Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athlov

athlov Guest

I loved tonight's episode. Jon was so great. It's the first time since Nailed that I've wanted to re-watch the ep the same night. :D

I can't wait for all of you to see it. I'm going to have caps tomorrow. ;)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Is it me or is Ryan growing his hair out this season. It just looks a little longer?

Ooo... and for British Ryan fans we've got some Togo-goodness in "Skeletons" tonight!! Can't wait to see The Magnificent One in action once again!

3. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Cute wallpaper! :)

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG! So much Ryan in tonight's episode. And his interaction with everyone was great! Some were really hillarious, like when he was scouting the graveyard with Delko. :lol: That was classic! I'm so glad they're getting along so well. Even Calleigh teased him about it. *rewatches episode again* :D

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG that ep was great. Yes everyone was great in it and they got along so well, everyone. Man it was one of the best yet in my book. I loved the graveyard and Ryan laughing at delko ROTFF. his face omg...ok I had to rewatch it as soon as it went off. It's a must see ep..

Nathelie I'm so glad to see you made it into this thread. Welcome and I hope you enjoy all the togo goodness in here. I'm going to get you addicted to him sooner or later so you should give in and realize how awesome he is..tell her everyone to become a togoholic like us all, it's a great feeling.

I was thinking when ryan started he was only 24 or 25 so that would make him 27 or 28 now...so that's about right I think. Maybe TPTB should have thought more about their characters before they started the show or maybe they like to confuse us and make us think about it...give us something to do..find their mistakes.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yesterday i watched Nailed¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ poor Ryan¡¡¡¡¡¡ i loved the ep but i was so scared....... cant believe that after months of waiting i finally watched it
    Amazing ep and Ryan was sooooooooo hot

7. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i like him but i cant remember when he came in to miami and im still watching season 2 on dvd to find out when he came in but i guess it was into season 3 isnt.. And yes he has a nice face sweet and innocent.. So i like that.. he is a cuttie and im happy to be here.. xxx

Thanks to you Sue *give Sue a hug*.. [​IMG]

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*joins in hug* What? Hey Nathalie, I knew you'd become a Ryan lover sooner or later. Welcome! *hands big cookie* :D

OMG guess what day it is? It's Tuesday, Holland's Miami night. And it's shock! It's blue t-shirt and Nikki time for me! Tonight he's gonna say my name! *faints* :rolleyes:

OMG I watched curse of the coffin and it ROCKS! Ryan was GREAT! OMG I loved it so much. One of my favorite episodes. :D

9. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Thanks Nikki and im so hungry thanks for those cookies, im also very jumpy for tonights epi and i will pay alot of time hearing your name and seeing Ryan..

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

aw I'm joining in the hug fest...make room for my hug Nikki and Natalie. Where's my cookie? Thanks for the hug Natalie.

It's the power of Togo, you can't resist it so don't fight it. He is a total cutie.

Glad to hear you got to see it Nikki, it does rock. Poor Ryan I felt so bad for him but it was a funny bad this time instead of seeing him in pain like in Nailed. I cried seeing that pain

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I wrote a whole post explaining how I love Ryan.. but then the site when down and I lost it :(

*joins hug fest* Me too! :D :p I lovedddd last nights episode.. Im watching it right now... for the billionth time :D I can't get enough of it. Or of Ryan :p I love him. He was hilarious! When Calleigh asked him if he was scared was soo funny!! "What? Noooo" ahaha :lol: Priceless :p I love him. Ohh and he looked soo nice with that shirt on. :devil: Did I mention I love him? :D

Im glad that Delko and Ryan are getting along better now.. They called eachother by their first names.. I dont know if they have before, but I thought it was nice :)

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^awww, poor girl! :(
    it happens to me too sometimes. stupid pc's.

thanks in advance! :D

this time to question about the plot because I figured it out. (most of it)
    ok, one question....
    what is this graveyard scene with eric and ryan about?
    and the final scene with eric and ryan and calleigh? :confused:
    and...
    How hot was he in the purple T-shirt? :lol:

about 'nailed':
    I don't want to blame eric. He just should have gone to ryan before and should have asked him to switch free days or something like that. I think if he had asked him and explained the situation, Ryan wouldn't have said no anyway.
    Ryan is after all a good guy.
    I liked it that he didn't blame Eric. He knows that the job is dangerous and that it was partly his fault.

13. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i liked his reaction too inge
    i love nailed but i still can't get around with that damn syncronisation ... i hate it ...
    but i nearly cried again seeing my poor ryan baby suffering. i like that scene at the hospital when alexx is holding his hand it's so cute.

14. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

this time to question about the plot because I figured it out. (most of it)
    ok, one question....
    what is this graveyard scene with eric and ryan about?

Eric and Ryan go to the graveyard because the gold is buried in a graveplot there. When they get there they find the guy that Ryan thought was dead has been killed for real this time.

Final Scene
    Ryan thought that either Calleigh or Eric had gotten rid of the little coffin, but neither of them had, and Ryan was still a little spooked with the whole curse thing. it was shown under the chair of the lady who got away with the reward for returning the gold as she lay on the beach--I wondered if it meant if she was going to die next, but I read elsewhere that it was her good luck charm

How hot was he in the purple T-shirt?
    HOT!!!

15. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Nice to see you in this thread, Nathalie. :D Ryan's first appearance on CSI: Miami was in the third season episode, 'Under The Influence'. It was the third episode of the season. The link I provided is to the episode review, so it does contain spoilers if you've yet to see the episode.

About last night's episode. From a Ryan standpoint, I loved it! :lol: I pretty much loved the episode as a whole, I did have a few minor problems with it, but they're not related to Ryan, so I won't get into it in here. ;)

Oh...and am I the only happy with the return of the purple tshirt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.