• Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly Mint
Well we've got all the spoilers up to episode 18 and none of them sound Ryancentered so only 4 more episodes left for tptb to pull something out of there hat for us fans I hope it's something really special .

Well, they tend to put Ryan episodes at the end of the series, so hopefully they are going to follow the pattern and do it this time too :)
That is one of the few instances in which there as been continuity as far as Ryan.Let's hope that TPTB and writers don't chose this time to change.
I agree, it would be great to see Ryan interact with some kids again, I like seeing his softer, compassionate side.
I agree too.Ryan is great with kids. He's compassionate as well as protective.

Did we all get our feedback sent in? I got mine!

Hope you all notice I've got a new name so say goodbye to FallenForFlack and hello to addictedtoSpeed Adding Ryan in there would've been too long of a name, lol!

I was told we won't get new Ryan until Feb. 20th? Is this true? :scream:

^^
You heard right formerly FFF(it's going to take awhile for the name to sink in).We will see no new episodes until the 20th of Feb.
Thanks for sending your feedback in.
For this week's feedback, should we ask for more background info,or a great,heroic story arc?

Wow, I had no idea who you were, Addicted to Speed! LOL. Love the name though... ;)

As for feedback, yes, background info sounds nice. Then again, maybe a heroic story line should be this weeks focus, with the scrips for the end of the season being written drawing closer and closer by the day....

Hmmm. I don't know. Both maybe? I'm just loving the fact we're in this together! We truly do ROCK.

Hope you all notice I've got a new name so say goodbye to FallenForFlack and hello to addictedtoSpeed Adding Ryan in there would've been too long of a name, lol!

i sent two feedbacks and thought of third or even fourth but decided to save it for the next time;)

wow you changed the name :)
hmm i was just hit by the idea of a new name but still doubt if i want to change yet.

i think i'll be needed adapting time for your new name addictedtoSpeed :)

really so long? aww i predict that i'll be waiting even longer....
hope they show new season before autumn

As for feedback, yes, background info sounds nice. Then again, maybe a heroic story line should be this weeks focus, with the scrips for the end of the season being written drawing closer and closer by the day....

Hmmm. I don't know. Both maybe? I'm just loving the fact we're in this together! We truly do ROCK.
We could send in both.I was already planning to continue to send in feedback thru the summer because the end of the season is near. No reason to not start thinking of next season.

hmm. i was thinking that it doesn't matters anymore have i seen or not the season, i'll send feedback anyways, it's for the better future afterall :hugegrin:
so the topic would be better/heroic storyline and more of a character background? sounds reasonable.
so then again for wednesday/thursday? or anytime this week?

i'm starting to write a text :D

Wednesday or Thursday is good,but of course as long as it gets done whatever works for everyone is fine.
Thanks to everyone again.

As for feedback, yes, background info sounds nice. Then again, maybe a heroic story line should be this weeks focus, with the scrips for the end of the season being written drawing close
r and closer by the day....

We could send in both.I was already planning to continue to send in feedback thru the summer because the end of the season is near. No reason to not start thinking of next season.

Absolutely AGREE. You are so smart! :D

Don't think anyone posted this yet.

So random. Someone posted this back in December (and it's NOT the director, hmmm). Not much... just fun to watch. You'll get what I mean, lol.

Identical clip

Swear I didn't purposely find this, it found me! (on the sidebar that is)

Last edited:

Ok, goodbye FallenForFlack! Welcome to addictedtoSpeed :)
Good name. It will take abit of getting used to!

It seems a really long break, with no new episodes. Hopefully the wait will be worth it.

So what feedback are we sending in? Some better storylines?

Going to miss FFF but LOVE addictedtoSpeed!!

No new eppies until the end of February? I wonder why? I too hope the new ones are worth the wait.

I was thinking, since Retro-Ryan was so successful, maybe we could try a different theme, say, every month. For example, Ryan from our favorite episode or Ryan wearing our favorite color or clothes to see him in. Just a thought.:)

Solitaire said:
Ok, goodbye FallenForFlack! Welcome to addictedtoSpeed :)

Why thank you! :)

Going to miss FFF but LOVE addictedtoSpeed!!

Aw thanks!

MiamiWolfe said:
I was thinking, since Retro-Ryan was so successful, maybe we could try a different theme, say, every month. For example, Ryan from our favorite episode or Ryan wearing our favorite color or clothes to see him in. Just a thought.:)

Oh good idea! I really like it! What should we do for February? *excited*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back