Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Yeah, it's mainly because of the hiatus that people have nothing to talk about (at least it's my reason :lol:). And it's not as if we can start chatting about previous Ryan story arcs to fill the time...

Poster: Hey, remember that time that Ryan was made to look like a bad guy but turned out innocent?
    Other Poster: Oh, yeah I liked that one!
    Poster: What about the one where Ryan was made to look like a bad guy but turned out innocent?
    Other Poster: Yeah...
    Poster: Oh, and that one where Ryan was made to look like a bad guy but...wait a minute...

:p

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    LOL, that's true.
    You forgot the one where Ryan was in a fire.
    What about the question I asked previously,what pic/pics of Ryan would you like to see in the opening credits? I posted a pic earlier of him in the black leather jacket as one I would like to see included.As pointed out before,one of the pics from the opening credit is from the 4th season.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  3. DragonFriend95

Well, I would have liked the shot with him and the baby in Shootout, but that was way back in Season 3 so...maybe the one with him and Billy at the end with of WISC? It's fairly recent, and IMO one of the most adorable scenes of the series :adore:

I do like the one you suggested greatfan, very nice. Any shot of him holding a gun/camera would suffice for me :lol::devil:

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

There are so many great pics of Ryan that they could use. But yes, leather jackets are always good! I liked the season 7 look, so something from then possibly....

I agree, it does seem quieter on the boards this summer. Dragonfriend- like the reason you give! Unfortunately, too true.
    Im hoping we get lots of positive stuff to discuss this season.

5. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Ooh anything in leather or with a gun would be just fine for the opening credits for me :D

...and because we haven't posted many pics lately any from these scenes would do too.

6. DragonFriend95

Thanks for the great pics Yoshi! Damn, its so hard to choose...my personal favourite has to be the sixth one. Those arms :drool:

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

thanks Yoshi for pics:)

so i'm havin difficulties to choose one but i liked first, third, fourth, fifth, seventh, but also sixth too.

i have over five hundred of Jon pics and i'd love to post some of them which i like but i have no idea if i can do it using my phone and even how to do it.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the pics Yoshi,they are all great. The 7th one is a favorite,but I really love them all.
    I am really looking forward to the premiere Sunday. I know I've said it before,but I know it will be better in terms of Ryan this time. Season's 8 premiere left me disappointed and angry.He had more time in this season's promo than he had in the entire season premiere (episode) last year.

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics, Yoshi!
    Yes, the season 8 premiere was very disappointing, Ryan -wise. This time it has to be much better! Im hoping I will get to see the episode, I need my Ryan fix!

10. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

I love Jonathan's house. Though, I read the previous article sans pictures, I would have like to see whatever "pumpkin orange" area was painted. I can do without that toilet/sewer pipeline-looking thingy holding the light above the nice dining table, of all places. It just looks so, uhm...unsanitary. Sorry. I like that he keeps his home useful and small instead of splurging on some big big mansion like most flashy celebrities do.

As for pictures for CSIM's starting credits, I choose Yoshi's signature pic. Any pic of him doing his job as a CSI would be nice.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh i can feel sunday coming closer and closer... although i couldn't be able to see premiere i'll be with you, who can see it, mentally:)

oh yeah i love Jon's house. i was actually pretty impressed that he chose small house instead of big one:)
    i think it's good thing about him.

oh btw i'm kinda watching movie called 'Identity' and it reminded me about Jon's new movie. i'm still hoping they won't change it's title from 'Bleecker street'.

well about pics it's hard to pick out one from many. but i think i saw one i really loved somewhere. i forgot where.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I like the that Jon has a regular size home like everyday people.I also like that he seems so unpretensious about his home,he likes what he has.
    Yoshi signature picture is a good one ,but as you said, any pic of Ryan doing his job would be a good one.

13. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Oh, those pictures! Thank..YOU! I think the "Miami-Problem" scene would do justice for me. He was so snarky, but the good-Ryan kind, =).

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

The pumpkin orange lights are outside on the porch (photo 2).

15. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

Thanks, great zombie. It's hard for me to choose just one since he's just so photogenic and (as Ryan would say) go'geous.

Looks like Jon isn't planning on having kids or a family anytime soon. Imagine his kids playing around that balcony unsupervised. Yikes! It's great that he helped design his home rather than pay someone else to do it for him. I'd do the same thing with mine if I was ever as lucky as he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.