• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, spoilers are posted... if anyone is interested! ;)

AND I always keep my fingers crossed for EXCELLENT writing for Ryan. I know this year just may be the year. I'm trying not to get my hopes up TO much, but I can't help it. I've just been wanting a GOOD storyline so bad, as I'm sure all of you guys have....

*sigh* Common' Season 9..the closer you get, the further away you seem! ha ha!

AND I always keep my fingers crossed for EXCELLENT writing for Ryan. I know this year just may be the year. I'm trying not to get my hopes up TO much, but I can't help it. I've just been wanting a GOOD storyline so bad, as I'm sure all of you guys have....

I also have the same feeling about Ryan and a potential storyline.I hope we come true on this one and the writers don't dissapoint us.

BlueDiamondStar- Enjoy Time Bomb! Great Ryan moments in that episode, even if I dont like some aspects of it. (btw glad that site works for you!)

I have my fingers crossed for soem good Ryan material in the new season. Although it does seem to be a pattern that he gets more to do at the end of the season, Do you think the writers get half way through then realise how much they have neglected him?!

oh yeah can't wait:) yeah i just hope it'll continue to work on other pc's. But no matter what i'll find any ways to watch it and even download:)

I saw the spoilers right away,just what I needed. Gave me the info I wanted(and I'm sure you wanted also) .
Keeping my fingers crossed right along with you.Lets all keep our fingers crossed for a wonderful and fantastic Ryan story this season.
BBS, I love both your new banner and icon.

I saw the spoilers right away,just what I needed. Gave me the info I wanted(and I'm sure you wanted also) .
Keeping my fingers crossed right along with you.Lets all keep our fingers crossed for a wonderful and fantastic Ryan story this season.

Thank you!! If you ever need anything, want anything new, I have a ton. Just let me know. :D Not that yours aren't awesome, you know I'm loving your banner. It's the entire reason for out title... hehe.

As for the spoilers, I just seen Ryan's name in one, and got so giddy. I don't even have to know what it said, just seeing his name was enough for me!!! ;)

Ryan's name was mentioned in the spoilers for episode 2.That made my day!!!He deserves the screentime!

My thoughts/feelings exactly!!! :D Bring on the Wolfe!time. I'm ready! :thumbsup:
Seeing that spoiler just made my day,yay for Ryan!
We'll be seeing promo pics in no time.
BBS,you can be sure I'll take you up on your offer.My banners always have that stretched out look and just trying to read Photo Shop Elements scared me (okayI only tried once)

Last edited:

I do too!! I have the same problem greatfan has with the stretched out look. Will have to pick your brain about that as well:)

Ryan's name was mentioned in the spoilers for episode 2.That made my day!!!He deserves the screentime!

I almost got up and did a happy dance when I

saw that Ryan was working on the case in the season premier and chasing a suspect with Eric in eppie 2. He's back:beer:

I love that spoiler, MiamiWolfe! Without giving it away, let's just say TPTB listened to us about something that happened last season, yeah? AWESOME. :D I'm so excited!!!

AND. If any of you want an icon/banner-- PM me!!! I'd be more than happy to make you one. You can tell me what episode from last season you want it to be from, or even what scene. Let me know!!

I love that spoiler, MiamiWolfe! Without giving it away, let's just say TPTB listened to us about something that happened last season, yeah? AWESOME. :D I'm so excited!!!

AND. If any of you want an icon/banner-- PM me!!! I'd be more than happy to make you one. You can tell me what episode from last season you want it to be from, or even what scene. Let me know!!

Y'all are making me curious but since it's good news I'm going to stay spoiler free! Thanks for helping me out on doing that!

And I can attest to BBS's icons/banners, she makes beautiful ones! Just look at my current ones!

Y'all are making me curious but since it's good news I'm going to stay spoiler free! Thanks for helping me out on doing that!

And I can attest to BBS's icons/banners, she makes beautiful ones! Just look at my current ones!
FFF,your icon/banner is beautiful,I'm taking her up on the offer.
We will do our best to help keep you spoiler free.

Awwww!!! Thanks FFF!!! I try. I still have THREE of yours open. I promise I will get to them. I'm awful to forget that... But yes, it's good news!!! And I'm proud of you for remaining spoiler free. LOL. Wish I could but... :lol:

And I PMed you back, GF. ;)

You guys are really the best! We've done awesome this summer. The hiatus hasn't been SO bad, spending it with you all!!! :D And like I said, it's nearly the half way mark. it's down hill from here, because we'll be getting pics/spoilers... and... the best news has already arrived. Woo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back