Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww awesome! love everyone's retros :hugegrin:

btw i basically minutes ago woke up and had just amazingly vivid and sooo damn Togo-licious dream that i'm still somewhere between the reality and that dream.
oh i know it was a sign that you guys have put up your 'retros' :guffaw:

i'm thinking if i should change mine to another 'oldie' or leave current one... *scratching head*

ahh i wish i could return to that dream again... i demand replay!
he was so hot :drool:

I love the whole Retro-Ryan theme. Here's my contribution; don't know why it has always been one of my favs. Of couse all of them are my favs. Ah...the age of innocence.:lol: He sure was a cutie and then he just got smokin hot.:drool:

Awwwwwwwwwwww, everyone! I love the icons/banners.... :D Retro!WolfePack ROCKS. We are awesome. Yes, indeed.

Ryan was so hot back then... wait, he's so hot (even hotter, if possible) now! :lol: We gotta admit it, he's downright Togo-licious! ;)

I just love Ryan :) :thumbsup: ;) not in a romantic way but more because of his lovely disposition. He is cute too. Not a bad observation from this little OLD lady. LOL :guffaw:

I just love Ryan :) :thumbsup: ;) not in a romantic way but more because of his lovely disposition. He is cute too. Not a bad observation from this little OLD lady. LOL :guffaw:
Welcome L&H, please drop by more often. We love Ryan's disposition too. I'm always surprised when people don't see his great disposition.

Can I just say everyone's retro icons/banners are super....haaaawwwwt? I decided I would half-way follow FFF and make my icon a season 5 retro, =). After all, that was my first season I loved him in (true, I started watching in season 7, but I FELL for him after looking back at season 5) AND it was my first DVD set I bought.

Ah, the memories, :)

Season 5 Ryan = hawt. :D haha, also ALL SEASONS RYAN = HA
AWT. I love s5 Ryan too, BTW!

Welcome L&H! To add to what GF has said, we love new fans joining in the conversation! I have to agree, I like his disposition as well. :) welcome!!!

whoa! that was a feedback :eek:

i think it was my best so far. reminding i haven't seen any episode from new season except for the 'Fallen'.
but i tried as best as i could to mention everything, for the future view, as i may say.

luckily i read the reminder post so thanks GF for that, better do that sooner than forget. besides i had great inspiration since that dream last night.

wow i had to look at dictionary for the disposition word :guffaw: so dumb :lol:
:rofl:

well now when i know what disposition is i can just add that it was one of the main things which attracted me to him. the first one was his adorable cuteness and priceless eyes :drool:

and now i can finish dish washing and go to sleep in peace knowing i did what i promised and hopefully correctly and reasonable:)

slower, I just saw your icon. So adorable, I just might play with that one (photoshop, I mean). I agree, he was just so cheeky cute, and then he grew into this amazing..well, I don't need to explain it, =).

BDS, the sweetest of dreams!

and Linda&Horatio, welcome to the awesome madness that is the WolfePack!

Okay, Thursday for tptb and their disappearing Ryan trick:rolleyes:. Got it:thumbsup:

I have to get to my own computer (and that won't be until this weekend) to post a Retro-Ryan icon or banner. Is any older season okay or are we sticking with very early Ryan?

Okay, Thursday for tptb and their disappearing Ryan trick:rolleyes:. Got it:thumbsup:

I have to get to my own computer (and that won't be until this weekend) to post a Retro-Ryan icon or banner. Is any older season okay or are we sticking with very early Ryan?

I think seasons 3-5 is pretty retro...you know, PRE-FIRED? lol

Yeah, 3-5 all pretty retro. :) I love season 3 Ryan... his hair is adorable! Of course I love the s7 spiked hair most, but 3 is just.... awwwwwwwww!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back