Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon # 28

Here is the article again of Jon's home.This one has 10 great pics(two of Jon).His home looks really nice as well unique.
http://www.latimes.com/la-hm-jonathan-togo-csi-miami-house-pictures,0,3895898.photogallery

WOW! What an awesome house! :eek::thumbsup:I really like the fact that he got something small and suits him rather than a huge mansion like most hollywood stars. He has some really good taste! I love the whole vibe of the house!:guffaw:
I love his house!! :eek: It's so pretty! I wish I had a view like that..

Oh, thank you for posting the photos of his home! I was trying to visualize what was being described in the article last week. It looks very beautiful and comfortable. It is fun learning more about Jon.

I was doing the same thing when I first read the article. Was a little confused as to why they did the article with no pictures, lol.

Thank you for link. It is always nice to see a little personality from our favorite actors. I always wondered why these Hollywood big-types would get such big houses for only one human, haha. This article just adds more to my appreciation of Jonathan, =).

I wondered if the pictures were accidently left out of the article last week.It's the same article as before but now it has those great pics.
I think it's great that Jon didn't feel the need for some huge showy home.

Here is the article again of Jon's home.This one has 10 great pics(two of Jon).His home looks really nice as well unique.
http://www.latimes.com/la-hm-jonathan-togo-csi-miami-house-pictures,0,3895898.photogallery

WOW! What an awesome house! :eek::thumbsup:I really like the fact that he got something small and suits him rather than a huge mansion like most hollywood stars. He has some really good taste! I love the whole vibe of the house!:guffaw:
I love his house!! :eek: It's so pretty! I wish I had a view like that..

Thanks for posting greatfan!! And I agree Quinn Fabray, I would love a view like that myself.

It is refreshing to see them feature both Jon and Eva more and more. Hopefully it is a sign both of them (and Frank too!!) will be featured more and more this season:thumbsup:

I love his house! It's so beautiful. It's so light, and open. The gym room looks cool too. I want a house like that.

Thanks for posting greatfan!! And I agree Quinn Fabray, I would love a view like that myself.

It is refreshing to see them feature both Jon and Eva more and more. Hopefully it is a sign both of them (and Frank too!!) will be featured more and more this season:thumbsup:
I hope you're right! It's about time that Jon gets the recognition/screen time he so clearly deserves!! Fingers Crossed for an amazing Ryan storyline this season. And I don't mean the usual, "can we trust Ryan?" storyline that's usually thrown at us. Or the Ryan caught in a fire with Calleigh storyline. :rolleyes:

The poll will close in a few hours.Everyone that wants to vote should do so this morning.
I'm getting more excited for the premiere.We already know that there will be more Jon/Ryan in this season's premiere and we will soon end the summer drought and get some new episodes.

I was rooting for that title! (Being a trekkie and all, =) ). 6 days? That's too far, =(.

You know those segways CBS does stating that CSI is next? (still shot pictures, I have no idea what the official term is for it). I noticed CBS used Jon this time. It was a nice and pleasant surprise, =).

Feel free to ignore this "grasping for anything CSI-Ryan moment." lol.

^^
If it was the still shot I saw,that was nice and I agree,a plesant surprise..It seems lately that TPTB ( or someone) is remembering that there are a few other cast members.

I'm so thrilled about the thread title, been wanting this one for quite awhile! Oh Ryan/Jon how we love thee! :luvlove:
I hadn't realized that this title has been on the polls more than once,it has been around a while.It's a wonderful title,guess now must be the time for it.I hope this title is kind of indicative of Jon's/Ryan season. We all want to see really good things for the character,to go where he hasn't gone before,in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back