• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone it's nice to be back ,it's been so long so many questions to ask don't know were to begin has anyone seen the movie yet?

Wow that's great news:) Thanks for sharing.
I'm practically dying to see the movie. And my eyes are scanning each shelf of library's english literature for the book.
Anyways, yeah really nice pic KM

I really hope someday I'll see the movie. I wonder whether there'll be any way of downloading or online watching ... Eh too sad I have no relatives over the ocean.
Anyone knows whether there's gonna be dvd for the movie?

Last edited:
Great news about Jon's movie! BTW, the showtimes and awards received are now posted on the movie official website, www.identicalthemovie.com

Thanks for the info! Im glad it is doing well.

Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to wish y'all a very Happy 4th (for those who celebrate). I have been reading your wonderful posts about Ryan/Jon and enjoying the pics. My school work has kept me extremely busy as of late and my mom's health has not been the best; so as you can see I have been really swamped. I hope to join in the discussions in the future. Your participation keeps me going with a much needed boost and Ryan goodness. Thank you all.:thumbsup:

Slower- I hope your Mum is better soon. x

KM, Oh this pic. Yeah saw it. And own it. Or one similar.

Ooh Ryan and Eric are in trouble for pranking on Tara :eek:
Boys, boys, boys....
I bet it was Eric's idea ;)
I can see that it might be him since he pushed the button...

Well I still have the one main folder for Ryan but I've put all the csi's in different folders. But I do have about 17 other pages of various edit versions. Sometimes I feel like going to lost. Plus calls back the 10th grade where we had Computers where we had to make folders into folders around folders...etc...
But today I got really good boost of Ryan. Didn't know that the site looks that cool when seen from normal net. Web version looks really delicious...
Lol got one of those weird dreams again when thought about Ryan before sleep :D

Oh when I get my very own pc I'll put up all my pics and arrange them. Maybe I'll get at least 50 folders...
How many pics do you have in one folder then?

Miami will start shooting for season 10 on July 19th. Hope we hear spoilers and see pictures soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back