• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am up for feedbacking! Let's plan and do it all at the same time (on the same day). Spam their boxes! We shall be heard!

:lol: Evil, but I'm serious.

I agree with all of you who want more Ryan time.
Dragon and BBS you guys are so right, what the heck were we thinking!
I say somebody should start a rally in support for Ryan/Jon!

I guess Ryan's constant neglection isn't completely bad...it gives us fanfiction writers a chance to make up our own fantasy background about him :lol:

Although I'm with everyone on the feedback spam...the Jon/Ryan fans are going yo revolt! :klingon:

I am up for feedbacking! Let's plan and do it all at the same time (on the same day). Spam their boxes! We shall be heard!

:lol: Evil, but I'm serious.
I like the idea of doing feedback all on the same day.Should we start before the new season or wait to see what the premiere is like? I sent feedback on season's 8 premiere as soon as it was over because I was so pissed off.I hope the premiere for season 9 will be better.

Hmm. Let's let everyone weigh in and see what they think. I think it should be close to the start of the season. Surely they wouldn't do that again--- with the premier. No excuse... but they pulled that one 'off' because he wasn't 'around' back then. I didn't like it one bit, nor did I agree with it. They could have worked SOMETHING out with he and Natalia.

But yes. Let's just set a date and go with it!!!! :)

Hey!! I am with the wolfe pack all the way. I have sent a few concerning Jon already, along with my thoughs on another storyline; I will not mention here. BBS you started this set the date!!!:lol:

BTW, BBS you are fantastic!!! Thank you for the signature pic. I love it.

Last edited:
Aww! You're to sweet, Slower! ;) You are very welcome!!!

So since you said I should set the date, maybe we should do it the three days before the premier. That Thursday/Friday/Saturday. Weird as it is, I keep forgetting the premier is on a SUNDAY. :eek: ANYWAY, that aside, we can do one a day. One for screen time. One to show support. And one simply stating our personal thoughts/feelings on the situation. We could each just do one. I'm not sure of the exact air date yet, but when we find out, we'll know more of a dead line.

Orrr We could send one a week, every Sunday, until the premier! Oooh, That would be interesting... hehe ;)

I am liking this idea of flooding CBS with emails (too bad we can't email the producers directly).:thumbsup:

I was thinking at first that we should set our date sooner rather than later (while the majority of the scripts are being written) but then I came to the conclusion that you guys are right; closer to the premiere would be better. The focus will be there more than at this time. With the actor there and filming starting the impact, IMO, would be greater.

Let me know how we want to proceed (an email a day, all at once, etc.) and I'll start composing. Got one in the works about a certain storyline as well.

I like the Thursday, Friday and Saturday email/feedback. I also like the every Sun. emailing until the premiere. I have no problems doing both because it's for Jon/Ryan, and he's worth it!

I have no problems doing both because it's for Jon/Ryan, and he's worth it!

I had a total flashback to the L'oreal ad, then i thought about hair, then Ryan's hair...um, what was i talking about? :drool::lol:

but he is so worth flooding the writers with feedbacks...*chants* we want Ryan storyline that puts him in a good light!

Who knows how much good it will do, but its definitely worth trying- so im also up for 'feedbacking'

As pointed out, it is total madness that we know nothing about Ryan's background after all this time.
I will be rather mad if his screentime in the premier is the same as the last one. I could understand it then, although it was disappointing, but it better not happen again!

That should be our main focus to start with then, starting this Sunday, and every Sunday until the premier. We should start off by expressing how we knew more about Jesse (Who is know going to be dead this season, lets not forget that. :rolleyes: ).... why is that? Why is it NOT important to them that Ryan's past is known. We know about Natalia even (which is a very good thing), and H. We know about Calleigh and Eric, boy do we ever know about them. We know about EVERYONE except Ryan. And it's not fair his 6th season on the show, we have to get 'excited' about a picture of his 'family' or the fact he has golf clubs... this is stuff we should already know. We know nothing of his personal life. How about a girlfriend, who we see rarely, but is mentioned?! A good girlfriend. Not 'Erica', who we all know he was only paired with because he's the resident 'trouble' maker.

That type of deal. I'm sure you all know there are several more things we could add, but that's just touching the surface of what we're trying to say. Should be interesting! And who knows, maybe they'll listen. Or tell Jon he's got some crazy fans. :lol: We're desperate. HAHA!

Should we get together every week and try and to get a common theme going for all of our emails (this week his background, next week why is he always the bad guy?)? If we roughly say the same thing or keep to the same topic that might help to get our point across:)

Gotta to get the brain going!!

And yes, Jon is SO worth all we are going to do:adore:

I like the idea a lot.His background( or lack of) is a great place to start.
I have also sent feedback when Ryan has been presented really out of character,when he was dumbed down, and when I think the writers and TPTB have justed been disrepectful to the character.I'm sure we can come up with ideas together for feedback.

wow I've been missing so much already :eek:

i read through some of your ideas and all i could say was 'come on guys, it's worth to try' :)
i could even try to join you :)

i agree that it can't stay like it's now, we must try to change something.

and now it sounds i'm encouraging you guys :)

but seriously i want to see something new about Ryan and bit of good old Ry as well.
and if we try hard enough, i really believe our prayers would be heard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back