Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
It really hasn't been bad even though it's been quieter all over the entire board.I always seem to find something here,either a little news or some great pics and always great conversation.
Thanks BBS,got your PM's.

I DID IT! AND I WAS STUNNED!

absolutely awesome episode..
I loved two moments- first when Ryan was arrested and second when Ryan arrested Stetler.
and i liked the end when Eric and Ryan shook hands. There definately was something in Erics eyes when Ryan thanked him.

But i didn't got Stetler's reasons. I don't know why but i still didn't buy his reasons. I felt something hidden deep inside. Don't know what but there was something more.

But actually great episode. And Jon's performance was amazingly awesome:)
Adored it very much:)

You guys are really the best! We've done awesome this summer. The hiatus hasn't been SO bad, spending it with you all!!! :D And like I said, it's nearly the half way mark. it's down hill from here, because we'll be getting pics/spoilers... and... the best news has already arrived. Woo!!!

^^
It really hasn't been bad even though it's been quieter all over the entire board.I always seem to find something here,either a little news or some great pics and always great conversation.

You guys have gotten me through this hiatus as well and bucked me up when I got discouraged about Ryan's/Jon's status. Now we can celebrate as BBS so aptly put it "the best news", together!!!!!

And with many many thanks to BBS for her help:

Celebrate with these hot Ryan pictures Enjoy!!

^^
Thanks BBS,got your PM's.

I agree. Here has been quite active. We've passed 20 pages already! In the Hiatus! LOL. We're an awesome group, the Wolfepack!!! :D
And you're quite welcome! :)

I DID IT! AND I WAS STUNNED!

absolutely awesome episode..
I loved two moments- first when Ryan was arrested and second when Ryan arrested Stetler.
and i liked the end when Eric and Ryan shook hands. There definately was something in Erics eyes when Ryan thanked him.

But i didn't got Stetler's reasons. I don't know why but i still didn't buy his reasons. I felt something hidden deep inside. Don't know what but there was something more.

But actually great episode. And Jon's performance was amazingly awesome:)
Adored it very much:)
I agree. It was awesome. Those were my favorite moments too. I found it hard to believe after upholding the law for so long, so strictly, that Stetler would commit such a crime... :confused: But I just bought into it, and took it as 'good cop gone bad'... and enjoyed the payback Ryan got to dish out! :D That was the BEST!!!

You guys have gotten me through this hiatus as well and bucked me up when I got discouraged about Ryan's/Jon's status. Now we can celebrate as BBS so aptly put it "the best news", together!!!!!

And with many many thanks to BBS for her help:

Celebrate with these hot Ryan pictures Enjoy!!

We all kept each other's spirits up!!! :D It's been a joy... but I am so excited for September--- I can't lie! I want NEW CSI: Miami... I am hopeful for something awesome to happen with Ryan this season... If they don't let it happen, I'm going to be so irritated... :scream:

But I'm going to continue to celebrate. At least our guy is still around. That's enough to make me smile!!!

Also: Another thing that makes me smile, you finally posting pics. You so rock it! ;) Good job!!!! (Really love the one that's titled *Enjoy*. I sure did! ;) )

Thank you everyone for the pics and the tidbits about Jon/Ryan. I haven't posted much this summer; but I have enjoyed what the wolfpack has had to say. :):thumbsup: I am looking forward to september and lots of Ryan time.

BBS thank you for the offer to create an icon/banner. As yo can see I am in dire need of a signature photo (I guess that's what its called). See; I'm clueless.:lol: I'll PM you.

Well I could agree that Stetler had gone 'bad cop' but still I'm bit suspicious about all this. I want some more detailed explanation to his actions.

But no matter of what I still loved the episode very much:)

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if we've really seen the last of Stetler. Makes me wonder. I know I have watched the scene with him arresting stetler at the end at least 100 times... HA HA! I'm serious... It's awesome. ;)

*I won't be here all day tomorrow (Monday) but I'll be back Monday night. Day with the family at the local amusement park!!! BUT, I will be around tomorrow night, so if you send me any PM's and I don't reply, that's why. ;)

Now I am getting concerned--Jon's movie, Bleecker Street, has completely disappeared off the web. Even the production/distribution company, Cineville, has removed it from their facebook page. I don't have the courage, but Cineville does have an e-mail account for questions, sales@cineville.com if someone wants to ask what happened.

^ Thats very odd. Hopefully it is still going ahead, especially as Jon seems to have had to miss Eva's wedding to film it.

And I want to say Thankyou to everyone who has been posting pics and bits of news to get us through the hiatus. The wolfe pack are the best!

Now I am getting concerned--Jon's movie, Bleecker Street, has completely disappeared off the web. Even the production/distribution company, Cineville, has removed it from their facebook page. I don't have the courage, but Cineville does have an e-mail account for questions, sales@cineville.com if someone wants to ask what happened.
That is strange. I did actually see this happen several years ago with a movie I was waiting to be released.It disappeared,never even went directly to DVD.
I have no problem emailing them. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

update: I've already sent an email to cineville

Last edited:
We all kept each other's spirits up!!! :D It's been a joy... but I am so excited for September--- I can't lie! I want NEW CSI: Miami... I am hopeful for something awesome to happen with Ryan this season... If they don't let it happen, I'm going to be so irritated... :scream:

But I'm going to continue to celebrate. At least our guy is still around. That's enough to make me smile!!!

I am still celebrating myself:beer::D!!! I had a feeling he would be back but the official word....no words can describe it. And now....a GREAT storyline or two for him:)

Also: Another thing that makes me smile, you finally posting pics. You so rock it! ;) Good job!!!! (Really love the one that's titled *Enjoy*. I sure did! ;) )

And thanks for all the help:thumbsup::thumbsup:!! Those pictures barely stratch the surface of all the Ryan goodness I have. Look for more!!!!:);)

With the news of Melinda leaving CSI: Ny... it's a relief that we didn't lose anyone else on Miami. Even CSI is up in the air, as George Eads has yet to resign...

I think Miami has it more 'together' than the other two, I could be wrong, but... Who knows! I'm just glad to see Jon/Ryan for another season. :D

And as for the movie, I really hope it is released! I would be so upset... as I was looking forward to it- but I can't imagine how Jon would feel, after working so hard on it. It looked so interesting. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back