Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yum! I can't wait for caps!! :p The shirt was... amazing!

All hail his royal hotness. OMG! I love it.

He is just so hot. To hot. It's insane!!! And probably illegal! :drool:

Did you also know that Jonathan is a Hebrew name meaning "God has given; gift of God"? What an appropriate name! I am always thanking God for him!

Also, he looked so good last night!

Such fitting names,in real life and as the character of Ryan.
He really looked good last night.There wasn't enough of him, but it did seem approriate this episode and it was fairly balanced.No other characters' time seemed highly excessive.

Last edited:
Such fitting names,in real life and as the character of Ryan.
He really looked good last night.There wasn't enough of him, but it did seem approriate this episode and it was fairly balanced.No other characters' time seemed highly excessive.

I agree. Would have loved to have seen more, but as you said, it was balanced very nicely. That being said, they could show him every scene and it wouldn't be enough for me! :lol:

But the balance was actually nice. Everyone got around the same amount of screen time.

What kind of cracks me up is that they always seem to have Ryan using that Z-Nose thing. I know Cal used it too in this episode (I think it was Cal either her or Nat), but Ryan uses that thing more than anyone. :lol:

What kind of cracks me up is that they always seem to have Ryan using that Z-Nose thing. I know Cal used it too in this episode (I think it was Cal either her or Nat), but Ryan uses that thing more than anyone. :lol:

Didn't Ryan explain the use of that device to Cal in the first episode it was in?! I am probably wrong but I swear he did.

Gosh Ryan looked smoking hot last night:drool:; I was blown away (not that I am not always) when I first saw him. Blue is definitely his color and didn't that shirt look like silk to anyone else? *Sigh*:adore:

Didn't Ryan explain the use of that device to Cal in the first episode it was in?! I am probably wrong but I swear he did.

Gosh Ryan looked smoking hot last night:drool:; I was blown away (not that I am not always) when I first saw him. Blue is definitely his color and didn't that shirt look like silk to anyone else? *Sigh*:adore:

He explained the device to someone. I'm not sure if it was Calleigh or a suspect, but I do remember that this is at least the second time he's had to explain it to someone. :lol:

And I agree about the blue silky shirt. RAWR! :D

Ryan did look great in the blue shirt.I didn't notice if it were silk or not because I was too busy looking at his disappearing tummy,amazing.
Ryan has used that Z-Nose thing on more than one occasion.

Sounds good- looking forward to seeing the episode.
Ryan does seem to use that device most. I think he explained it to Walter Resden, way back in s4. (I think I have seen some of the s4 episodes far too many times!)

Did you also know that Jonathan is a Hebrew name meaning "God has given; gift of God"? What an appropriate name! I am always thanking God for him!

Also, he looked so good last night!

LOL, he did look yummy last night. Thanks for the translation of his name, very interesting and fitting.

Did anyone else notice he lost his little tummy? I was extremely excited to see that.

Did anyone else notice he lost his little tummy? I was extremely excited to see that.
That's what I said in my post.It's the reason I didn't notice what material the shirt was made of he was wearing.He's done a really great job ,losing weight isn't easy.

I loved what I saw of Jon on monday night's episode; could of used more though. The blue shirt was an awesome color on him. With a tummy or without a tummy Jon spells "HOTTNESS". :drool::drool: It goes beyond his looks; he just has something extra that is so sexy. It could be the way he walks (with confidence), it could be his sarcastic sense of humor, or his intense hazal eyes.

One of the things I adore about his character is his quite support of his coworkers and friends; he is so willing to go to bat for them even though some will throw him under the bus. :) And he doesn't hold grudges.

Just a little sappyness today. :lol:

Slower, I couldn't agree more!!! Something about him, just screams it. I adore his character AND the actor himself. He is awesome all the way around. I seriously hope they wake up and realize he is a gem... sooner rather than later!!!

That's what I said in my post.It's the reason I didn't notice what material the shirt was made of he was wearing.He's done a really great job ,losing weight isn't easy.

Ahh! Ok cool! Sorry I missed that. It is amazing how fast he took it off! Maybe they (crew of Miami) are making him walk from his trailer to the area they are shooting instead of letting him ride in the van? LOL or maybe they are having him run behind the van tied with a rope around his waist(I kid, I kid, but couldn't you see it?) ?

Whatever he is doing its working and I hope everything continues to go well for him.

I loved what I saw of Jon on monday night's episode; could of used more though. The blue shirt was an awesome color on him. With a tummy or without a tummy Jon spells "HOTTNESS". :drool::drool: It goes beyond his looks; he just has something extra that is so sexy. It could be the way he walks (with confidence), it could be his sarcastic sense of humor, or his intense hazal eyes.

One of the things I adore about his character is his quite support of his coworkers and friends; he is so willing to go to bat for them even though some will throw him under the bus. :) And he doesn't hold grudges.

Just a little sappyness today. :lol:
Sappy or not,it's true.The walk, talk,humor,confidence and beautiful eyes all make him a sexy guy!
I also love his laughter,I think it's just cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back