Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon # 28

Did you all see the Behind The Scenes vid of the season premiere? There's quite a good bit of Jon and of course, he's gorgeous and funny! So glad the hair is back to how it was a season ago. Can't wait for October 3rd!

Did you all see the Behind The Scenes vid of the season premiere? There's quite a good bit of Jon and of course, he's gorgeous and funny! So glad the hair is back to how it was a season ago. Can't wait for October 3rd!

I just saw it! It's amazing! I'm so jealous of his slim figure though; wish I could look that good!

It was a great video.This is the second time this week we have seen something that featured Jon and Eva .First the TV Guide Mag interview and now this video.I don't think we got anything last season so I think this is really wonderful.
And of course I agree that he's gorgeous and funny.

Last edited:

Yippee!! A new thread just in time for the new season! Here's hoping it will be a season filled with lots and lots of Ryan (and Natalia and Frank, too)! :beer:

It was a great video.This is the second time this week we have seen something that featured Jon and Eva .First the TV Guide Mag interview and now this video.I don't think we got anything last season so I think this is really wonderful.

And of course i agree that he's gorgeous and funny.

That video really made my day. Jon and Eva are being featured lately and I'm so thrilled for them and us! Both of them look fantastic and it looks like they may actually get a chance to do something this season.

Last edited:

Thank you so much for the video links! Gaw, this whole waiting thing is making me very restless. I'm happy to see more Jonathan and Eva, though! I'm hoping this trend of interviews and such have a continuing fire throughout the rest of the season.

Less than 9 days to go!

Oh, thank you for posting the photos of his home! I was trying to visualize what was being described in the article last week. It looks very beautiful and comfortable. It is fun learning more about Jon.

Thanks for posting the pics, especially the ones with him in it, and showing off some boxing moves :drool:

I had to laugh that they tried to dissuade him from buying the place cause it was too small...from the pics and description the place seems huge compared to mine :lol:

I didn't know he had a dog or that he was a godfather (or at least asked to be one). How sweet!

Here is the article again of Jon's home.This one has 10 great pics(two of Jon).His home looks really nice as well unique.
http://www.latimes.com/la-hm-jonathan-togo-csi-miami-house-pictures,0,3895898.photogallery

WOW! What an awesome house! :eek::thumbsup:I really like the fact that he got something small and suits him rather than a huge mansion like most hollywood stars. He has some really good taste! I love the whole vibe of the house!:guffaw:

Hey does anyone have any updates about Jon's new movie? I'm really excited to see it and I heard it's coming out sometime in 2011.

anyone have anymore news about it? :)

Hey does anyone have any updates about Jon's new movie? I'm really excited to see it and I heard it's coming out sometime in 2011.

anyone have anymore news about it? :)
I haven't heard any more other than it was coming out in 2011 either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back