Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

OMG I am so confused on whats going on in here. :confused: I don't check it for a day and holy cow. :lol:

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Thats good thinking inge. I'd love to know when he was born too. Do we know everyone elses age for sure? Isn't Delko a year older?

Anyways, since I feel like sharing, i'll randomly post this beautiful pic from 'Nailed'. :D

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

This is just a flying visit to post a Mondaypic. For all those who love long-haired sweet and innocent S3 Ryan, from Hell Night.

AliGtr's Mondaypic
    [​IMG]

All credit to Thumpy. It was once a POTD. I couldn't resist it. :p

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Uh...I got from a site. Not sure where they got it from.

Horatio: April 07, 1960
    Eric: December 19, 1976
    Calleigh: Febuary 28, 1974
    Speed: June 24, 1973
    Alexx: August 13, 1960

The problem is...there's no personal information on Ryan! :eek:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

So let's recap all we really know about Ryan is that:

a) He doesn't entirely trust his colleuges (definitely NOT Eric and Boa). The exception to this COULD be Calleigh
    b) He's most likely in his twenties.
    c) He's an Uncle to at least one lucky young girl
    d) He's got an Uncle Ron who lives somewhere in Miami
    e) He's originally from Boston (did I get this wrong)
    f) He was a patrol officer at some point
    g) He has OCD.
    h) And finally that he's without a doubt the sexiest CSI ever!

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I guess Ryan is 2 years younger than Delko. So it could be 1978 like his real birth. Where did you find those dates? I had seen them once in wikipedia but now they're not anymore, are they? :confused:

Maybe they erase it because they don't want us to think about the age thing ;) for *cough* a *cough* relationship *cough*, for example.

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Mike that all sounded right to me especially H, definitely H is right. ABout him being from Boston. On the extra profile they put up when they did the extra scene with him and the reporter on CBS.COM, well on the extra bio they gave Ryan it said he went to Boston College or a Boston College, so that made me believe they may make him from Boston. I hope so. It seems to me that his accent is getting stronger every season. In season one it slipped here and there but now they are letting him use it more I think. I could be wrong but his voice really sounds different to me this season then the others, it's getting sexier if that's possible. As for his age i'd say no younger than 26 and no older then 28..

8. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ great wallpaper!
    thanks for the Monday pic Ali! :)

I think the bios are from CSI Miami Online. In 'Killer Date' you can see eric's profile and I think I saw the same birth date.
    I also think he's not younger than 26.
    Marisol's tombstone gaves me a headache. she's supposed to be eric's older sister and it said 1978. That's wrong. I think eric is older than ryan and when eric is born after 1978 the whole calculation is wrong.
    I pretend that Marisol's tombstone is wrong or she's suddenly his younger sister. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the 'nailed' pic Katie (you're Katie sandersidle, right? all those names, sorry if I'm wrong).
    The funny thing is I just saw 'nailed' in Austrian TV.
    first, the synchronisation sucks. they turned a lot of 'Wolfe' into 'Ryan'. which isn't exactly bad, but I don't know why they changed it.
    JT is such a great actor. This episode is soo good. I knew everything about the episode, but I've still enjoyed it. :D
    I like the part where he's talking to Charlene and he asked her, 'the confrotation never turned physically?'. He looked soo naive and asked the question in such a naive way.
    the scene with alexx was cute.
    the ending with eric too. finally they are sort of 'friends'.

and one question:
    what do you think?
    was it also ryan's fault?
    I think it could have also happened with his gun drawn. He didn't see her. it was too surprisingly

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

I was gonna bring up Marisol's birth year too, inge, but you beat me to it. If Eric was born in 1976, he would be 29 going on 30 now. But according to CBS bio, he's supposed to be the youngest with 3 older sisters (he was still in his mother's womb when his parents and 3 sisters fled Cuba). I think Marisol's tombstone was wrong in giving her a 1978 as a birthyear. That would make her 28 at the most when she's supposed to be older than Eric to begin with. It's all so confusing! :(

Ryan should be younger than Eric. I'm willing to go as young as 24 going on 25 at the start of S3, but not any younger (and that's considering JT's birth month and that he's just soooo damn smart to begin with, hehehe... :devil:). So, I'd say he's probably 26 or 27 by now, maybe 28 at the most, but that's just my opinion. :D

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Your welcome inge :D And yes, thats my name. :) I love Nailed.. When I saw it, I already knew everything about it but I still loved it. He is such a great actor.. I can't imagine anyone else but Jon playing that part.

I think.. (I cant believe im saying this) in a way it's his fault, but also, it was just a trailer. Poor Ryan didn't know some girl was hidding with a nailgun. :p Delko should have taken his call. So I guess it's more Delko's fault?

12. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

...and as Delko is taller than Ryan, he wouldn't have 'taken a nail in the eye'

13. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

I haven't seen "Nailed". Though I'm patiently waiting. S4 will be released soon. I hope I can wait! I've seen stills, heard stuff but really want to see it! AAAAHHHHHHHH!

Can some one fill me in on the scar on his right arm/elbow area? How did that happen? Any info would be wonderful in my search of knowledge. Okay in my search of Ryan/Jonathan knowledge!

I like Jonathan's hair a little longer. He looks so yummy!

What a way to dream! :)

14. athlov

athlov Guest

I think the thing on his arm is real. Here's a picture where he has a bandage on his arm. In the show it looks like it's mostly healed.

15. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

I noticed the scar in tonights eppy.. I was wondering about that..It had to hurt :(
    Isn't jon 29 in "real life :lol:" If so he's only 5 yrs older than me.. :) to bad I'm already taken :(
    acording to the profile on cbs: "after majoring in chemistry at a Boston college" so in other words Yes. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.