• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to wish y'all a very Happy 4th (for those who celebrate). I have been reading your wonderful posts about Ryan/Jon and enjoying the pics. My school work has kept me extremely busy as of late and my mom's health has not been the best; so as you can see I have been really swamped. I hope to join in the discussions in the future. Your participation keeps me going with a much needed boost and Ryan goodness. Thank you all.:thumbsup:

Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to wish y'all a very Happy 4th (for those who celebrate). I have been reading your wonderful posts about Ryan/Jon and enjoying the pics. My school work has kept me extremely busy as of late and my mom's health has not been the best; so as you can see I have been really swamped. I hope to join in the discussions in the future. Your participation keeps me going with a much needed boost and Ryan goodness. Thank you all.:thumbsup:

You should take a read of my Ryan fic Reflections and it's a Ryan-centric story and BlueDiamondStar loves it

Oh sheesh you guys are making me jealous :rolleyes:
Btw nobody else wants to share their collection of the most gorgeous boy on the planet? Just asking ;)

Doing this super quick! (Literally in a theatrical waiting for a movie to start) but Daniel Bollag posted that Jon's movie Identical placed really well at the LA Film Festival!!!! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back