• The Definition Of Gorgeous

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic is HOT. Really, REALLY hot. Thanks, FFF!

I'm not sure about the fb page, but I do believe his twitter is real, because Leven Rambin (the new tech) began following him shortly after she started to work there. Why would she follow a fake twitter? Also, Adam Shankman is verified , and he has tweeted him (and even received tweets back) several times. Just a hunch of mine, NOT confirmed, :D

It was posted awhile back from a fan (NWolfson22?), who has met Jon on set a couple of times (proof in the photos she has posted) that Jon told her he does not have a facebook or twitter page. It seemed important to him to let the fans know this.

thanks for sharing FFF! cute pic.
i saw today on some other site.
about FB i think Jon doesn't have account there. few days ago checked out and found only one but quite conflicting according to prof info which seemed bit odd to me. anyways will check out on twitter though i doubt since i was looking for the real one quite a long time.

It was posted awhile back from a fan (NWolfson22?), who has met Jon on set a couple of times (proof in the photos she has posted) that Jon told her he does not have a facebook or twitter page. It seemed important to him to let the fans know this.

Oh, thanks for the info, Theresa! Good to know! ;)

I'm not sure about the fb page, but I do believe his twitter is real, because Leven Rambin (the new tech) began following him shortly after she started to work there. Why would she follow a fake twitter? Also, Adam Shankman is verified , and he has tweeted him (and even received tweets back) several times. Just a hunch of mine, NOT confirmed, :D

I knew the fb page wasn't real. The twitter page may have been added since then, that I think is real for the reasons BBS posted,Adam Shankman,Leven and Lauren Gottlieb who is also a friend.I think Jon just rarely post,unlike Omar who seems to be really into it.

questions-
When are we going to actually start throwback/retro week?
For the feedack this week,do we want to start by asking about Ryan's disappearing act in recent episodes?

Last edited:

I knew the fb page wasn't real. The twitter page may have been added since then, that I think is real for the reasons BBS posted,Adam Shankman,Leven and Lauren Gottlieb who is also a friend.I think Jon just rarely post,unlike Omar who seems to be really into it.

I figured the fb page wasn't real when they listed his height at well over 6'.....

questions-
When are we going to actually start throwback/retro week?
For the feedack this week,do we want to start by asking about Ryan's disappearing act in recent episodes?

When are we sending the feedback? Did we decide on a day for both? It shouldn't be a problem coming up with a retro icon; there are so many good pix to choose from:thumbsup:

Oh, thanks for sharing the picture Kristine:thumbsup:

^^
We had picked Wednesday or Thursday for the feedback.We didn't pick a day for the retro icons/banners that I remember.

^^
We had picked Wednesday or Thursday for the feedback.We didn't pick a day for the retro icons/banners that I remember.

Maybe we could have retroRyan on Wednesday and feedback on Thursday? Or maybe just have them on the same day, whatever works :D

whoa i guess i found Jon's twitter. it just seems not used 'quite' long time.
also i jumped on site where his height was 5'9 but according to one recent epi it should be 5'11 though.
so he can't be 6' at all.

i don't know how that was stated on that epi (the guy who reads translation stated as 1,80 m, metric system here, according to my calculator is 5'11 )

i know it might not be very important but i just like to be precise in details :lol:

oh i must remember to send feedback then:)

i don't know how that was stated on that epi (the guy who reads translation stated as 1,80 m, metric system here, according to my calculator is 5'11 )
In the episode "LA",his height is quoted as 5'9",maybe it was misquoted in the translation.
oh i must remember to send feedback then:)
Good!

Maybe we could have retroRyan on Wednesday and feedback on Thursday? Or maybe just have them on the same day, whatever works :D
Wednesday for retro(I think we said a week) and Thursday for feedback sounds good to me.

oh yeah now i remember. oh it was like last week or the week before.

well that's the problem. they translate the show with so many mistakes that even i could make it better.
the neighbour country tv has shows w/o translation just subtitles but i don't live that close to border to watch CSI in original language.

gee i'm even shorter than Jon :lol:
i'm only about 5'2 :eek:

lol double pint size ;D ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back