• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched an eppy that I didn't quite catch the name of, but one of the military men told Ryan that he (Ryan) seemed like a natural leader, or something along those lines. For some reason that just made me squee :lol:

I watched this too :D Can't rememer the name!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

I don't remember an ep with military men unless it is that one with the girls at that military boot camp place. But I thought that ep was pre-Ryan... but I could be wrong lol.

Found it!

Season 5 ep10, Come As You Are. I said military men but I think it was something like naval recruits.

Tell the truth I was busy and only paid attention to the Ryan bits :drool:

Last edited:
Found it!

Season 5 ep10, Come As You Are. I said military men but I think it was something like naval recruits.

Now that just makes me want to see more episodes in season 9 of Ryan being the team leader. He's done it a couple of times, but it's always been a little here and there (CSI Trilogy for instance). I want to see Ryan be the case leader for the entire episode for once, the beginning, middle, and end.

Oh, that would make for a good "promotion" episode.

Now that just makes me want to see more episodes in season 9 of Ryan being the team leader. He's done it a couple of times, but it's always been a little here and there (CSI Trilogy for instance). I want to see Ryan be the case leader for the entire episode for once, the beginning, middle, and end.

For that to happen I think we'd have to raid CBS, kick out the writers and have us run the show :shifty::lol:

Pessmistic, I know, but after a couple of seasons of disappointment I now run by Catherine Willows motto: expect the worst. That way you'll either be correct or pleasantly surprised :p

--slightly off topic-- Although reading your post, I now believe there is absolutely nothing that won't give me a fanfic idea...

For that to happen I think we'd have to raid CBS, kick out the writers and have us run the show :shifty::lol:

I'm up for a raid! ::grabs torch and pitchfork:: :rommie:

I agree, I would love to see Ryan as the case leader for a change. He was so underused this season. No more goofy sidekick Ryan please!!

I always thought Ryan would be the heir apparent to take over the lab when it came time for Horatio to retire (or die :shifty:). I figure Eric and Calleigh would probably want to start a family, so they'd be busy with that, and Ryan does kind of take after H. Bit of a loner, very serious about the job, loyal to a fault, has a knack for attracting trouble, sees justice very black and white... I just got a hilarious mental of image of the last shot of the last episode CSI:Miami, how it could be of Ryan as he's about to take on the responsibility and he slips on a pair of sunglasses... :cool:

:guffaw: That would be funny, dunno if it's just me :guffaw:

I agree, I would love to see Ryan as the case leader for a change. He was so underused this season. No more goofy sidekick Ryan please!!

I always thought Ryan would be the heir apparent to take over the lab when it came time for Horatio to retire (or die :shifty:). I figure Eric and Calleigh would probably want to start a family, so they'd be busy with that, and Ryan does kind of take after H. Bit of a loner, very serious about the job, loyal to a fault, has a knack for attracting trouble, sees justice very black and white... I just got a hilarious mental of image of the last shot of the last episode CSI:Miami, how it could be of Ryan as he's about to take on the responsibility and he slips on a pair of sunglasses... :cool:

OMG, somebody write that!

But yes, I could totally see him taking over the lab as the show comes to an end. However, let that end be in a very, very, VERY far future.

I've noticed the writers always START to get on the right page with Ryan near the end (at least with these last 2 seasons) only to take 2 VERY GIANT steps back. I hoping they'll snatch up what they started and continue it. I was really rooting for Ryan in the ending of season 7. He took complete charge of the whole Tara ordeal, he was (at the very least) comforting Calleigh... sigh...

Then it just went downhill.

OMG, somebody write that!

But yes, I could totally see him taking over the lab as the show comes to an end. However, let that end be in a very, very, VERY far future.

I've noticed the writers always START to get on the right page with Ryan near the end (at least with these last 2 seasons) only to take 2 VERY GIANT steps back. I hoping they'll snatch up what they started and continue it. I was really rooting for Ryan in the ending of season 7. He took complete charge of the whole Tara ordeal, he was (at the very least) comforting Calleigh... sigh...

Then it just went downhill.

OMG how i love this idea :lol:

Ryan as the leader.....

wow i thought i'm dreaming, cause some days ago and maybe even at some moment tonight i had this idea stuck to my head- how it would be if Ryan stays as a supervisor to the team after H leaves... not Eric and not Calleigh (they are too much into their relationships to even think about it..)

and then i just pop up here to check out what's up and maybe to tell you my sudden idea, but what i see... you guys are much faster than i am :eek:

but anyways i love that :)

and all we have to do is go for a raid...:devil:

SyFy Channel is having a Special Unit 2 marathon this Friday, July 30! Jon's first 7 of 13 episodes appear in order from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. The final 7 are not scheduled yet but hopefully they will be soon.

HI, this video is for all the people out there who werent able to view jon's and so on and so forth vid cause it was only available to folks living in the US! enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJehrg_6Z3I

can't find the other 2 vids though. :brickwall:

Thankss for the video.:) I had only ever seen the first part before, and then being outside the US I couldnt see anymore. It would be great if we could see Ryan playing a guitar.

Found it!

I also want to see Ryan in charge. As you say we have seen little snippets, but nothing major. I think he is a natural leader, and it would be good, and different, to see him given the chance for once to show what he can do.

Leggo My Jodieo - I completely forgot about that! I have betrayed you Jon :p But I was pretty sure we were going to do it about the dumbing down of Ryan at the start of season 8

So, when are we sending another e-mail to CBS and what are we going to say? Or are we not doing it this week :confused:
We are doing it today,Sunday. It's going to focus on keeping Ryan in character for season 9. We can use examples like the dumbing down in season 8 of Ryan as not being in character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back