• The Definition Of Gorgeous

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alway going on about Jonathan to my friend so one of them from the uk e mailed me his arrest sheet in it his height is 5' 10'' and weight 165 though I think he has lost a lot of weight since then oh 165 lb is 11 stone 7

I'm alway going on about Jonathan to my friend so one of them from the uk e mailed me his arrest sheet in it his height is 5' 10'' and weight 165 though I think he has lost a lot of weight since then oh 165 lb is 11 stone 7

wow is that possible, i mean to get a paper like that? awesome :lol:

hmm interesting how different info we can get.

:guffaw: Ryan Houdini :rofl:

funny LMAO

ok will put an alarm on the day so i won't forget to send feedback about Ryan-Houdini :hugegrin:

hopefully it'll work on my phone in case i don't get to library. but i could open that site i saw here so it might be possible.

Wednesday for retro(I think we said a week) and Thursday for feedback sounds good to me.

Awesome, I'm agreeing here, =).

And feedback is about Ryan Houdini, right? :)

OMG!!!!!!!!! :lol: :guffaw: :lol: :guffaw: Can't stop giggling... Ryan Houdini... you made my night, GG! Bahahahahahaha,

Okay, so FEEDBACK is a go, about the before mentioned... Ryan Houdini... also, Retro!Week can start whenever...I'm probably going to put mine up tonight, but officially, yeah Weds sounds awesome. It's whatever you girls want, just support our man and show CBS we... care. :lol:

I've got my "snagged" retro icon all ready to go. I'm heading off to work right now ,so will change it this evening.

When I first saw "Ryan Houdini", I was like "who the heck is that?" then I got it and went "OH!" :lol: I didn't get much sleep last night and haven't had my coffee yet, so I'm a little slow to get things right now lol.

Ryan Houdini :guffaw: I love it!

I might change my banner tonight then as well if everyone else is doing it. I can hardly wait to put it up as it is :p

According to vegaslights Episode 9.18 will have this for us

~ Ryan has hay fever.

It's brought up when Dr. Camden explains his hyperthymesia. Camden recalls specific details from when he was at the scene earlier and points out that Ryan was sneezing and coughing. Ryan then tells Eric that he has hay fever.

All I have to say is poor baby! I haven't had it myself but my friend sometimes gets really bad hay fever and she says it is NOT nice. Maybe this will be a chance for use to see some more of the Ryan/Eric friendship? I really have enjoyed it more than the butting heads of earlier seasons :)

How far back for Retro Ryan? I don't really like season 3 Ryan, I'm thinking of using that scruffy icon when he was at the gun range working when he wasn't a CSI for awhile. Is that retro enough?

You think you're slow, GNRF? I don't get Ryan Houdini. :( Someone help me out here, lmao.

He disappeared during the episode. Or if that's not it then I don't get it and thought I did, lol!

Yeah that's it. Basically in the latest episodes he disappears for about fifteen minutes at a time then just pops up in some scene then disappears again. Like Houdini who was famous for vanishing :)

Yeah that's it. Basically in the latest episodes he disappears for about fifteen minutes at a time then just pops up in some scene then disappears again. Like Houdini who was famous for vanishing :)

Lol, thanks for explaining. Sometimes my jokes are hard to get, :bolian:

I'll change my icon/banner right now because I just know I'll forget later...

Oh, decisions, decisions!

Seriously, can y'all tell me if that scruffy gun range Ryan is retro enough before I attempt to make a new icon? LOL!

Oh and look! I found my 'head tilt' Ryan icon!

Last edited:
I love your "head tilt" Ryan icon.
I think scruffy gun range Ryan is retro enough,it's 3 seasons ago .I say go for it!

You think you're slow, GNRF? I don't get Ryan Houdini. :( Someone help me out here, lmao.

He disappeared during the episode. Or if that's not it then I don't get it and thought I did, lol!

Aah okay, lmao. Thanks FFF and DF. xD

Ooh, I'm gonna change my icon. I think I just might have some season three Ryan icons. Gonna keep my banner the same though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back