple shirt on and he says: "OMG, I can see my belly, I think I have to change this t-shirt" so he takes it off *drools* and we can see more than a belly: his chest, completeley and abosutely shirtless :eek: :eek: *faints-drooling*

9. szmandatogoholic

Haha, like a little baby's shirt.

I am about to have to get off, it's almost 10:40 here, and I didn't know what time it was!!

10. athlov

athlov Guest

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hehe, that 'Cal and Ryan again' made me laugh. Sorry, it's my shipperness. :lol:

Okay so yesterday was Shock in Holland, and as you all might know, the woman who dies is called Nikki. (just like me) So when the episode started I grabbed a pen and paper and kept score of how often they said Nikki. (yes, I am THAT pathetic. :rolleyes:) Here's the end score:

split 4th place: Frank and Alexx with 1 time.
    3rd place: Eric with 2 times.
    2nd place: Calleigh with a nice 10 times.
    And 1st: Ryan with not 14, not 15, but 16 times! :eek:

And I squeed every time he said it. :D My mom was watching it with me and every five minutes I was like: 'squee! he said it again!' 16 times hearing my name out of the mouth of the hottest man alive...*drool* I'm happy now. :p

12. life_style

life_style Pathologist

OH I certainly would love if he wore a t-shirt that's really too small, and it rips :devil:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Bmuah ahahahah wouldn't we all? :devil:
    *sneaks in to Jon's dressing room and creates a small rip not visible to the human eye* IT's a start..it's a start. Let's give it til the middle of the following epi...his shirt will go "Ripppp!" before we know it and our eyes will go like this -->:eek:

14. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

That is definitely the same t-shirt. I loved it in the Driven pics, and I'm loving it now. And if it gets a bit shorter, I'll love it even more the next time I see it. Curse of the Coffin sounds so good. I reeeeeallly want to see it. If Five shows it on digital I might get to see it sooner than if I have to wait for terrestrial. We're getting a satellite dish next month. *jiggles with excitement* :D

I saw Skeletons yesterday. Ryan's part wasn't exactly starring, but what he wore (the pale shirt) brought out his colouring so well. I couldn't take my eyes off him. But then there's nothing new about that. :p

I just found some glorious pics on Miami Style, and I feel the urge to share. They're new, and it's probably a SPOILER, so don't look if you don't want it. I have no idea what ep they come from, but he looks hottttttt. :p :p
    Hot in blue
    Even hotter
    Melllllllts

Please tell me more about this ep.

15. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Omg! AliGtr blue and purple are my 2 favorite colours and make him look soo hott. *Drool*

Umm what is that he is looking at in the 3rd pic?

I need to complain about the lack of Ryan there was in skeletons!! I havn't seen a decent Ryan eppy since nailed so how much longer am I supposed to wait? cuz I can't wait I tells ya, I just can't!! :lol:

Mmmmmmmmmm Ryan coverd in chocolate *Imagines*....*Drool* :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.