• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, BDS, I hope those problems get sorted.
Finch- love the changes to the spam message, thankyou!
I am off on holiday shortly, but once I get back I will check out that new picture thread.

yup and the worst part is that i can't make any icons or banners. really wanna either new phone or laptop. i already had chance but my classmate told that laptop isn't good. shouldn't listened. because now she has almost same model. and i wanna shoot her for that crap she told.

sometimes ppl just don't know what they're telling and that leads to fooling others.

but now i'm trying to get past that with some ryan pics. wow need a ryan dream. i'm starved for that. oh goodie! it's a miami eve! almost forgot. hopefully there will be enough ryan this epi :)

I was re-watching "See No Evil" the other night and noticed that in the abandoned fish factory Ryan and H went to, the racks they have in the background are exactly like the one's we use at my work! Click here to see racks and Ryan with a gun. (I work in a bakery in case anyone was wondering...)

Yeah. Sorry for the random post, but that little thing got me ridiculously excited. :D

Hope things work out for you BDS. :)

LOL.The racks were nice and I think they were made even better by Ryan ,those arms and him with the gun.
Thanks for the pic. It's the little things in life that make it good.

234.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow... Seriously, can a man look any more perfect? :drool:

Looking forward to the caps Goonie!
In answer to your question MiamiStyle,the answer is absolutely no.
He is the type of man you can look at all day,nonstop.

Also looking forward to your caps Goonie.

I've never heard truer words.

By the way, has anyone noticed that season 3 Ryan looks like he could be an older version of Hiccup from the "How To Train Your Dragon" movie? I was sketching Ryan earlier when I noticed the similarity between the two and couldn't help but try putting Hiccup's hair and clothes on Ry. lol It didn't turn out too bad actually... (If anyone's interested in seeing the results-and maybe a bonus Ryan sketch from the same session-just let me know. :) )

I've never heard truer words.

By the way, has anyone noticed that season 3 Ryan looks like he could be an older version of Hiccup from the "How To Train Your Dragon" movie? I was sketching Ryan earlier when I noticed the similarity between the two and couldn't help but try putting Hiccup's hair and clothes on Ry. lol It didn't turn out too bad actually... (If anyone's interested in seeing the results-and maybe a bonus Ryan sketch from the same session-just let me know. :) )
I wouldn't mind seeing your sketches,sounds interesting.

Okay! :) Click here for sketches.

Wow, that's really weird... Sorry, I had a loong day at work yesterday. Now that I'm actually awake, the thought that I crossed Ryan and Hiccup over (or 'CSI:Miami' and 'How To Train Your Dragon') is seriously disturbing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back