Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We posted the pic of Jon a few pages back from that article,but here it is again.He looks really good.
IMG_6030-2.jpg

Re: Ryan/Jon #26

Take you time Kristine; the kids come first.

I was very frustrated with the lack of Ryan. What is with this "all Saint Super Jesse, all the time"?!:(:scream:

I know,at first I was like,yeah,Ryan's got some new friends that he'll be working with...yeah right. I haven't seen most of the episodes lately,except the first four,so I watched the clips and Jesse was in 99% of them. Ryan was only in there when he was telling Natalia to get her ear checked out.
Grr,it's really frustrating that I can't talk to these people!!
Why is Jesse even on here?:shifty: I think this would've been a good season for the team to become closer with everyone and growth. I'm okay with Walter cause he's cool but Jesse has got to go!!! NOW!!!!!!:scream:

Take you time Kristine; the kids come first.

I was very frustrated with the lack of Ryan. What is with this "all Saint Super Jesse, all the time"?!:(:scream:

I know,at first I was like,yeah,Ryan's got some new friends that he'll be working with...yeah right. I haven't seen most of the episodes lately,except the first four,so I watched the clips and Jesse was in 99% of them. Ryan was only in there when he was telling Natalia to get her ear checked out.
Grr,it's really frustrating that I can't talk to these people!!
Why is Jesse even on here?:shifty: I think this would've been a good season for the team to become closer with everyone and growth. I'm okay with Walter cause he's cool but Jesse has got to go!!! NOW!!!!!!:scream:

I understand how you feel. It appears that tptb have toned the super Jesse routine a little and have returned to the smart, sexy Ryan we know as opposed to the dumbed down version of Ryan. The latter has been a point of frustration for a lot of us; esp. the first half of the season. Now the focus is on next season and what will happen with the bloated cast. Some feel that Ryan is going to be the sacrificial lamb; wether it is in screentime or an outright release. If tptb is smart neither will happen and they will give him a good story arc.

I like Jesse, but he did have way too many scenes in the beginning... but the last few episodes he hasn't had that many. He was barely there in the last episode. :lol: It was mostly a H/Kyle ep though, so... Jesse didn't even speak much. :lol:

Yeah, they started out really rough with Ryan this season in terms of dialogue or lack thereof (the season premiere)... but it's gotten a lot better since then. :)

Now the focus is on next season and what will happen with the bloated cast. Some feel that Ryan is going to be the sacrificial lamb; wether it is in screentime or an outright release. If tptb is smart neither will happen and they will give him a good story arc.

I was worried about Ryan, but the more I think about it, the more I realize.. it's kind of unlikely. They had an outrage with AR, what if the fans of Jonathan did the same? He's only been on the show for TWO less seasons that Adam, so what gives? They know he has a strong fan base... at least, I would think so.

It wouldn't make sense. Then again. What does with them? :rolleyes: I really hope it's not Ryan- I feel it would be Jesse and/or Walter, if anyone. I had rather see them go, than have Ryan's screen time cut even MORE. I don't know. I posted my thoughts in the spoiler thread....

In the meantime, I'm going to hope it isn't Jon/Ryan. Because that would suck. Royally. As of now though, I really don't think we have a reason to worry.... JMO.

Im going to be positive- I would be very surprised if Jon were to go. As you say, Blinded by Smoke Ryan has been there some time now, and has a strong fan base. I dont mind Jesse, but if anyone has to go I think it will be him.

I agree that Ryan's screentime and characterization has definitely improved throughout this season. The amount of Jesse- time has decreased, and Ryan has reverted back to being smart.

can anyone help post up the most recent pics of ryan from the recently aired epi where everyones talking about how good he looks?? we dont have the latest season where im from and i cant pics of him in the recent episodes. help!!

Anyone who doesn't mind being spoiled might want to head to the spoilers thread. I saw something about Mr. Wolfe that some of you may want to ponder

^^ :scream: Allow me to ponder first...

Ok, I've breathed, but I'm still a wee-bit freaked. For those who haven't been to the spoiler lab, Ryan winds up with stolen diamonds in his apartment.
I have a feeling something else is going on though, & that Ryan doesn't end up guilty ....at least I'm really praying he isn't. :(

^^ :scream: Allow me to ponder first...

Ok, I've breathed, but I'm still a wee-bit freaked. For those who haven't been to the spoiler lab, Ryan winds up with stolen diamonds in his apartment.
I have a feeling something else is going on though, & that Ryan doesn't end up guilty ....at least I'm really praying he isn't. :(
I have the same feeling.How many times is Ryan's loyalty going to be questioned? It must be a set up of some sorts.

I think I'm just about done with this show. I'm pretty close to giving up! I'm sick and tired of Ryan constantly being dumped on. I can't take it anymore. It literally makes me sick at my stomach. My stomach seriously hurts so much right now. I can't handle this anymore. I think I'm done!

I think I'm just about done with this show. I'm pretty close to giving up! I'm sick and tired of Ryan constantly being dumped on. I can't take it anymore. It literally makes me sick at my stomach. My stomach seriously hurts so much right now. I can't handle this anymore. I think I'm done!
I know how you feel.It's hard to believe that Ryan is being dumped on again.You are not alone with the stomach thing either,I actually felt sick to my stomach right after I read that spoiler.I'm hoping this doesn't turn out badly.

Having re-read the spoilers a second time and understanding them a bit better, this so obviously reeks of a set-up.

Clue #1- GPS coords of a bomb that kills Nivens just happens to link back to Ryan's appartment. Ryan, who is a CSI and would know enough to make sure nothing was traced back to him were he going to kill someone.

Clue #2- The missing diamonds just happened to be found in Ryan's bedroom, of all places. Ryan being a CSI would know that would be a place the cops would look for something in a suspect's home. There's just no way he'd steal diamonds and put them in his own bedroom. That just makes no sense. Being that he's OCD, he's probably very particular about where he puts things... especially things he wants no one to find. His bedroom would so NOT be one of those places.

Is Tara out of jail and getting back at Ryan for getting her busted and fired? Or has she hired someone to do it for her if she's still behind bars?

Is Ryan dating a thief/killer or has he been purposely seduced by one in order to frame him and get back at Horatio in someway?

Does someone have something against Ryan's uncle and is doing this to get back at him?

Or is this Ron Saris' doing to get back at H?

So many possibilities... but I don't really see Ryan being guilty as a possibility. Especially not given the fact that the gps leads to his place and the diamonds are found in his bedroom.

*looks at spoiler thread*
*blinks*
*takes deep breath and...*

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: Are they insane!!! Why Ryan!! It could have been every other person on that team but it had to be Ryan!! DO THEY WANT ME TO GO CRAZY!!!

*breathes*

Ok, now that's out of my system, I think we need to calmly enter these last few episodes with a clear and open mind....nothing may happen...although, Warrick entered a simlular situation on CSI at the end of the ninth season and we all know how that turned out for him....*shutters*

I know one thing...they're certianly making the season one we may never forget. But I've yet to see if that's a good thing...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back