• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great sketches MiamiStyle! We need more participants in our Ryan pic thread. I asked many of you privately if you wanted the thread and most of you said yes and you would participate, we need more to participate please!

sspam_nospam_100-100.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh I feel like being away for a year.
Just got back the darn phone but seems there's nothing done with the web browser. So much for service update.
But I can't wait for sun to shine into my wallet and give me enough money to buy myself an Android phone.

Returning to topic, I defo feel the need to try out the new playground, pic thread, it seems willing to pull me into a drool bucket pile :lol:
But guess I'd need to wait for the chance/pc *sigh*
Hopefully there will be chance if I'm going to my friend's place for a week, there's a national celebration as every year and this year I'm aviable to join her. And I can't wait to update my drool collection with some more goodies :)

Welcome back BDS. Hope you get a chance to try out the pic thread. Even though we just started,there are already a few pics posted that I didn't have.

I'm part of a website which has tons of pics of Jon including some very drool bucket worthy and i have about 17 folders of pics

I'll post pics when i go back on to the site and save them but right now i'm saving some new ones to put in my 18th folder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back