Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow it feels so good :)
just wrote two complaints about lack of background for our beloved Ryan Wolfe :hugegrin:

i hope it'll work someday.
sometimes i'm thinking they don't read comments but this time it'd be better for them if they read them :D

I've started to think fanfics are better than any episode. including mine's. at least i have my fanfics if the show won't in too well :)

but i hope they'll listen and do something finally.
so i'm trying to keep up positive about all this :thumbsup:

Hey, GF... I just noticed that in your post about the fanfic. Which story was it? I'd be interesting in reading that!!!

I wouldn't want to pitch my fanfic idea to the writers, it's to mushy and 'emotional', but I'd sure like for them to take a hint from other writers out there!!! ;)

greatfan, would the fanfic you're refering to happen to be 'Demons' by Emily Blake. I just finished reading that and noticed the A/N at the end.

Including Ryan in the premiere couldn't have been too impossibly hard for the writers...hell, I did it in 700 words, and I'm in high school.:scream:

Hey, GF... I just noticed that in your post about the fanfic. Which story was it? I'd be interesting in reading that!!!

I wouldn't want to pitch my fanfic idea to the writers, it's to mushy and 'emotional', but I'd sure like for them to take a hint from other writers out there!!! ;)

greatfan, would the fanfic you're refering to happen to be 'Demons' by Emily Blake. I just finished reading that and noticed the A/N at the end.

Including Ryan in the premiere couldn't have been too impossibly hard for the writers...hell, I did it in 700 words, and I'm in high school.:scream:

That is indeed the story. The entire story probably couldn't be used, but the basis for the story could,it would need some adaptation for the show.It was a story where the team really needed to rally behind Ryan and they did.I also loved Natalia in that story.Some of the others may have been a little out of character,probably more of what we would like to see,but I think an easy fix and they really should be that way.
Blinded,the writers could still use ideas from good stories,mushy or not.Let us know if you do write something.
Dragon, I'll always think that the writers could have done a much better job of including Ryan and Natalia in the premiere.I was pissed off for a while about that.

In all honestly I don't think EB should pitch her story to the authors. After all, they'll probably change it so that Eric comes back and is then the one attacked, the majority of the ep will then be Calleigh at his bedside, and in the end it'll somehow be Ryan's fault that Eric was drugged. :shifty:

Really, I can name at least five fanfic authors who can write CSI:Miami better than the writers. :rolleyes:

^^
That would be horrible if the story was changed that way.The writers of Miami can come up with that type of story on their own,they wouldn't need EB's story .
There really are some good fanfic writers out there.

Add: sent off my feedback also.

Last edited:
Ok, so I just sent off my feedback form. Luckily I re-read it before I sent it. I dont know where my heads at the moment, but I had written really random words where they shouldnt have been (although writing 'shame' rather than 'show' is maybe my subconcious!)

yay! I managed to send a message to CBS :hugegrin:
I'm glad I checked it before I sent it too; I'd spelt 'although' wrong for some reason :wtf:

I DID THE SAME THING!! I thought about it and I realized tht I have never complained to CBS about anything so I figured I would do it (not just bcuz of tht, it also cuz I agree wiv yas). Although when I was writing to them it said feedback on the page, but on an option thing it said "Comment, Complaint, Request", so I clicked on the request and said everyfink about what we wanted, a background (I think thts the word) for Ryan and I told them how little we new about him and what little we did know bout him like his niece so tht means he has at least has a brother or sister, he plays golf, he has an uncle etc. so ye, I hope they read it cuz it sez on the site tht they read everyfink u send them.Lets hope they listen to us :):drool:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5713921/1/Greatest_Friend_Also_a_Legend plz read, I want more reviews on what u all thnk!!

Last edited:
Yay! This is a great feeling!!! :D I sent mine too. I think CBS is in for a shock... they've got the Wolfepack makin' some noise! Hehe.

Andddd... I have a story. It's my first Miami fic, but I like how it's working out! I have most of it written already, but I think I have maybe.. 3 chapters posted? I need to post more, but I was so busy last week, it slipped my mind. Link is in my profile if you ever want to read. ;)

I'm just so excited about the feedback. You guys are awesome!!!

(BTW I'm the world's worst for typos and spelling errors... :rolleyes:

Andddd... I have a story. It's my first Miami fic, but I like how it's working out! I have most of it written already, but I think I have maybe.. 3 chapters posted? I need to post more, but I was so busy last week, it slipped my mind. Link is in my profile if you ever want to read
My eyesight is worse than I thought,I don't see that link anywhere in your profile.
I think CBS is in for a shock... they've got the Wolfepack makin' some noise! Hehe.
I had to remind myself not to make the feedback too long and try to stick with the topic of background info for Ryan. Once you get going it's kind of hard to stop.

I'm going to send mine right now. Although I did send some others in s8 to express my displeasure in Ryan's character assination; as well as another storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back