• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, us in the UK have finally been able to watch S8 premiere and...yeah, I want my hour back i mean I wasn't expecting much but still, a line wouldn't have hurt. :(

But coming back here cheered me up with all these pics and the news of his return :D

Haha, I still haven't watched the season premiere and I probably never will. It ticks me off that Jon and Eva didn't get any lines in that ep.

I watched the premiere because I wasn't expecting Jon and Eva to have no lines,but I didn't bother to watch it when it was rerun.
Thank goodness the end of the season was improved.

He could bite my neck anytime:devil::devil::devil::devil:
Ditto,LOL I bet a line would form for the opportunity to be bitten by Jon.

You know, Ryan really started to grow on me after his gambling problem - you could tell he was dealing with a lot and was just looking for an outlet - it's a shame the Team didn't rally to help him when they saw he had a problem (like Calleigh after Deathpool). Ryan has definitely proved himself as a CSI, and he's a lot more competent than some others I could mention... I just wish he would get a decent storyline. How about the team rallying around his bedside for a change instead of you know who's? How about a story w/Ryan's family - maybe his niece or uncle. We hardly know anything about his family life, or personal life in general. To me, he's more than earned his way onto the team, and Jon Togo is, in my opinion, the best actor on the show right now (he's really grown, and some of the others have really slipped). How much longer do Ryan/Jon fans have to ask for more screen time - c'mon TPTB! This guy has incredible talent - let him have a storyline on his own! He can carry that team!

You know, Ryan really started to grow on me after his gambling problem - you could tell he was dealing with a lot and was just looking for an outlet - it's a shame the Team didn't rally to help him when they saw he had a problem (like Calleigh after Deathpool). Ryan has definitely proved himself as a CSI, and he's a lot more competent than some others I could mention... I just wish he would get a decent storyline. How about the team rallying around his bedside for a change instead of you know who's? How about a story w/Ryan's family - maybe his niece or uncle. We hardly know anything about his family life, or personal life in general. To me, he's more than earned his way onto the team, and Jon Togo is, in my opinion, the best actor on the show right now (he's really grown, and some of the others have really slipped). How much longer do Ryan/Jon fans have to ask for more screen time - c'mon TPTB! This guy has incredible talent - let him have a storyline on his own! He can carry that team!

I completely 100% agree with EVERYTHING you said. I hate how TPTB keep ignoring our noise... they have to be listening, somewhat, with how they did at the end of last season, giving him screen time and such. I just wish they'd give us that awesome SL, or an off screen girlfriend and only a mention of her.... Something good!

I'm hoping this is the season.

^^
I too agree.Ryan actually grew on me right away.I did expect to know more about the character as well as see more storylines all these seasons later.The writers and TPTB have barely scratched the surface of Ryan's character,I keep wondering what are they waiting for?

^^
I too agree.Ryan actually grew on me right away.I did expect to know more about the character as well as see more storylines all these seasons later.The writers and TPTB have barely scratched the surface of Ryan's character,I keep wondering what are they waiting for?

I'm really starting to doubt that tptb are going to do anything to develop Ryan. After all, they can't have us thinking that they actually care about him. :shifty::p

^^

I'm really starting to doubt that tptb are going to do anything to develop Ryan. After all, they can't have us thinking that they actually care about him. :shifty::p
That may very well be true,but we can keep asking.I use that feedback option a lot on the CBS site to let them know what I like ,dislike and would like to see for Ryan as well as other aspects of the show.

^^

HAHAHA Dragon, you are so right. What were we thinking?!?! :lol::guffaw:

And GF, I don't know why they want to waste such potential. And for what? To see OTHER characters under-go the same dilemmas?! They keep 're-developing' the same ones, and it's kind of lazy. All they have to do is give Ryan some back story (Can't believe I'm saying this while we're going into the SEVENTH season for a character). It's unbelievable that we don't know more.

I agree DragonFriend95; it sure seems that way.

That may very well be true,but we can keep asking.I use that feedback option a lot on the CBS site to let them know what I like ,dislike and would like to see for Ryan as well as other aspects of the show.

I would love to see us bombard the feedback option with support for Ryan and the other neglected characters. I am plotting out a couple myself.

And GF, I don't know why they want to waste such potential. And for what? To see OTHER characters under-go the same dilemmas?! They keep 're-developing' the same ones, and it's kind of lazy. All they have to do is give Ryan some back story (Can't believe I'm saying this while we're going into the SEVENTH season for a character). It's unbelievable that we don't know more.

Jon is SO talented; he has done so much with so little. The growth in Ryan is directly attributed to Jon's acting not the writing (or lack of same). We know nothing about his upbringing and why Ryan thinks and acts the way he does. The basis for a feedback email perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back