• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonFriend95, you've been writing "Outsider," right?!

OMG you've just reminded that i forgot to check out if 'Outsider' has any new chapter :O

i'm still reading it and i got to chapter 20 or so i guess.

amazingly great fanfic imo.

Gooniegirl3333 - indeed, I am the one who's been doing some pretty mean stuff to Ryan. :)

BlueDiamondStar - Haha, wow, thanks. Don't expect a new chappie too soon though, my computers been confiscated, have to type this all up on my phone.

Since we are talking 'bout Ryan fics, also try Dragon's story A Perfect Body. That was one of the best Ryan one-shots ever.

I actually read "A Perfect Body" before I started on "Outsider." I LOVE one-shots! Completely caught up on "Outsider" and just waiting for an update. Take your time Dragon. It's worth the wait!

I'll be publishing something soon if I get my butt going and really write.

oh that's sad DragonFriend95 but on the other hand my second fanfic was on my phone but i wrote it on paper and later on pc.

but don't worry you're not the only one who writes on phone :)

indeed i managed to find one new chapter :)

well ithink Ryan is really a superman.

i'm watching backfire again (or first time fully) and he seems to be so ... so... i don't know how to wrap it in words:eek: but he really doesn't show he stands in flaming room:wtf:
it doesn't seem to be right that if you stand in flaming, hot room you don't even cough or something.....:shifty:
well i'm not an expert but i think you need to be at least bit affected by smoke:confused:

pretty weird episode Backfire was to me:shifty:

actually i thought Ryan wasin hurry:rolleyes:

but Calleigh seeing dad guy???:confused::eek::wtf:

i was like WTF is going on there:eek:

weirdo wierdy eppy was it......

well ithink Ryan is really a superman.

i'm watching backfire again (or first time fully) and he seems to be so ... so... i don't know how to wrap it in words:eek: but he really doesn't show he stands in flaming room:wtf:
it doesn't seem to be right that if you stand in flaming, hot room you don't even cough or something.....:shifty:
well i'm not an expert but i think you need to be at least bit affected by smoke:confused:

No, no, no, you see, I figured this out ages ago.

Wolfe is really the incarnation of Wolverine :lol:

I mean it explains why he's able to magically heal himself after being tortured by Russians/ been caught in at least four fires. ;)

I liked Backfire, myself, but I have to agree- it's to weird he never gets effected by ANYTHING. Blown up buildings, fires, Russian mobs, toxic fumes... you name it, he survives it (THANK GOD)... but yeah. He could have at least coughed.... :shifty:

To me, it's almost like the writers don't CARE enough to make him have any type of personal issues that last longer than an episode or two!!!!!!!!

^ Unfortunately that does seem to be the case. There never is any follow through. The most annoying was WISC.
Maybe working with Super-H has worn off on him- helped him come through all sorts of things unscathed too.

I will get round to reading some of the fan fics mentioned above at some point. When time allows. They sound good.

Lol...I was watching 10-7...completely forgot this was one of the extremely rare times that Horatio calls Ryan by his first name...I almost spat my juice out when he said it :rommie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back