Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks at spoiler thread*
*blinks*
*takes deep breath and...*

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: Are they insane!!! Why Ryan!! It could have been every other person on that team but it had to be Ryan!! DO THEY WANT ME TO GO CRAZY!!!

*breathes*
Uh yea, that was my reaction too. What the hell...? :wtf:

Ummm. I pretty much covered my feelings over there but---- really. This is insane...

REALLY!?!?! TBTP?! REALLY!? YOU'E SO GOING TO GO THERE AGAIN? I KNEW IT, WHEN I SEEN A TEAM MEMBER WOULD BE IN QUESTION, IT WOULD BE RYAN. Omg. I'm just... livid! :scream::scream::scream: we ask for a story arc and get THIS?! Bulls..... COME ON. :wtf: I am so... ugh. Really though, this could be POSITIVE. I mean, they HONESTLY wouldn't LET Ryan's character exit the show over DIAMONDS, right? Or bombs... bombs. that is bad. AHH! Snap. I'm going to go CRAZY! Someone somewhere just please tell us he isn't leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(

I wish sometimes that I was stronger willed, and didn't read these spoilers.
Im not liking this storyline at all. Cant these writers come up with anything original? :scream: This had better be some set up, or I dont think I will be watching next season. It has to be a set up, Ryan wouldn't do something like that, but then again tptb seem to really enjoy screwing with the character :wtf:

I wish I was strong willed to.:angryrazz:

I think they really, REALLY need a hard slap! I am still so irritated. I don't think it'll be the end of his character, but I do think this is a never ending merry-go-round and this is what Ryan has became after 6 seasons!!! He is no longer a 'replacement' he is a SOLID team member and should be treated as such... would they be treating Speedle this way? NO. And they shouldn't... but my point is even after just TWO season they didn't do that! WHY is Ryan the scape goat for all there pointless BORING story lines? Why not Jesse? Or Walter? OR if it MUST be someone important to the team, ERIC?!? Gah. That'd make MORE sense! They are constantly trying to 'build' character for Ryan, only to tear it down. Now if he took something each time, MAYBE MAYBE I could see it- doubt it but STILL. This is insane. :scream::censored::brickwall::angryrazz::brickwall::mad::eek::( *EVERYOTHERSADMADANGRYEMOTION*
BLAHHHHHHH.

AND LOL at your 'location' Solitaire :guffaw:

I wish I was strong willed to.:angryrazz:

I think they really, REALLY need a hard slap! I am still so irritated. I don't think it'll be the end of his character, but I do think this is a never ending merry-go-round and this is what Ryan has became after 6 seasons!!! He is no longer a 'replacement' he is a SOLID team member and should be treated as such... would they be treating Speedle this way? NO. And they shouldn't... but my point is even after just TWO season they didn't do that! WHY is Ryan the scape goat for all there pointless BORING story lines? Why not Jesse? Or Walter? OR if it MUST be someone important to the team, ERIC?!? Gah. That'd make MORE sense! They are constantly trying to 'build' character for Ryan, only to tear it down. Now if he took something each time, MAYBE MAYBE I could see it- doubt it but STILL. This is insane. :scream::censored::brickwall::angryrazz::brickwall::mad::eek::( *EVERYOTHERSADMADANGRYEMOTION*
BLAHHHHHHH.

AND LOL at your 'location' Solitaire :guffaw:

As I stated in the spoiler thread, I wasn't in a good mood today and that spoiler didn't help my mood at all:mad::scream:.

I'll get in line behind you Smoke and we will both slap away.

Even though the spoiler placed a suspicious light on Walter and Jake as well, WHY RYAN:brickwall:?! Couldn't Saint Eric be in trouble for once?! I get the impression that the only reason they haven't written Ryan out of the show is so they'll have someone around to dump negative storylines on. The set up (if that is what it is--hopefully) is so stupid; Ryan is too smart to 1.have the GPS lead people back to his place and 2. hide the stolen diamonds not only in his place but in his bedroom (I have already posted this in the spoiler thread but it bears repeating). If Ryan is really guilty, I will SCREAM!!!!!

You guys are a hoot. :guffaw::guffaw:But, I am with you 200%; I will be at the front of the line giving tptb a good old fashion smack down.

I was hoping good things would finally come his way. But, nooo...they have to make him the scapegoat once again. :brickwall::brickwall: I think Eric should be on the receiving end of this storyline; he is working for the DA right now, has access to the lab; which I don't understand him having full access still. :shifty: It would make more sense; if Rebecca was getting too close to who is responsible for taking the diamonds to frame Eric. Why would it be Ryan this time; unless like some of you have speculated he could be UC with Jake. This could prove interesting.

But, I still don't want to see Ryan in trouble and I certainly hope they are not planning to get rid of Jon. :( I'm not so far away I couldn't go down there and give that slap. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I guess when you think about it though guys, really, they wouldn't send Jon OR Ryan's character off this way, would they? After all, this would be one sucky way, to dumb down his character to get caught in such a way. Surely TBTB aren't THAT stupid!?! RIGHT? Also, I would think we would have heard something, SOMEWHERE if Jon were leaving. He's been on the show long enough that it would be somewhere.. I hope. He seemed happy when the fan met him... he wouldn't have been in THAT good of spirits, if he were getting let go, wouldn't it show somehow? IDK, just... debriefing for the night. LOL!

As I already ranted in length on the spoilers site about this... here again:

I'm not really that concerned (yet) that this might be the end of Ryan Wolfe, since this seems a set-up from the way the spoilers read, still... I'll be watching closely if FOR ONCE the team will stick up for him or if this will turn sour for Ryan again.

And I really can't see Togo willingly leave the show . He seems happy where he is. On the other hand, I would never have thought they (CBS) would get rid of Adam over negotiations either. So maybe now someone else has to go for Adam to return. Who knows?!?!

Still, it's probably just the evil writers again, messing with our favorite character and making him look like a jerk. And what a surprise NOT! After all, it's the only thing they've been doing with Ryan for ages now and particularly in this (awful) season 8. :brickwall:

They (CBS) are just one EPIC FAIL when it comes to Ryan Wolfe. What's been happening to him since end of season 5 is downright PAINFUL to watch. I'm at a point where I'd rather see Ryan leave than to be made the fall guy all the time. Not that I would wish SUCH a sent-off on him (or Togo) for that matter. But again, I'm not too concerned about this happening. (I have to admit though, I've never come closer to stop watching this show since this season. To be honest, I've stuck around onyl for the Ryan/Togo watching anyway since season 6, but what they've given me this season is so NOT what I want to see. (Ryan being side-lined and degraded to be the tag-along of the new guys?!?! TPTB are insane! The amount of "Ryan neglect" in this season is totally beyond my comprehension. And here was me hoping that with Adam leaving the show, that would mean Togo would get more screen time.

Gosh, I couldn't have been more wrong!!! Instead they bring in TWO new" (annoying) guys, who I couldn't care less about. :wtf:

All in all, very frustrating. Well, not much we can do about it, because I seriously doubt they (PTB) even realize that Togo has a fanbase and that there are people out there who actually like Ryan Wolfe. If they do, then they must be the most ignorant people in the word.

Okay, end of rant and fingers crossed that for ONCE TPTB will manage to surprise me and let Ryan SHINE and be a good guy....(not that I have much hope left that this will happen, mind you)

Welcome back, lausi_GM :)
Blinded by Smoke - Yeah my 'location' :) I had decided at the beginning of the season not to read spoilers, but I failed miserably after only 2 episodes :rolleyes: But Miami is actually the only show I do read spoilers for, so I suppose thats not so bad!
I just wish, for once, that we could get a spoiler about Ryan that we were happy about. One where he was a hero, or we got to meet his family or learnt something about his past.
No- of course we get the same old rubbish. They have so much potential with this character, how on earth can they not see it. :rolleyes:
So, now ive got to grips with the fact that they are doing this whole, Ryan in trouble thing again, I really hope that he is cleared pretty darn quick. And that he gets the support of the team (the whole team) If they can use this to make them closer, then I suppose it wont be as bad. But I aint holding my breath on that one :klingon:

There is some good news in the spoiler thread for those interested!!! It does involve Ryan and the fact that the team DOES stand up for him. Also, that it is a setup and he IS framed , so this is a positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are a hoot. :guffaw::guffaw:But, I am with you 200%; I will be at the front of the line giving tptb a good old fashion smack down.

I was hoping good things would finally come his way. But, nooo...they have to make him the scapegoat once again. :brickwall::brickwall: I think Eric should be on the receiving end of this storyline; he is working for the DA right now, has access to the lab; which I don't understand him having full access still. :shifty: It would make more sense; if Rebecca was getting too close to who is responsible for taking the diamonds to frame Eric. Why would it be Ryan this time; unless like some of you have speculated he could be UC with Jake. This could prove interesting.

But, I still don't want to see Ryan in trouble and I certainly hope they are not planning to get rid of Jon. :( I'm not so far away I couldn't go down there and give that slap. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I'm also pretty POed about Ryan being the fall guy again. It's getting very old and very tired.

Oh, and you'll never see it be Eric - although I agree with you that he is the one that makes more sense. Eric is the "Golden Boy" lounging under Calleigh's unbrella of protection.

The only person Ryan has ever had protect him is Horatio (while Natalia and Alexx always stood by him). Thank god that's been enough for Ryan to keep his job.

Ryan would NEVER betray Horatio. Never! That's how well the writers DON'T know the character. And they apparently have no sense of what the fans will fall for. WE know that Ryan would never do something like this so there is no dramatic tension created with the trumped up story. It only serves to inflame the Ryan fans. Which seems to be all these writers can do.

They appear to puposely create storylines designed to target a specific group of fans to make them angry or upset them. TPTB seem to come from the school of thought that it doesn't matter if the reaction is angry or happy - just so long as the fans react. That only works for so long before fans get tired of being jerked around and walk away in disgust. The recent ratings are telling me they've pushed this type of crap too far and the audience is finding other things to do.

I have no doubt in my mind that Horatio won't believe this from the starting gate. I don't think Natalia, Jesse and Walter are going to believe it for one second either.

It will be interesting to see if Eric and Calleigh believe Ryan is innocent from the start or if they have to be convinced before they show any support. Neither one of them have the best track record with giving Ryan the benefit of the doubt - especially Eric.

There is some good news in the spoiler thread for those interested!!! It does involve Ryan and the fact that the team DOES stand up for him. Also, that it is a setup and he IS framed , so this is a positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is good news isn't it.It really is about time the team stood up for him.I hope it's the entire team,we know that not everyone has been supportive of Ryan.Really interested in seeing the dynamics of this play out.

At least it is some good news. I really hope that Cal and Eric also stand up for him. If we are going to have this kind of storyline for Ryan, yet again, I at least want to see some change in attitude from those two.

If I dont manage to get on tomorrow- I hope everyone has a great Easter! :)

I'am expecting to see an exceptional performance from Jon in this episode just as we did in WISC. Even though we dislike Ryan being dumped on all the time,maybe Jon is given these type of stories because the writers and TPTB knows he will deliver.

I know i might be weird saying this but....

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing Ryan in handcuffs and in an orange jumper.

I know...I'm weird. :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back