• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am truely counting down the days to the premiere of season 10. It has never been so quiet here,ever.Actually the entire board is quiet,it's quite strange.
There ia also no Miami tonight. I really miss Miami and Ryanwhen there is no episode airing.

greatfan, if you're counting down days, does that mean you know when season 10 will premier?!? (Sorry, but not knowing exactly when the next season will start has been driving me nuts. lol)

To keep myself sane these last few months I've been reading and re-reading my favorite Ryan fanfics. (Emily Blake writes some amazing stuff. :adore:)

o_O
It's quiet, yeah. I'm quiet too.
I miss my phone. I miss internet and proper pc.
And I recall seeing Jon in my recent dream which I can't remember what it was about apart from the iPhone that I couldn't get. Really weirdo week.
And I'm tended to do another Ryan murder in my latest fic. I'm officially killed Ryan twice and trying not to do it another time. Otherwise somebody will shoot me. But writing Ryan fics is way how I deal with Ryan withdrawal.
Ok I'm off topic for a bit but it's just the silence around that makes me talk/type complete nonsense :)

ryspam.png

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Same here BDS. I deal with Ryan withdrawal by reading/writing fanfics (I'm actually working on a few at the moment, but making sense of the stories I want to write is harder than I thought), drawing fanart and making music vids. I'm also loving iTunes right now for allowing me to buy and re-watch episodes from season 9. :D

Don't worry about your tendency to kill Ryan. It may sound demonic, but I like fanfics where Ryan goes through h*ll and back. (If he makes it back anyway...) And my sister actually gets mad at CSIM fics because it seems like no one has the guts to actually kill Ryan instead of just making it seem like he's going to die. lol

greatfan, if you're counting down days, does that mean you know when season 10 will premier?!? (Sorry, but not knowing exactly when the next season will start has been driving me nuts. lol)

To keep myself sane these last few months I've been reading and re-reading my favorite Ryan fanfics. (Emily Blake writes some amazing stuff. :adore:)

No I don't know the date.I'm just estimating and hoping it doesn't start as late as last season.
Don't worry about your tendency to kill Ryan. It may sound demonic, but I like fanfics where Ryan goes through h*ll and back. (If he makes it back anyway...) And my sister actually gets mad at CSIM fics because it seems like no one has the guts to actually kill Ryan instead of just making it seem like he's going to die. lol
I don't mind the "hell and back"" most of the time. Even though it's fan fic,the "hell and back" is sometimes just too much and over the top.In those instances i just stop reading because it's just too much.
If I know from the start Ryan is going to die,I almost never read the story.
I can read both if well written.I don't like the unnecessary "what can I do to Ryan hell and back" approach if it isn't really needed and is totally unrealistic.

Nice touch with the "bye spam" pic Finch.

Last edited:
I don't mind the "hell and back"" most of the time. Even though it's fan fic,the "hell and back" is sometimes just too much and over the top.In those instances i just stop reading because it's just too much.
If I know from the start Ryan is going to die,I almost never read the story.
I can read both if well written.I don't like the unnecessary "what can I do to Ryan hell and back" approach if it isn't really needed and is totally unrealistic.
I agree. The "hell and back" is probably my favorite type of fic, but it's so hard to find anyone who can write it well. Most of them are over-the-top, cheesy and coated with such a thick layer of drama it makes me want to puke. (And yes, a lot of those fanfic authors don't know when to stop. I don't care what's going on, there's a point when too much is just too much.)
If it's a one-shot, I don't mind the idea of Ryan dying, but if I find out that he dies at the end of a longer story the whole thing is ruined for me.

(P.S. Thanks Finch! I suddenly don't mind spammers so much anymore. :D)

a lot of those fanfic authors don't know when to stop. I don't care what's going on, there's a point when too much is just too much.)
That is exactly the type I'm speaking about.

If it's a one-shot, I don't mind the idea of Ryan dying, but if I find out that he dies at the end of a longer story the whole thing is ruined for me.
Same here.I sometimes find out about the death by reading the reviews if the story has been around a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back