• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm still keepin filling up my only folder which I can turn into 20 folders if I wanted. But I like it in one. For now.

OMG! :wtf: That guy I saw in the car today looked exactly like Jon in that yellow shirt that looked like one he had in 8x24 and 9x01!!!
I was like "OMFG that's so like Ryan!" And I almost crashed with my scooter (skateboard with steering like, not like motorbike) :lol:
BTW tomorrow's another episode which I'm gonna see:) And it's Wrecking Crew this week *dancing on the table* Loved this eppie. How Ryan was up on that crane, full of fear.... Argh... Sooo hot! ;) Can't wait

I was like "OMFG that's so like Ryan!" And I almost crashed with my scooter (skateboard with steering like, not like motorbike) :lol:
I hope you were wearing a helmet. You know you have a tendency to fall even looking pictures,LOL. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
And it's Wrecking Crew this week *dancing on the table* Loved this eppie. How Ryan was up on that crane, full of fear....
That was one of the better parts of the episode for me.

Um... Nope I didn't. But I manage to jump off of the thing. Though I hit my ankle against it, again.

I can't wait evening... To see Ryan's fear...

spam3.png

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator:
^^

Seeing Ryan twice in a week is great after a hospital visit. That's really good treatment and sure to make you feel better.
Hope you are feeling better.

Yeah and i've been on the go since half past 8 and no longer need my wrist brace and i have to go back to Roe Valley on the 27th July to see Vicki and to see how things are and i hope to be back to 100% with my left wrist working fully again. I thought of Ryan while it was going on..

Oh niceeey:)
Season 9 still missing from the tv programme. I hope they start over when new episodes arrives. But I think it's mostly because during summer they had other plans of what to show. So my guess would be whether they're going to show s9 on fall or not... *headdesk*
Doh!
Same goes for Vegas s11. They just ended s10 during nights. So my guess is whether they'll keep up with s11 or change smth. I'd be happy they either keep the run or put smth else.
But all I know is that I can't wait for certain s7 episodes and hope that summer is long enough to see s8 again. Or a new series? :rolleyes:
And I hope for better translators. They can't spell H in this language. And they have certain problems with Mr. Wolfe :shifty:
Second might cause some level of confusing especially when viewing the screen... :lol:
KM, glad to hear your wrist's better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back