• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. I don't suffer from Togo-itis... I enjoy every second! ;)
:guffaw::lol::guffaw:Me too. If this is wrong, I sure don't want to be right.

BBS, I love your pictures and I am having a devil of a time posting mine. Could you PM me and give me the steps? I know there is one I am missing!!

Sent you a PM! ;)

And I love the feeling. It sure is wonderful, yeah? :drool::devil:

^^
I still have problems posting pics with cute titles. Could you PM me too?
Hope everyone has a great 4th tomorrow!

Sent you a PM, GF. If you two need anymore help... just PM me again... you'll get it! ;)

Wow. I think I'm going to overload YouTube and my DVD player during this hiatus.... Gotta have my Ryan/Jon fix. ;)

HAPPY 4th to all of us here in the USA!!!

Thanks BBS,I sent you a few PMs with my messed up practice runs.
I feel as if I'm going through Ryan/Jon withdrawl .I probably spend way too much time looking for new info.Really looking forward to something soon since it is now July!

Oh you girls... *I* made a mistake. :lol: I corrected it in the PM's, but GF, you were right except for the ONE mistake I made. SO... you'll have it figured out now! Anything else, feel free to PM me!! :D I will try to make no mistakes this time... ha ha!

As for it being July/spoilers, does anyone know about what date they resume filming? I'm just curious... and really anxious! I want *SOME* info. ANYTHING at this point would be great ... (anything GOOD. I should add...). Please toss me a bone, TPTB! We're all waiting....

I can't remember when they started filming last year, but I do know that we're nearing the halfway mark of our four month long hiatus.

Boo for hiatus!!!!!

Thanks BBS,you can look forward to more practice runs in the PMs after work.If I try it this morning,I'll get carried away and probably be late.
Miami started filming late July last year.I figure it's about the same this year and I know NY is filming late July this year according to Hill Harper's tweet, so Miami probably has about the same filming schedule.
I know we will all be on the lookout for any news, and all of you can be sure if I find anything I'll post it as I know all of you will.

Just a reminder that when spoilers do come out please make sure to use the spoiler tag so those of us who don't want to be spoiled won't be! I used to do spoilers but this past year went without them and liked it better that way so I just don't want to see anything that wouldn't normally be out. I know you all are pretty good with that, just reminding! :)

And to make this a bit more on topic:

:drool::drool::drool:

Wow these piccys are brill, he looks sooooo cute!!!!

WOW. Yoshi!!! Those are some HOT caps. Wow. Love the one that's in your icon, and the one where he's all wet... :p And of course, how could we forget... "Somebody stole the stolen diamonds." LOL. Best line of the year...! :D

Thank you times a million!!

So, I was watching episodes of season 4 (heehee, bought it!) and I was thinking about how much Jonathan was in his first seasons compared to season 8. Could any of you really see him taking on these heavy storylines in the same way if the writers had them in season 3? I'm just seeing so much more passion every single season from him. He's not the same Ryan that transfered from patrol.

Also, I want everyone's opinion: which episodes do you guys think should have a commentary for the DVD's? I could move this one to a more appropriate thread if need be.

Thanks for the wonderful pics Yoshi. Love your icon, very intense!
Gooniegirl- I agree, Ryan has changed so much since his early seasons, and Jon has gotten better every year, he brings it upto a new level every season. Its a shame that the writers havent done the same thing!

I was very disappointed that they hadnt done a commentary on Nailed. I would ave thought it was a key episode. I havent got season 7, but they didnt do one on WISC, did they? Thats a shame.
I thought the one Jon did back in season 5 was funny, I wish he would do another. They should have had him doing the WISC commentary. Actually, I wouldnt mind what the episode was as long as he was doing the commentary.

Really great pictures Yoshi,thanks!
Also, I want everyone's opinion: which episodes do you guys think should have a commentary for the DVD's?
Nailed as well as WISC should have had a Jon commentary.
I would love to see any commentary featuring Jon.
I agree, Ryan has changed so much since his early seasons, and Jon has gotten better every year, he brings it upto a new level every season. Its a shame that the writers havent done the same thing!
I also agree,when given the chance Jon really delivers.
As far as the writers,I can truthfully say that I have seen a few fanfic writers that do a better job.

Ryan has grown as a character, as much as Jon has an actor. He was good when he started, but looking back, it's like WOW. You can really see a huge difference and growth. I know that's not uncommon, but through all his trials on the show, it's only made him stronger. (Character and actor). I think Jon delivered the material better than they expected, thus landing him all the high-emotion rolls. He was excellent in Nailed, don't get me wrong, but look at Time Bomb... that was AMAZING energy and you could just... I don't know.. feel it! I love that about him. Pulls you into it.

As for commentary, I think he should do it on both those episodes.. for sure. I'd love to see him in any really. I haven't ever watched the commentary on my DVD's... I have on NCIS, but never on Miami. I've seen each season at least four or five times, so I don't know what's wrong with me... :confused: But I think I'll check it out. It's very interesting to see insight onto the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back