Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree--Jonathan has a charisma and sexiness that goes deeper than his looks. He seems to be very comfortable in his own skin and doesn't worry about what others think. He is not afraid to be vulnerable and child-like. Regarding his weight loss, do you think they gave him a personal trainer to help him eat right and exercise properly? He did say once that he had trouble turning away from all the great food on set.

Hi all! I'm new here. I have watched CSI: Miami since season 6, but I bought the DVD's and caught up. Anyway, I wanted to get in everyone's good graces by sharing an amazing photo I found via a search.

[hot hot hot]

I have never seen him shirtless before, so this was nice!!!

WELL THEN. That's nice to see this early in the morning. His arms! *drool* ::drool::

Okay. I'm going to take a few small breathes now. Be back probably never...

Haha! I kid. You guys couldn't get rid of me *THAT* easy but... Whoa. Thank you, Megan and def welcome to the Wolfe pack!!! :D

Welcome MeganWolfe!! That is definitley one I haven't seen. Wow, I need a moment here....Ok I'm back. All I have to say: SMOKIN HOT!!!
:devil::drool::devil::drool:

I don't think it's him.

I agree. I don't think it's him either. The nose doesn't look like his nose. :lol: Pretty much all of the shirtless pics you find in searches aren't actually him... just people who slightly resemble him from the side. :lol:

Now that I take a closer look IDK. I think the pic is a little blurry around the nose and eyes. Where did you get this MeganWolfe? Are there anymore that might clear this up?:)

Sorry guys! I am/was positive it was him. It came from his FB page so, yes. I hope it is him... I am sorry if it isn't, I just thought it was hot!

Thanks for the welcome!!! Now I just feel insane. ha ha ha!

I was thinking it may not be him too, but got so distracted by the arms-- LOL! I didn't want to call this girl out either, because she did a good deed! Maybe she will drop by and clear it up for us.... HMMMM.

WHOOPS. ETA: Megan, you posted at the same time as me. Thanks for clearing that up, but we're still not sure one way the other! :p

Sorry guys! I am/was positive it was him. It came from his FB page so, yes. I hope it is him... I am sorry if it isn't, I just thought it was hot!

Sorry everyone but this did not come from his real FB account. That's a fact. It's not him.

I loved what I saw of Jon on monday night's episode; could of used more though. The blue shirt was an awesome color on him. With a tummy or without a tummy Jon spells "HOTTNESS". :drool::drool: It goes beyond his looks; he just has something extra that is so sexy. It could be the way he walks (with confidence), it could be his sarcastic sense of humor, or his intense hazal eyes.

One of the things I adore about his character is his quite support of his coworkers and friends; he is so willing to go to bat for them even though some will throw him under the bus. :) And he doesn't hold grudges.

Just a little sappyness today. :lol:

I agree 110% and the truth is never sappy:).

I don't think it's him.

I agree. I don't think it's him either. The nose doesn't look like his nose. :lol: Pretty much all of the shirtless pics you find in searches aren't actually him... just people who slightly resemble him from the side. :lol:

Welcome MeganWolfe!! Unfortunately I don't think it is him either.

Welcome MeganWolfe.
There always seem to be a question if Jon has a FB page or not,so I guess we will never be sure.I've read more than once that he doesn't,or that he has one that is restricted,etc.It's too bad it wasn't the left arm,then we would be able to see his tattoo if it were him.

iamnotastalker.com... nice.

Jonathan was SO INCREDIBLY NICE and not only posed for pics, but marched us right over to the set, introduced us to everyone, and gave us our own personal tour of the place!!!!!
Holy crap. LUCKY. She got to meet practically all of the cast. xD And Jonathan sounds like the kind of celebrity that you'd feel you've been friends forever with after speaking to him only once. :) Loved reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back