• Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon # 28

I can't wait to see his hot bod in action. :angel:

This comment made me think of a song title. I think the song title is "Hot Action Cop". I wanna say its by Bowling For Soup, but I'm not 100% sure.

I had to share this with you all! I was picking my daughter up from preschool this afternoon when one of the other parents was talking to the teacher whom I also had to talk to. Their kid had his folder and his name is; I kid you not!-Ryan Wolfe. :eek: :lol: I couldn't believe it, I almost made a comment but I figured they would think I was a major dork, lol!

Haha, that's pretty cool. I would have either grinned or chuckled. I was watching something one day and a name on the film/tv credits (I think it was a documentary of some kind, but I'm not sure) was "Jonathan Wolfe" and I had to smile. Heh.

Yay! This is the first time I get to vote, :: smirks ::

I had to share this with you all! I was picking my daughter up from preschool this afternoon when one of the other parents was talking to the teacher whom I also had to talk to. Their kid had his folder and his name is; I kid you not!-Ryan Wolfe. :eek: :lol: I couldn't believe it, I almost made a comment but I figured they would think I was a major dork, lol!

So here's a picture to be a bit more on topic but I guess this is on topic, isn't it? :confused:

Ryan's a bit shocked too!

Haha! That's crazy!
I would have been laughing hysterically. But then again, I always giggle at anything remotely link-ish to the show. I get looks, but it's all good!

So here's a picture to be a bit more on topic but I guess this is on topic, isn't it? :confused:

wow what a coincidence:)
i definately would start to giggle like an idiot:lol:
but i always do it when it comes to smth like this. but it's just silly me:guffaw:

Yay! Congrats for the new thread!

I voted for Remedy for Togo Fever. I really like it.

Well "Ryan" and "Wolfe" go well together:lol::lol:

Thanks for the picture! By the way, I love you avatar, since I am a Shane West fan (loved him in ER and want to see the new show he is on):thumbsup:

Yay new thread!!!! :lol: Sooooo stoked for season 9!! Only two more weeks here in the States!! :lol::lol:

Here's a link to a fun article about a couple of the upcoming episodes if you're interested. There's a cute quote by Jon in the second paragraph. About time they interviewed him about SOMETHING lol

http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSI-Miami-Gaga-1023367.aspx

Sounds as if the upcoming eppies could be exciting and interesting:thumbsup:

Well "Ryan" and "Wolfe" go well together:lol::lol:

Thanks for the picture! By the way, I love you avatar, since I am a Shane West fan (loved him in ER and want to see the new show he is on):thumbsup:

Haha! It sure does go well together! I wonder if the parents are fans or it's just a coincidence. That's it, next time I see them I'm asking! :lol:

Yay another Shane West fan! I loved him in ER too!

Yay new thread!!!! :lol: Sooooo stoked for season 9!! Only two more weeks here in the States!! :lol::lol:

Here's a link to a fun article about a couple of the upcoming episodes if you're interested. There's a cute quote by Jon in the second paragraph. About time they interviewed him about SOMETHING lol

Thanks or the link. The episode that Eva and Jon are discussing is during sweeps.I think that's great that Jon and Eva were interviewed.

It's about time that the media woke up and realized that Miami is comprised of other cast members; other than the usual suspects. I can't wait for the season to begin; especially the episodes involving Ryan and Natalia. This season is looking to be very promising; let's hope it keeps its momentum and doesn't devolve towards the end. :)

ooooh just read the article and i believe it's really funny to film an episode like this:)

sounds like great episode as long as it contains lot of Ryan :lol:

yesterday finally saw last season's episode on tv and it was pretty funny but for my liking there was only few seconds of Ryan...

"We did a scene where she rubs my face erotically. There are 10 takes of her caressing my face and reading my aura. It was really funny."

Lucky woman.

It's about time that the media woke up and realized that Miami is comprised of other cast members; other than the usual suspects. I can't wait for the season to begin; especially the episodes involving Ryan and Natalia. This season is looking to be very promising; let's hope it keeps its momentum and doesn't devolve towards the end. :)
It was nice to finally see an interview with Eva and Jon.It was a plus that it involved a sweeps episode.Of course Jon sounded cute as ever.
The season does sound more promising so far,I definitely hope the momentum continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back