Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Welcome to the thread Jamerson! :) here have a cookie *gives cookie*

Yessss! :D NEW THREAD!!! *runs around screaming "I love Togo!"* ;) only 19 days until a whole new season of Togolishousness. (yes thats a word :lol:) Woah, im hyper right now.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I'm glad to see your still around Quicky and you got to see the new thread open...You should have a extra sweet tea, screw your dentist, they are your teeth.

Welcome Jamerson, glad you quit lurking and joined in.You'll have fun here.
    I have to say the pic I posted I just loved when I found it. I love the fact he wears his sun glasses on his shirt like that..I DO TOO...... I've seen a few pics of him with his glasses like that and it makes me giddy. I use to wear them on my head but I would forget where I put them then I looked really stupid..so for the last 10 years or so they have been going on my shirt.

OH and the countdown is on..I thought I was the only one doing it..YAAY.

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

A new thread! Damn, we finished the old one fast! A party? Is British beer OK to bring? I'm the cook from hell so I won't inflict my cookies on anyone. :D

Quicky , does this mean that you're back on the internet? Or are you feeding your addiction in a library or something? I did when my connection was down. Glad you're able to be here for the thread opening anyway *hands round beer to those who are old enough (one of the compensations for being older)*

4. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

*guzzles down entire 2 litre bottle of Coke* Yup, screw the dentist, I'm celebratin'! I just got off the phone with my oral surgeon's office, and after hearing how much it's going to cost me to get my screwed up wisdom teeth pulled, my new plan of action is to attempt to rot them out. :lol:

And, to answer your question Ali, my internet just hasn't been cut off yet for some reason. But it could disappear anytime between now and Sept. 1. Then, from then on, it's looking like I'll be using the internet solely at the university (due to the costs of getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I'm thinking I'll be putting my internet money towards that). Fortunately, I have a laptop that I take, so I'll still be able to save all the Togopics to my hard drive. :D Looks like I'm going to be spending a LOT of time at the uni this year... :D ;)

Wow, only 19 more days?!?! That's really soon! And yet not soon enough! At the new place I'm moving to I get free cable, which I'm super psyched about. That means I'll get Togo with crystal clear reception, as opposed to the double-vision, sickly coloured antenna reception that I had all of this year. :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

*grabs a beer* Raaaawwwrrrr... this thread's gonna be HOT and WILD ! :devil:

I just noticed JTO website have updated the gallery with some CBS summer press tour party as well as this event

6. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

YEAH! omg i totally was joking when i wrote rawr. this is so cool. yeah! new thread! love the pics...dangit i need a new drool bucket, all mine are developing holls in them...way too much saliva

-x-liv

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Quicky that is so funny but yet so sad..dentist suck..they cause you pain in the mouth and wallet. I can't afford a dentist so mine will be rotten out. Glad to hear about your new tv and at least you will be able to get online, so that's good.

I just noticed yesterday that JTO finally updated. Usually she's the first to have new hott togo pics but not this time. Those pics have been circulating for a while now. I wonder if she's going to do ep screen caps this season. She never did the last few ep's screencaps. I noticed she hasn't got any new season promo pics yet either, and their out there.
    That other event was up in Canada. It was at the end of last season to promote csim up there I guess.
    Oh she didn't get any of the 100th ep party pics either..whoa. Has everyone seen those?

8. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Oh, my gosh... the new opening of my second Togo thread, I believe? *throws confetti* The last one went by so fast! I bet it'll take a few days for this one. :lol:

I love the title, RAWR, even if it ain't the one I voted for... I mean, it just stands out.

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I'd like a pic of Jon and Emily Procter together :( I've been looking for it since ... I don't remember, athlov posted one (thanks) I want a big one now :( please help me!!!!

I found my opening pic bigger, I'll post it tomorrow ;)

Quick university? how old are you? I'm at the university too, well in fact, I'm making postgraduate studies.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Its offical (well for me at lease :D) Jon is the fittest man on the planet. I watched "Deviant" the other day and I spent 99% of that time drooling over our Togo. And I loved the beardy photos of him- can someone repost them please?

Oh and for those Shirtless Jon watchers- I have a photo on my fone that I got off google wap and its Jon- from the back- topless. I can't for the life of me find it on the net itself! He's with a woman (ARGH!) who looks suspiciously like our Calleigh!

Getting to the point: Jon is too hot for words! And its good to be back!

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

MikeW welcome back and you made my heart stop...and I fainted...shirtless pic of jon out there...OMG..googling all night for me. Could you tell if it's from the show or is it him out and about? Mouth filling with drool just thinking about it...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

From the show. I died. Cant really see much- but you can JUST make out the tatoo on his shoulder. I actually died for a moment before being resussitated by my love for him lol.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG there going to show his tattoo on the show,NO friggin way..I will die...Oh man would I...so how do you get that pic on a cell phone?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

i cant remember exactly but i used google images on it- and it came up..... cant find a way to give the sight... i could sell you the phone lol....

15. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

OMG!!! Can it really be? Can it really really be???? Shirtless Jon from the back?!?!?! Gah! *dies at the thought that such a picture even exists* Wow, oh wow oh wow... there's gotta be a way to get it... gotta be a way... *hopes*

And yup, CalleighWolfe, I'm in university. Starting my second year undergrad next Wednesday. :D And I'm 19. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.