• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Ryan ep tonight yay cant wait and i'm in heaven and also roll on Sunday for more then the same for the following week. Get all the good stuff here in Ireland

Oh thank you greatfan!!!
I'm missing my super-mega-cute-Ryan-loving cell phone *sheds a tear*
That thing had best Ryan pic showing quality screen.
I might try to ask mom to get a new charger (AGAIN) :rolleyes:
I can't live without that gorgeous thing having all the pics and stuff...

Ahh love that pic thread. Only prob is the one-by-one posting option I have on this phone (and again I miss my oldie which could make out partial multi-tasking)...
Btw I added few pics to next theme. Almost forgot the world around while choosing pics (that's really hard work to do. I feel little dizzy from all the drooly pics... ) :lol:

Aww you're sooo darn lucky KM.
I wish I could've had this opportunity to watch.
Gah I terribly want to win that iPad which I know I'll never win thanks to my never leaving bad luck...
Oh well maybe next time at my friend's I'll be able to get some moment at her laptop... *sigh*

Gah! I'm practically melting out of my pants to see the epi till Tuesday! o_O

Luckily I have one more drool-worthy cookie to pass the time :lol:

Oh there's a rare episode where we can't get a real drool :lol:
Ah, at least there were some mind easers today. And that's till Tuesday.
Oh I wish I'd have at least the most decent laptop where I could catch up on episodes...
Really there isn't an iPhone that's unwanted by its owner that could crawl to my doorstep and be my new best friend??? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
Oh well... Not my most luckiest day anyways... *headdesk*
Don't mind my endless, silly rant, it's just another day I terribly miss a normal phone and keep stricking myself with torment for not listening to my first gut warning/advice (same ol' first laptop story)..
Next time I'll keep listening to my gut feeling, it's always right (that makes me Gibbs... miss NCIS)

^^hehe i actually sold my laptop to my brother and he has it connected up to the big pc and i get my Ryan fix tonight yay.. I have chappie four up for you to read missy * puppy dog eyes * and i has cookies

Lol I only now realised that I actually do the same head/face scratching thing Ryan usually does :lol:
I was watching episodes and always found it funny but when I visited my friend I caught myself doing the same thing :hugegrin:
I was like "wtf am I turning into a Ryan?" LOL so funny actually.
And I'm also afraid heights a bit. Well if I'd be as high as he was in Wrecking Crew I'd felt same. But sometimes not so high makes unwanted images roll in my head. Lol I really start remind myself Ryan :guffaw:
It's so funny.
I think this "pint size" has gotten too much of "fun size" loooool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back