• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the feedback link easy to find on the cbs site?

Backstory does seem like a good place to start it off. Start at the beginning!

CBS feedback here

Yay-ness. This is going to be awesome. We'll start tomorrow. I'm going to write it out tonight. We can do this!!!! :D We rock it!

ETA: LOL. It says 'I'm writing about something I saw on CBS Television.' Let's change that to... 'I'm writing about something I NEVER see on CBS Television.' Ha ha! I dare you all to put that at the end of your message.

Last edited:
BBS, where did you find that pic? It's so awesome!

Secondly, in our letters to CBS should we do a complaint about not having Ryan's backstory or a request to have more family of Ryan's?

Hi :D , I've been following the forum for a while and I think that its a great idea to e-mail CBS about the lack of Ryan. In the UK we have only seen the first episode, and the only time I actually saw him was in two 'blink and you'll miss it' scenes in the hospital. Probably won't be able to access a computer tomorrow but I'll try my best to write an e-mail for next Sunday. I agree with all of your points, Ryan doesn't get enough screentime at all and there has been hardly any mention of his family and we've never actually seen them. Also, there's not that much information about his past and I think that it would be very intriguing to see how CBS reacts to our e-mails :)

Secondly, in our letters to CBS should we do a complaint about not having Ryan's backstory or a request to have more family of Ryan's?
My letters will actually be both. I will probably mark or classify the feedback as a request.The email will then complain about the lack of background info and family(which could also be included in background). I will then request that we receive background info,giving them examples which would include his family.

Flooding CBS with feedback about Ryan's background is a bright idea, I hate the fact that I rarely know him even he is my favorite character of the show. T-T. Fanfic's writers can make a background for him, why not the show writers?

I hate the premiere of season 8, It made me go to internet cafe on my busy time because I want to see Ryan, and I just see him in 2-3 second scene. My eyes were open wide when I catch him.

CBS feedback here

Yay-ness. This is going to be awesome. We'll start tomorrow. I'm going to write it out tonight. We can do this!!!! :D We rock it!

ETA: LOL. It says 'I'm writing about something I saw on CBS Television.' Let's change that to... 'I'm writing about something I NEVER see on CBS Television.' Ha ha! I dare you all to put that at the end of your message.

Thanks for the link. :)

Hi :D , I've been following the forum for a while and I think that its a great idea to e-mail CBS about the lack of Ryan. In the UK we have only seen the first episode, and the only time I actually saw him was in two 'blink and you'll miss it' scenes in the hospital. Probably won't be able to access a computer tomorrow but I'll try my best to write an e-mail for next Sunday. I agree with all of your points, Ryan doesn't get enough screentime at all and there has been hardly any mention of his family and we've never actually seen them. Also, there's not that much information about his past and I think that it would be very intriguing to see how CBS reacts to our e-mails :)

Welcome to the thread :) The first epi of season 8 was very disappointing, Ryan wise. (p.s come join us in the season 8 in the UK thread!)

Flooding CBS with feedback about Ryan's background is a bright idea, I hate the fact that I rarely know him even he is my favorite character of the show. T-T. Fanfic's writers can make a background for him, why not the show writers?

I hate the premiere of season 8, It made me go to internet cafe on my busy time because I want to see Ryan, and I just see him in 2-3 second scene. My eyes were open wide when I catch him.
I didn't like the premiere either.I didn't bother to watch it again when it was rerun. Both Ryan and Natalia should and could have been used more in the premiere.
You are right about the fanfic writers too. I just finished reading a story (Ryan centered)and the author is going to try and pitch the story to CBS.

Thanks MiamiWolfe for the photo of Jon's beautiful smile! I will send a message today. Wish we had thought of this sooner!

^^
I'll put it at the end of my message!

Awesome! I am too. :thumbsup:

I found it on someone's facebook page a few weeks ago, actually. I forgot about it (I don't know how I could forget THAT, but... I'm sure you all forgive me now!) ;) It's hot..... :D

My letters will actually be both. I will probably mark or classify the feedback as a request.The email will then complain about the lack of background info and family(which could also be included in background). I will then request that we receive background info,giving them examples which would include his family.

As will mine. I plan on writing about both for this weeks letter. I think it kind of ties in together.. A personal story could/would involve family in some way/shape/form. Even if it's to what sparked his interest to become a patrol officer! Something. Anything!

Gotta go and produce a "where's RYAN'S background email" but wanted to leave us this to keep us going:

Dig the smile

Ahhh! He's gorgeous. Thank you, girl! :D

I agree. I've read some fanfics that were written better than the show! While writing my fic, I always keep my own backstory in mind, and let it play through. That's just how it goes...

And I hate the fact that he was only in a short scene. That destroyed my entire week! (SAD, I know :lol: ) but I was looking forward to seeing him.... and I was terribly let down.

Thanks for the link. :)

You're welcome!!! ;)

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

OH yes, Welcome aboard, Leggo my Jodieo! :D Hope to see more of you around. You have some very good points... Look forward to hearing more from you.

I didn't like the premiere either.I didn't bother to watch it again when it was rerun. Both Ryan and Natalia should and could have been used more in the premiere.
You are right about the fanfic writers too. I just finished reading a story (Ryan centered)and the author is going to try and pitch the story to CBS.

That's a really good idea. I sometimes write fanfics (none about csi Miami yet though :( ) and some that my friends have written could potentially make a great storyline.

And what was with natalias scene in the premiere? I don't get why she didn't talk...
And I also agree with propto, Ryan is my favourite character and its strange that I don't know that much about him, unlike the rest of the characters.

Hey, GF... I just noticed that in your post about the fanfic. Which story was it? I'd be interesting in reading that!!!

I wouldn't want to pitch my fanfic idea to the writers, it's to mushy and 'emotional', but I'd sure like for them to take a hint from other writers out there!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back