• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, ive resisted the spoilers :D do you like my avatar? I got more than 50 posts so I'm allowed an avatar. And yay, at least four more years of csi Miami!!!! :)

Ok, ive resisted the spoilers :D do you like my avatar? I got more than 50 posts so I'm allowed an avatar. And yay, at least four more years of csi Miami!!!! :)

I don't know if the four more years are guaranteed, it could just be Donahue's personal contract to work for CBS. Whether or not that specifically means CSIM I dunno... :confused: I really really really hope so!!! i would certainly stick around for 4 more years!!! :thumbsup:

and btw i LOVE your avatar!! can't wait til i can get one!! :p

Excellent avi LmJ :D

I'll stick around for as long as CSIM is about (ditto LV) although I may be bald by then having torn out my hair in exasperation with the writers :rolleyes: :D

Does anyone know? Ann Donahue signed a four-year contract with CBS last month, does that guarantee us at least four more years of our beloved show??? i hope so. i'd be more lost without csi:miami than i was after lost ended :(

here's a link to the article:

http://www.deadline.com/2010/06/csi...-ann-donahue-sign-new-deals-with-cbs-studios/
I saw this answered somewhere else,but no longer remember where.It did not mean that Miami may last another 4 years,the show could end but Ann could continue to work at CBS on another show.

All right I am not at all pleased, some might disagree; but....

ERICA SYKES IS BACK!!! Why hasn't Ryan had enough trouble in the past without her showing up again? :brickwall::brickwall::angryrazz: What is wrong with tptb? They have to dredge up old girlfriends past and drag poor Ryan down that path again. For crying out loud I want some good things for him this year; not a return to the past mistakes. I am going to complain about this in my e-mail on Sunday. I hope this is just Erica passing through and not an omen of things to come for Ryan; then again it could be tptb could be gearing up for something positive to come out of this (that doesn't include her of course). IDK

:: screams her bloody head off! :: Oops, I scared the dog...

My intial response to the spoiler was to scream so bloody loud in protest that life on Mars could hear me. :lol:

I'm hoping she won't manipulate Ryan anymore, cause he's wiser now. Hopefully this will be a more emotional thing for him. I always said that it would be a good storyline for him if someone that he cared about was killed. I actually meant someone like Uncle Ron or whatever sibling of his gave him a neice, but whatever.

I hope the storyline is Erica first of all apologizing for being so crappy to Ryan in the first place... and then telling him that someone is stalking her. He tries to help her, but in the end she ends up being killed by her stalker. Ryan will feel guilty and like he didn't do enough to save her. Horatio will tell him that he did everything he could and that its not his fault. Just like Horatio comforted Natalia when Nick was killed.

Or maybe Erica committed a crime and will end up in the slammer and Ryan has to be the one to arrest her. Maybe he'll have to interview her about someone in her life being killed and when evidence proves that she did it, he'll be shocked and disappointed... but will have to arrest her.

Oh, I like both ideas. Either way he'll end up the hero...-ish

:: screams her bloody head off! :: Oops, I scared the dog...

:lol: I didn't know you had a dog. AND, don't feel bad, mine crated herself and hid when I found out. :guffaw:

Uh, I'm just trying to keep it positive. A positive vibe... that's all we can do, right? :shifty:
Maybe we need a chant to help that postive vibe.
"Ryan will have a great season"
Meditate and repeat this chant several times during the day.

You can also come up with a chant that may work better for you.

gee my neighbours thought i'm crazy when i screamed my head off :guffaw:

oops, and i think something fell somewhere

just hope it's not roof :guffaw:

Hi all! I've noticed that over the last few days, things have been occasionally going off topic about fanfic writers, airing dates, tptb, etc, not to mention things have been a bit chatty on and off. It's not been bad, but since we have a lot of new Wolfe Pack members, just thought I'd pop in with a reminder that this thread is meant for discussion of Jon/Ryan.

If anyone is wondering what I mean by chatty, there is a quote from our board admin that can be found here which kind of explains what is considered chatty:

If you're posting every minute or two or three, you're not posting, you're chatting and should move to one of the chat mediums. Please make sure that you're involved in discussions and not just chit-chatting.

Before you post, make sure it's on-topic and it's not chit-chatty. I'm happy that people have made friends here, and I know that makes coming to a BBS that much fun. Believe me, I know how easy it is to start talking and get out of hand. But you need to be considerate of your fellow posters.

I know people aren't posting every couple of minutes, but like I said, things have been occasionally going off topic and been a bit chatty.

Okay that being said, here's a couple of pics of Jon to help brighten up everyone's day :)

Big Miami Smile

Geeky SU2 Smile

I just watched an eppy that I didn't quite catch the name of, but one of the military men told Ryan that he (Ryan) seemed like a natural leader, or something along those lines. For some reason that just made me squee :lol:

^Thanks for the pics. Both smiles are very sweet! I want to see him smile more on the show.

i agree. his smile makes anything better :)
he should smile more often :adore:

I just watched an eppy that I didn't quite catch the name of, but one of the military men told Ryan that he (Ryan) seemed like a natural leader, or something along those lines. For some reason that just made me squee :lol:

hmm interesting why i can't recall that eppy :eek:

weird cause i almost never miss an episode.

but anyways interesting :hugegrin:

Last edited:
I can somehow picture the writers of CSI: Miami in the background saying (In a George Lopez voice) "I GOT THIS!!!" hahaha!!!

I'm chanting the chant, GF! That and waiting for October 3rd. Only 71 days, 4 hours, 43 minutes and 46 seconds until the premier ,but hey, who's counting?! :lol:

In the meantime, I can't wait to get some promo pictures! I'm anxious to see how Jon's looking this season. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back