• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about "Nailed." I felt like that was an important one to add comments to because of how the timeline worked, the continuity they had with Eric, the first of a few moments in which we see Eric and Ryan finally bond, etc.

I would have loved to have heard the whole idea behind "WISC." It would have been nice and slightly funny for Krystal to commentate so maybe she could have at least defended herself.

I'm seriously hoping that a commentary is included for "Time Bomb." They not only killed a recurring character, but they put another in jail and sorta-kinda gave the whole Eric vs Ryan thing a closure. I consider that episode to be one of their ultimate episodes (for good AND bad reasons).

Time Bomb is my favorite episode. I don't know why, I just LOVE the episode. I downloaded it and watch it all the time. It really shows off Jon's skills as an actor. I love how he just takes something and runs with it.

I agree with you, Gooniegirl, it'd be so awesome if they had commentary on that episode. It is VERY vital to the season, as well as the show as a whole. In the episode, like you said, we lost two re-occurring characters that were very vital to the show. And it really hit on the 'rift' between Delko and Ryan. It def deserves a commentary!

Speaking of, I'm looking SO forward to season 8 on DVD... :D :D :D

BBS thanks for the help; I'll PM if I have any more questions (I have to get home and in front of my computer to test everything out).

Yoshi, those pictures are hot HOT HOT!!:drool::devil: Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

I also agree,when given the chance Jon really delivers.

He is such a good actor, it is too bad he isn't given more chances.

=Blinded by Smoke;1084737]Ryan has grown as a character, as much as Jon has an actor. He was good when he started, but looking back, it's like WOW. You can really see a huge difference and growth. I know that's not uncommon, but through all his trials on the show, it's only made him stronger. (Character and actor). I think Jon delivered the material better than they expected, thus landing him all the high-emotion rolls. He was excellent in Nailed, don't get me wrong, but look at Time Bomb... that was AMAZING energy and you could just... I don't know.. feel it! I love that about him. Pulls you into it.

I completely agree. The intensity he brought to Time Bomb; when he told Stetler that "you tried to pin this on me, you're going to jail you SOB" actually sent shivers up my spine!! And I felt the corner he had been pushed into in WISC, a no win situation. You are so right BBS; his acting just pulls you in!!

He has physically changed as well; he was so skinny and "bean pole-ish" and he has filled out well:devil:

Another eppie he shined in was Curse of the Coffin; it really brought his hidden cometic talents.

As for commentary, I think he should do it on both those episodes.. for sure. I'd love to see him in any really. I haven't ever watched the commentary on my DVD's... I have on NCIS, but never on Miami. I've seen each season at least four or five times, so I don't know what's wrong with me... :confused: But I think I'll check it out. It's very interesting to see insight onto the show.

I wonder why they choose the eppies they do to do commentary on. I would love to hear Jon's thoughts on these eppies!

Well only thing i have now on my To Do list is: YOU MUST WATCH TIME BOMB! I'm so overwhelmed to finally see it:) Gee can't wait to access internet or at least computer which allows me to do that.

Well only thing i have now on my To Do list is: YOU MUST WATCH TIME BOMB! I'm so overwhelmed to finally see it:) Gee can't wait to access internet or at least computer which allows me to do that.

Oh, that wait is gonna be soooo worth it. LOL, I'm actually excited for you, =)

You will definitely love it. I look at certain parts over and over again.At the end of the episode,there's a part where Ryan has this great swagger in his walk,that's just one portion that I've watched several times.

All this talking about Time Bomb makes me want to watch it again so think I will! I saw Wrecking Crew was on the other night on A&E and DVR'd that. Loved the epi and how hot he was in it!

Mhm can't wait that moment. I just hope that site will open for me like it did first two times. Only things which annoys me is that waiting after one and half episodes. But i'm hoping for best:) gosh

Trust me, ladies... I've watched it a million times. Like I said, downloaded and can't get enough. It's hot. I agree about the walk at the end. Goodness. That's amazing! ***SIIIIGH***

As for Wrecking Crew... omg. He's adorable/hilarious/freaking HOT. :p I LOVE that episode and what he's wearing. Yummmmmmmmmy.

I'm excited for her to see it too. :) She's going to love it!!!

I started to think i need dvd from 4 till 8 season. But unfortunately i don't have enough money to get them on amazon.com. Dammit it's not fair, the film shop doesn't have any of csi dvd's:(
what a shame. But at least i could try to get some episodes downloaded somehow:)

Just had to pop in and say according to one of the stars of NCIS: LA's (Daniela Ruah) twitter, they're having their first 'table read' for episode one today. I'm guessing a 'table read' is kind of like a meeting to discuss the layout of the first episode (?). WHATEVER the case, it's good news that the seasons are all about to begin filming once more! I know it's not our show, but all CBS shows follow close sequence. They all ended taping around the same week, so they should all begin the same week as well.

I'm wanting some NEW CSI: Miami and tons of Ryan/Jon!!! :D Annnnd, I'm ready for some spoilers over here. I need SOMETHING!!! Ha ha!

That being said, I really- REALLY hope Season 8 is released soon. Does anyone have any idea on a date yet? I've searched and searched to no avail. I can't find it anywhere... *sigh*

^^
Season 7 was released shortly before the start of season 8, I expect season 8 to be released right before season 9. I hope the case(for the DVD's) at least has Ryan and Natalia on the back,I not really into the pic that I've seen on Amazon.
I'm ready for Ryan,spoilers,news ,anything.
I hope the "table read" includes tons of Ryan material.

Oh, you'll LOVE it. Jon's acting was powerful!!

You will definitely love it. I look at certain parts over and over again.At the end of the episode,there's a part where Ryan has this great swagger in his walk,that's just one portion that I've watched several times.

I forgot about the swagger!! How about him staring Stetler down until the elevator doors shut?!!

As for Wrecking Crew... omg. He's adorable/hilarious/freaking HOT. :p I LOVE that episode and what he's wearing. Yummmmmmmmmy.

His acting was so good, I felt his discomfort ( I am afraid of heights as well). I just wanted to give him a hug!!

^^
Season 7 was released shortly before the start of season 8, I expect season 8 to be released right before season 9. I hope the case(for the DVD's) at least has Ryan and Natalia on the back,I not really into the pic that I've seen on Amazon.
I'm ready for Ryan,spoilers,news ,anything.
I hope the "table read" includes tons of Ryan material.

I have been checking Amazon.com and nothing has been said yet.
I am sure we will be hearing something some. I am chopping at the bit for news as well.
I hope it does as well. Ryan is a member of the "core cast" and if tptb are truly serious on concentrating on the WHOLE cast, Ryan SHOULD, in theory, get a lot of good stuff. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

BlueDiamondStar- Enjoy Time Bomb! Great Ryan moments in that episode, even if I dont like some aspects of it. (btw glad that site works for you!)

I have my fingers crossed for soem good Ryan material in the new season. Although it does seem to be a pattern that he gets more to do at the end of the season, Do you think the writers get half way through then realise how much they have neglected him?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back