• The Definition Of Gorgeous

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 3-5 all pretty retro. :) I love season 3 Ryan... his hair is adorable! Of course I love the s7 spiked hair most, but 3 is just.... awwwwwwwww!!!

Season 7 is my favorite Ryan hair season and Ryan season so far! I need to get it on DVD.

That is a total must-have. Season 5 (when he got the hair change) to season 7 hair is just to die for. I seriously HATED it when the stylists decided to comb it down during season 8. I think they were trying to make him look younger... didn't work.

I think we need to post the many hairstyles of Ryan Wolfe starting at season 3 to this season, lol!

Gooniegirl, luf and I are working on a present for you all!

Last edited:
I think we need to post the many hairstyles of Ryan Wolfe starting at season 3 to this season, lol!

Great idea. His hair has looked great no matter what the style,with the exception of the start of season 8. I even liked what Jonathan referred to as his weatheman's hair.

ahh how nice. just one day took a closer look at his hair and, you know, i'm not sure i like the way his hair looks now.
at first i couldn't get how his hair is cut but then i got that weird cut.
but the cut isn't what bothers me more than this 'combed down jelly' style.
pretty much i like when his hair is w/o gel and looks naturally disheveled.
yeah season 3 hair was just awwwww... i admit i like longish, curly hair :hugegrin:
also season 5 hair was hot.
funniest thing is that i twice gave a haircut advice to one person and between few choices the person both times chose Jon's haircut :lol:
first time season 5, second- season 3 :lol:
and gee how good looked s5 haircut to someone else :eek:

hmm i feel the need to get to library but mom thinks that's not a good idea. but i'm not sure i want to wait till march...
i wish my friend would tell me i can visit her saturday...
so miss her laptop, plus i need to store near-thousand plus few more Togo-licious royal hottness pics :hugegrin:

i wish i had enough luck to get a monitor so i could finally get my 'gift' working...

ok now i went off topic again but life w/o a useful computer is pretty annoying...

OH, FFF... you and GG, and Luf? I seen you girls talking on twitter... I can't WAIT for what you have planned! :D Excited.

And for those of you who don't know it *totally forgot to share here*, the WolfePack has a twitter now, so if you wanna follow, feel free too! From there, you can get to the tumblr as well, @TheWolfePack. ;)

Well I've been rumbled I went with my partner last year to his barbers to explain how I like him to have a different style and I've been buying him items of clothing over the months including a pink t shirt which he reluctantly wears then before Christmas they were showing reruns of season 6 it's the episode were Ryan wears the pink t shirt and he's on the stairs outside with Alex and my partner justs turns and looks at me and realises that for the past year unbeknown to him I have been modelling him out to look like Ryan .oops

OH, FFF... you and GG, and Luf? I seen you girls talking on twitter... I can't WAIT for what you have planned! :D Excited.

And for those of you who don't know it *totally forgot to share here*, the WolfePack has a twitter now, so if you wanna follow, feel free too! From there, you can get to the tumblr as well, @TheWolfePack. ;)
Found the WolfePack !
LOL,Tilly. I would have loved to see the look on your bf face.

Everyone remember to send in your feedback!

Last edited:
Well I've been rumbled I went with my partner last year to his barbers to explain how I like him to have a different style and I've been buying him items of clothing over the months including a pink t shirt which he reluctantly wears then before Christmas they were showing reruns of season 6 it's the episode were Ryan wears the pink t shirt and he's on the stairs outside with Alex and my partner justs turns and looks at me and realises that for the past year unbeknown to him I have been modelling him out to look like Ryan .oops

OMG, that is CLASSIC!! Awesome story...

Yikes, off to write/type my feedback, =).

^ I will write mine now.
Not had the chance to come on here recently. Love the retro Ryan thing! Some great pictures!

A twitter account for the Wolfe pack? You girls have been busy!

I can't post an icon of Ryan. Oh dear! :confused: but the pics you all have here shows how much he's changed over the years. He was this cute boyish man like Slower's avi and then now Ryan is more distinguised looking. So from manboy to gentleman, Ryan Wolf has matured and so has his character. I just love this person. :thumbsup:

I'm sure you will all agree LOL :lol: :)

I can't post an icon of Ryan. Oh dear! :confused: but the pics you all have here shows how much he's changed over the years. He was this cute boyish man like Slower's avi and then now Ryan is more distinguised looking. So from manboy to gentleman, Ryan Wolf has matured and so has his character. I just love this person. :thumbsup:

I'm sure you will all agree LOL :lol: :)

completely agree.
and maybe it's just me but i think he's the only who's changed like the way he's changed. i mean not even by his looks but behaviour and all. hope you got my thought :hugegrin:
and i'm thankful to my detailed and vivid imagination which gives me tremendously realistic dreams where i can literally touch and see Ryan as if he's really next to me. and i can say that even in my dreams i can see these changes....
mostly i'm seeing season 4-6 Ryan... dunno what that means but i like it :drool:

omg! "Backfire" on tuesday :eek:
ah i can smell season's ending so close :scream:
uuuhh Ryan in fire again, with Calleigh again...
he had to choose firefighter career, all these fires and explosions and Ryan w/o a scratch...
like a superman :guffaw:

well looks like i need to rewrite few things and start over other few things...

and don't worry you need some more posts and then you'll get the chance for an avatar:)
i was terribly sad when i couldn't get mine when first joined, and i wasn't posting this much. i thought that i'll never reach the 50 posts but eventually did :)

Just shot off my feedback to CBS!!

Gotta get to my retro-Ryan pictures. I am really enjoying everyone else's:thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for sending in your feedback.Feel free to send as many as you want.I've sent several this week because that's the kind of mood I was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back