• The Definition Of Gorgeous

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i did it again... sent another feedback... nearly same text. maybe that would help them to finally notice... though pretty doubt :rolleyes:
but who knows...
i think this massive attack w/ feedbacks is very great idea :D
even for someone who's so far and hasn't seen season ;)
LOL thank you for spoilers and reviews and caps that's really helpful for creative minds who cares about our boy :D

btw he was barely seen on last epi (s8 episode)
but the moment when he was seen i liked it :D
that red shirt was blinding and... gah adorable ;)
i realise that right now i'm basically rambling around and posing my silliness like around-the-light-bulb-spinning-and-hit-the-lamp-stunned butterfly :guffaw:
i know i know i'm writing crap now and sorry for my behaviour but i'm still in bed, sleepy and sorting out Jon's pics in my other phone :D
quite reasonable :rolleyes:

I can't post an icon of Ryan. Oh dear! :confused: but the pics you all have here shows how much he's changed over the years. He was this cute boyish man like Slower's avi and then now Ryan is more distinguised looking. So from manboy to gentleman, Ryan Wolf has matured and so has his character. I just love this person. :thumbsup:

I'm sure you will all agree LOL :lol: :)

completely agree.
and maybe it's just me but i think he's the only who's changed like the way he's changed. i mean not even by his looks but behaviour and all. hope you got my thought :hugegrin:
and i'm thankful to my detailed and vivid imagination which gives me tremendously realistic dreams where i can literally touch and see Ryan as if he's really next to me. and i can say that even in my dreams i can see these changes....
mostly i'm seeing season 4-6 Ryan... dunno what that means but i like it :drool:

omg! "Backfire" on tuesday :eek:
ah i can smell season's ending so close :scream:
uuuhh Ryan in fire again, with Calleigh again...
he had to choose firefighter career, all these fires and explosions and Ryan w/o a scratch...
like a superman :guffaw:

well looks like i need to rewrite few things and start over other few things...

and don't worry you need some more posts and then you'll get the chance for an avatar:)
i was terribly sad when i couldn't get mine when first joined, and i wasn't posting this much. i thought that i'll never reach the 50 posts but eventually did :)

Aww thanks BlueDiamondStar for the feedback. :) Any ideas as to what the season's finale will look like? Does anyone have any predictions?! I hope it deals with (darling) :drool: Horatio's dark side. He's such a sweetheart and I hate seeing his dark side. Hope I didn't make a mistake mentioning H in Ryan's thread :eek: if so sorry.

^ It doesnt bother me.
The finale seems a long way away. For Ryan- plenty of screentime, but with no messing up, no involvements in fake deaths, still being employed and no possibility of him being dead would be top of my list for the finale!

^ It doesnt bother me.
The finale seems a long way away. For Ryan- plenty of screentime, but with no messing up, no involvements in fake deaths, still being employed and no possibility of him being dead would be top of my list for the finale!

:guffaw: I think you said it all Solitaire. Add no running into burning buildings and absolutely no chance of him arguing with co-workers for me ;)

Sent my feedback as well- made me realise I haven't complained about Miami in a while. That's a good thing though, that the writers seem to finally be getting some of their act together.

And before I forget, I love everyone's retro icons/banners. Hooray for Retro Ryan! :beer:

Well we've got all the spoilers up to episode 18 and none of them sound Ryancentered so only 4 more episodes left for tptb to pull something out of there hat for us fans I hope it's something really special .

aww :) that's probably cause checking out this thread is first thing to do in the morning :lol:

oh my it nearly looks as if s8 and s9 is going to end at same time :eek: wow...

i wish i new what to think of the end of s9 since i know all about s8...

and before my low battery gets empty i just wanna add that me too, love all Retro Ryan icons!
:)

^ It doesnt bother me.

:guffaw: I think you said it all Solitaire. Add no running into burning buildings and absolutely no chance of him arguing with co-workers for me ;)

:beer:
It would seem really strange if we didn't have the yearly Ryan in a burning building scene,but I would settle for Ryan somehow saving Horatio or even Walter from certain death.

^^^^^^ I certainly agree! I'm hoping for something, at least. With these writers, we can't be choosers..so I'll take Ryan ever how I can get him, burning building or not.... :lol: just give me Ryan. :D

^^^^^^ I certainly agree! I'm hoping for something, at least. With these writers, we can't be choosers..so I'll take Ryan ever how I can get him, burning building or not.... :lol: just give me Ryan. :D

agree...
i feel same and since upcoming episode is exactly that one (fire in building) i won't be complaining anymore ;) just enjoy Ryan, plain and simple :hugegrin:

omg i'm seeing things :D
gee the guy who finished skating looked just like Flack! :guffaw:
yeah i'm going crazy :D

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm really lovin' "Retro Ryan" week - he's really come a long way, but he's always looked great doin' it ;)

FINALLY!! I got to my computer to put up my "retro Ryan". Couldn't resist Ryan with a baby!!

Any ideas as to what the season's finale will look like? Does anyone have any predictions?! I hope it deals with (darling) :drool: Horatio's dark side. He's such a sweetheart and I hate seeing his dark side. Hope I didn't make a mistake mentioning H in Ryan's thread :eek: if so sorry.

I love H so I am not bothered either:thumbsup:

^ It doesnt bother me.

It would seem really strange if we didn't have the yearly Ryan in a burning building scene,but I would settle for Ryan somehow saving Horatio or even Walter from certain death.

You guys said it all!!:thumbsup: Especially no cliffhangers. Don't need to spend another summer worrying if our guy is coming back.:(

MiamiWolfe, I adore your icon :adore: I'd love to see Ryan interact with kids more; so far we've only had the baby from Shootout and Billy. I know kids is usually H's thing but it'd be nice to see Ryan with them more.

Really I would like H to get physically hurt just to prove he's human :lol: Seriously though, I agree, it would be great if we could have Ryan save someone on the team and have absolutely no doubt that he was heroic, instead of the same thing that happened in WISC :rolleyes:

Well we've got all the spoilers up to episode 18 and none of them sound Ryancentered so only 4 more episodes left for tptb to pull something out of there hat for us fans I hope it's something really special .

Well, they tend to put Ryan episodes at the end of the series, so hopefully they are going to follow the pattern and do it this time too :)

Yeah, its an established plot line now :lol:

MiamiWolfe, I adore your icon :adore: I'd love to see Ryan interact with kids more; so far we've only had the baby from Shootout and Billy. I know kids is usually H's thing but it'd be nice to see Ryan with them more.

Really I would like H to get physically hurt just to prove he's human :lol: Seriously though, I agree, it would be great if we could have Ryan save someone on the team and have absolutely no doubt that he was heroic, instead of the same thing that happened in WISC :rolleyes:

MiamiWolfe- that icon is great. I love that episode!
DragonFriend- I agree, it would be great to see Ryan interact with some kids again, I like seeing his softer, compassionate side.
Ryan saving H from a burning building would be a great story- prove that H is human, and give Ryan his heroic moment. Although, he was rather heroic when he was with Natalia in that explosion. But yeah, I definitely want another heroic moment for him, one that is not open to any interpretation whatsoever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back