• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to send mine right now. Although I did send some others in s8 to express my displeasure in Ryan's character assination; as well as another storyline.
I sent in quite a few myself during season 8 for the very same reasons as you did.

baybeehannah i just read your story (link on your prof) and it was so great. i'm writing two stories myself and loved yours very much.
i can confess i even cried and still some tears are trying to escape.
it very heart touching story i desperatly needed right now. i have some sad events going on on my life now and i really needed to cry out my sadness.
and i promised myself i will get a dog one day.

tnx for story

baybeehannah i just read your story (link on your prof) and it was so great. i'm writing two stories myself and loved yours very much.
i can confess i even cried and still some tears are trying to escape.
it very heart touching story i desperatly needed right now. i have some sad events going on on my life now and i really needed to cry out my sadness.
and i promised myself i will get a dog one day.

tnx for story

Awww, I hope the stuff in ya life gets betta. I glad u loved it, I will admit it maself, I cried while writing the 3rd and 2nd to last chapters, so heart breaking and while I was in the middle of writing this story I went through something bad in my life aswell, sadly my dog died (or in otha words we put him down) and on tht same day I found the strength to write a chapter 4 him. ;):thumbsup:

I just sent off an feedback email in support of giving our guy a background. The squeaky wheel does get the grease, so let's keep squeaking away!!

While I cannot speak for how I should contact CBS, this may seem a little bit unrelated to Ryan/Jon, but I just got this letter a few hours ago.

Jerry Bruckheimer Films
July 2, 2010

I am writing with reference to your letter ZEBRA. (I actually came up with an idea for Bruckheimer to produce a movie that I had in mind, called Zebra, based on the Zebra killings that had taken place in San Francisco during the 1970s. I was following the story after watching Zodiac with Jake Gyllenhall, and came into this story following the Zodiac killings through Wikipedia. Since Jerry likes to use cool music in his movies and T.V. shows, I thought that he would be perfect to come up with the soundtrack that I had listed as song suggestions, as well as produce this horrific true story. I'm not a screenwriter, so I only came up with the songs that I had in mind, like "Riders On The Storm" by The Doors, "No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin, and lighter stuff as well.)

Because so many unfounded claims of plagiarism are asserted against motion pictures producers, this company has made it an invariable rule that neither it nor its employees read or consider unsolicited literary or visual material, ideas, or suggestions of any nature whatsoever.
(Since the film is already being considered with that creature Jaime Foxx to play a lead, even if I did mentioned about it to them, I'm sure that whoever is creating, directing, or producing Jaime's Zebra movie is already doing so and would not want other filmmakers in on it or "plagiarizing" the already considered movie.)

Therefore, as required, I am returning your correspondence unexamined and without retaining any copies. (It's only nice for them to open up my snail mail, since it was the only way to reach Jerry regarding this movie/soundtrack idea, and read it before being required to return it as it was an "unsolicit suggestion or material".)

I hope that you understand our policy. Good luck, and thank you for your interest in Jerry Bruckheimer Films. (I completely understand! No ill feelings here, you're just doing your job.):)

Sincerely,
Development Associate
Enclosures

Since I can't speak for CBS, TPTB, or any television producer, I'm sure that your ideas, fanfics, or suggestions would be read or return with the same policy notice that I have, whether writing to them in email or snail mail. I do have some suggestions and also some complaints about some of the writings in Season 8. If I can even have the stomach to complain or mention about such horrific storyline, I would probably take the time to complain to them about it, even to the point to suggest that some writers should be gotten rid of. But good luck with your Ryan Fanfictions and suggestions, and I'm sure that they would either respond to you or actually take your ideas and give Ryan a good storyline.

Last edited:
My eyesight is worse than I thought,I don't see that link anywhere in your profile.

:lol: GF, no.. Im the one with bad eye sight and a BAD brain. :eek: I forgot I took it out to put in my youtube link.. SORRY about that.

Here's the story link ;)

AND yes! We have done our part (for this week). Let's sit back and see if we get our 'grease'. haha! ;)

gee i had to stop reading it.
that was too scary for that late hour as it is right now.
i could keep on it if my imagination wasn't that real.
seeing Ryan sitting on hospital bed and just scratching his arm stuck to IV wasn't one of most scary but then it turned to his POV and i say those spiders crawling up his arm....
i almost threw my phone away.
can't wait till i can read it to the end.
unfortunately other fanfic where Ryan was tortured by Russian mobs wasn't that frightening just made me hate russians even more.
yeah i realise i'm bubbling again but i just couldn't keep my fingers away from buttons :hugegrin:
and now all my sleep is totally gone.
argh how i want to keep on but i also need to sleep.
doh how i hate to sleep when most interesting part starts.

all i want is to finally get done with my two fanfics i'm writing before i have new idea pop-ups. which happens way to often for me to get them writen down.
i hope those who reads this post won't think i'm mental :) which i'm not. i just want to share with someone who could understand me.
obviously at this place, where i now live for some weeks, people thinks csi is absolute nightmare and horror movie which i'm not allowed to watch. and that's the most annoying thing cause my mom likes csi. and knowing that tomorrow there's gonna be season 6 weekly episode and yesterday was two season 7 episodes makes me want to throw everything around.
gosh my anger level rises...
i think I'll keep up reading and making my own fanfics done till my temper stops to yell at me. at least garden is clean from unwanted plants :D

so goodnight and i hope to see you tomorrow :D

Yeah , csi isn't so popular where I live either; people call it the nerd show :rolleyes:

my friend actually got banned by her mother for watching the LV one because she thought it was too gruesome, but my mother and me are hooked on it :hugegrin: hey BBS, I read your fanfic about the OC and Ryan and the undercover work... You must continue, I really like it :D I need to write the CSI Miami fanfic I have in my head, but I have like three fanfics on the go I need to finish (ones a twilight fic... Made because my other friends are obsessed with it :rolleyes: )

seeing Ryan sitting on hospital bed and just scratching his arm stuck to IV wasn't one of most scary but then it turned to his POV and i say those spiders crawling up his arm....
unfortunately other fanfic where Ryan was tortured by Russian mobs wasn't that frightening just made me hate russians even more.
yeah i realise i'm bubbling again but i just couldn't keep my fingers away from buttons :hugegrin:

all i want is to finally get done with my two fanfics i'm writing before i have new idea pop-ups. which happens way to often for me to get them writen down.
i hope those who reads this post won't think i'm mental :) which i'm not. i just want to share with someone who could understand me.
obviously at this place, where i now live for some weeks, people thinks csi is absolute nightmare and horror movie which i'm not allowed to watch. and that's the most annoying thing cause my mom likes csi. and knowing that tomorrow there's gonna be season 6 weekly episode and yesterday was two season 7 episodes makes me want to throw everything around.
i think I'll keep up reading and making my own fanfics done till my temper stops to yell at me. at least garden is clean from unwanted plants :D

Oh, you got to the spider bit? My opinion, not even the scariest part, it starts to get very dark after that…:evil:

And I know exactly what you mean. Two fanfics, twenty other ideas bothering me and no sleep…I share your pain.:lol:

I love everyone of your inputs. Fanfics ae my past time, forget baseball, I come home and I just read them. All of you fanfic writers out there are great. I also have a story out there but it is co-written with Fallen Warrior Angel. It is called Collision and I would love your input. It is on her profile. EB's stories are very good, but I also love your stories which is why they are on my favorite list. Please let me know if any of you receive replies from CBS regarding our Ryan support. Sorry, I was rambling, but I'm done now.

I forgot something regading my story Collision. All of the ideas re mine and 95 percent of the writing is mine, so once again, I would love your input.

OMG, I LOVED that fanfic! I couldn't stop reading it. I was literally reading for two days straight to catch up and then reading every moment it was updated. By far my favorite Ryan-centric fanfic.

I officially heart fanfics and their authors!

Damn it, I need to get going on mine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back