• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right I am not at all pleased, some might disagree; but....

ERICA SYKES IS BACK!!! Why hasn't Ryan had enough trouble in the past without her showing up again? :brickwall::brickwall::angryrazz: What is wrong with tptb? They have to dredge up old girlfriends past and drag poor Ryan down that path again. For crying out loud I want some good things for him this year; not a return to the past mistakes. I am going to complain about this in my e-mail on Sunday. I hope this is just Erica passing through and not an omen of things to come for Ryan; then again it could be tptb could be gearing up for something positive to come out of this (that doesn't include her of course). IDK

Last edited:
While adrenaline won't make you look less tired or less beat up,adrenaline can make you do almost super human feats,and that has been documented. A real example being a small or petite mom being able to lift a large car off of her child, a much older, arthritic person(80's and 90's), being able to fight off successfully a much younger person.Adrenaline can help you accomplish amazing things especially if your life or someone else's life was at stake. While Ryan maybe should have had some coughing( and I believe he did in SGIYC's) all of what we saw isn't unheard of.
I actually find it more unrealistic that mentally he seems to get over things quickly,but maybe that was part of the whole gambling thing.

well that's a very good explanation :)

i bet his adrenaline levels was very high that day..

ERICA SYKES IS BACK!!! Why hasn't Ryan had enough trouble in the past without her showing up again? :brickwall::brickwall::angryrazz: What is wrong with tptb? They have to dredge up old girlfriends past and drag poor Ryan down that path again. For crying out loud I want some good things for him this year; not a return to the past mistakes. I am going to complain about this in my e-mail on Sunday. I hope this is just Erica passing through and not an omen of things to come for Ryan; then again it could be tptb could be gearing up for something positive to come out of this (that doesn't include her of course). IDK

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :brickwall::angryrazz:

REALLY? CBS. REALLY? You want this show to die, DON'T YOU? Yes, you do. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I see where she 'does' interact with Ryan. :scream::scream::scream: This can lead to NO good for our guy. NO GOOD. Unless he actually stands up to her again, but if so, what was the point in bringing her back?!?!?!?!? UGH!

God, with tptb these days, she probably got pregnant and had his child. Um, YEAH, not what we meant by 'family' backing of Ryan, CBS!!! Puh- leaseeeeee.

*reads spoiler*

:scream::klingon::mad::angryrazz::brickwall:

*blank*ing *blank*ing *blank* *blank* writers!

Okay ... taking a deep breath because ...

Erica's effect on Ryan was NOT one of my favorite things to watch! :scream:

But on a more postive note, this is not the same Ryan now as he was when Erica messed with him and screwed him before. He is much wiser and much more experienced in the awful things people do to each other, even friends (Eric and Calleigh gave him a good lesson in that) that I think he'll be much more wary of her this time around.

In fact, SHE might be the one who ends up the loser this time around! Maybe this is just a chance for Ryan to show her he isn't so easily manipulated anymore and how far he's come since the Ryan she knew. Ryan's been kicked around by too many trumped up circumstances and too many uncompassionate, malicious people - even those that are supposed to care about him - to let someone like Erica screw him again.

And, you never know, maybe we'll see a whole different Erica. One who's in trouble and needs Ryan's help or through some experience or another has learned how to be a human being. Doubtful, but all things are possible! ;)

At least that's what I"m hoping for. God only knows what the writers are planning to do to him. One has to wonder sometimes if there are any writers on that show who like Ryan ... and it's not JUST Ryan! :( :scream:

I too just saw that Erica would be returning for the second episode. Erica did nothing to endear Ryan to the fans the first time around.I mentioned in the spoiler thread that non Ryan fans will still bring up that he ratted to Erica about whatever.Hopefully, Ryan will be different this around being older and wiser.Hopefully,Erica is just passing through,it's a short visit,she has her claws in someone else etc.Unless this is going to end on a positive note,I don't want to see her.

ok, I'm really trying hard not to read..............

and I'm making a ryan music video and when I finish it I'll put it on youtube then a link here if you want :)

My intial response to the spoiler was to scream so bloody loud in protest that life on Mars could hear me. :lol:

I'm hoping she won't manipulate Ryan anymore, cause he's wiser now. Hopefully this will be a more emotional thing for him. I always said that it would be a good storyline for him if someone that he cared about was killed. I actually meant someone like Uncle Ron or whatever sibling of his gave him a neice, but whatever.

I hope the storyline is Erica first of all apologizing for being so crappy to Ryan in the first place... and then telling him that someone is stalking her. He tries to help her, but in the end she ends up being killed by her stalker. Ryan will feel guilty and like he didn't do enough to save her. Horatio will tell him that he did everything he could and that its not his fault. Just like Horatio comforted Natalia when Nick was killed.

Or maybe Erica committed a crime and will end up in the slammer and Ryan has to be the one to arrest her. Maybe he'll have to interview her about someone in her life being killed and when evidence proves that she did it, he'll be shocked and disappointed... but will have to arrest her.

I like your thoughts, GNRF! I'm going to try and remain positive myself.... *crosses-fingers*

Some things everyone said both here and in the spoiler lab have made me think... maybe it isn't going to be the end of the world. :lol:

My attempt not to look at spoilers has failed pretty quickly :rolleyes:

I cant say im impressed with the return of Erica. I didnt hate her or anything, but she was rather annoying and she was no good for Ryan. I hope those of you who have said about Ryan being more mature now are right. We want positive stuff for him, not the same old 'Ryan looking like a fool' again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back