• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the caps Kristine; always wonderful and always worth the wait:thumbsup:.

The butt shots are always a welcome sight:lol:

So many pictures of a gorgeous man and a wonderful character.

Thanks for sharing the video of Jon's movie Goonie_Ghoul. Gotta see this movie!!

Thanks so much for the caps FFF, they're really appreciated! Take your time with the premier, these ones will certainly last a while (especially with those lovely butt shots :devil::drool:)

Thank you for the caps Kristine; always wonderful and always worth the wait:thumbsup:.

The butt shots are always a welcome sight:lol:

So many pictures of a gorgeous man and a wonderful character.

Thanks for sharing the video of Jon's movie Goonie_Ghoul. Gotta see this movie!!
Ditto on the butt shots!
I'm looking forward to the movie too. Jon does creepy( and crazy) well.

You know, looking at those promo pics (I can't help myself :drool:) I was curious: what's everyone's favourite type of clothing for Ryan to wear? Usually I prefer his tee and jeans/trousers combo but after those pics I'm edging more towards his suit (and tie) look :)

You know, looking at those promo pics (I can't help myself :drool:) I was curious: what's everyone's favourite type of clothing for Ryan to wear? Usually I prefer his tee and jeans/trousers combo but after those pics I'm edging more towards his suit (and tie) look :)

well i was thinking the same.
i like tee, jeans/trousers combo too, but suit is also good looking on him (just without tie. i'm not fan of ties)
i think everything looks good on Jon :lol:

If you look at the promo pics carefully,he's actually wearing jeans and a suit jacket,it's not a complete suit. I like him in jeans, and tee or jeans and shirt(with or without a tie). He looks great in everything however. He looks good in s suit too,I just didn't think it was practical for his line of work.

Now that he's so skinny, I love the t-shirts and jeans the most and I just sort of like the casual look more. But then, the suits are always really hot as long as he's not wearing some ridiculous tie with them. :lol: Like with those promo pics he's not wearing a tie at all so it's supppperrrrr dupperrrrr sexy.

Thank you for
Ditto on the butt shots!
I'm looking forward to the movie too. Jon does creepy( and crazy) well.

That's the word I was looking for: creepy!! It's going to be GOOD:thumbsup:

My all time favorite is the look in those promo pictures: dark jeans, nice shirt with a suit coat. I have to admit, the tight t-shirt has its good moments as well:devil::devil:. The suit jacket adds that certain something extra I like:thumbsup: But the man can pull anything off:drool:

No joke, I have the Sleepless promo pics as my desktop bg at work, and some guy just happen to glance at it. His words were "Who is that, James Bond?" He's never watched CSI:M before.

I nearly fell outta my chair. My first words were "Yup, that's Bond alright." =).

No joke, I have the Sleepless promo pics as my desktop bg at work, and some guy just happen to glance at it. His words were "Who is that, James Bond?" He's never watched CSI:M before.

I nearly fell outta my chair. My first words were "Yup, that's Bond alright." =).

He's my Bond! :) Love it Goonie_Ghoul!

LOL,I think we all agree.Sounds like a good title,"Ryan/Jon#29- He's my Bond,".

Here's a pic from the 200th episode party.
cd9d6e5f94d08b3f4cbf16b2aa9e672a.jpg

The director of Identical indicated on Youtube that he is hopeful the movie will be in theaters as well as DVD. Awesome!

200 episodes; what a great achievement! Jon is also reaching his 150th episode very soon. Congratulations to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back