Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! I'm completely not home. And I soooo miss Jon/Ryan :eek:
And now I had to use my phone to get here just because the modem internet stopped working properly.
OMFG!
That song! Did my ears heard right? My friend said yes. So that song really said: "let's go Ryan, lets go Ryan! Ryan! Ryan!"
Oh my... That made my night. My head stopped hurting so much. Now I'm on hunt for the song which name I dunno. But I'll find out it till my next story so it'll be my inspiration ;) :lol:
I soo loove to be here.
And don't mind my rant, I'm bit "on flying mode" :guffaw:

Whoa! I'm completely not home. And I soooo miss Jon/Ryan :eek:
And now I had to use my phone to get here just because the modem internet stopped working properly.
OMFG!
That song! Did my ears heard right? My friend said yes. So that song really said: "let's go Ryan, lets go Ryan! Ryan! Ryan!"
Oh my... That made my night. My head stopped hurting so much. Now I'm on hunt for the song which name I dunno. But I'll find out it till my next story so it'll be my inspiration ;) :lol:
I soo loove to be here.
And don't mind my rant, I'm bit "on flying mode" :guffaw:

I heard that too and i'm gonna look for it and how about i Beta your next story for ya? Pm me about it and i've got like 18 folders of Jon pics hehe

Lol it's Three Days Grace song all I know.
Oh my I think I need to update my pic gallery only prob is that I need more space aviable on phone. Only if I could get all the pics on the computer but I guess I'll have to wait till I get it to working order.
I hate my cousin. Why she couldn't own normal pc? I'm gonna shoot her for that. She's ruining my chances of having great pic storage. That pc needs Jon in it despite I called it Frank... :lol:

MiamiStyle I love your new icon, it's gorgeous.Did you do it yourself?
Thank you greatfan. :) And yes, I made the icon all by myself. It's one of the few experiments of mine that managed to make it out of Gimp looking good. lol

Last edited:
spam1.png

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami Style, I just took a double look at your icon. It's awesome :)

Btw, that's the song. Just yesterday found the lyrics and it disappointed me a bit cause it sounded better at first. Yeah and there weren't the word I thought I heard at first, and what my friend said. But I liked it anyways.

Finch, you put a pic again, to replace spam. Love it :)

I third that. The spam pic is awesome Finch. :D

Btw, that's the song. Just yesterday found the lyrics and it disappointed me a bit cause it sounded better at first. Yeah and there weren't the word I thought I heard at first, and what my friend said. But I liked it anyways.
Thanks! And yeah, it does sound an awful lot like their saying 'Ryan'. lol

Hmm.. that makes me wonder if there's any songs about a Ryan, or with a Ryan in it. I think I'm gonna go look that up now...

I third that. The spam pic is awesome Finch. :D

Hmm.. that makes me wonder if there's any songs about a Ryan, or with a Ryan in it. I think I'm gonna go look that up now...

OOooohhh, let us know... then one of us could make a vid? :lol:;) (I know, ATS! I still need to get on top of the one I promised, ack!)

OOooohhh, let us know... then one of us could make a vid? :lol:;) (I know, ATS! I still need to get on top of the one I promised, ack!)

Well, ignoring all the artists with the name Ryan, all I came up with was a few songs from High School Musical (I guess there's a guy named Ryan in it), a song called 'Meg Ryan' by Self and a tribute to a baseball player by Jerry Jeff Walker called 'Nolan Ryan (he's a hero to us all)'.
And though they never say the name in the lyrics, there's also another song called 'Ryan' done by Eyes Set to Kill.

All in all, I've decided that there are far too few songs with, or about a Ryan. :shifty: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back