Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! LOL!!!!

IS THAT GOING TO HAPPEN? Did I miss something? Teehee. :evil:

Really though, weird? I wouldn't say weird. Maybe a little strange... Kidding, kidding! ;)

Oh poor Ryan!!! But, I have to say he is going to look hot in that orange jumpsuit. No one but him could look that hot.:drool::devil::drool::devil:

You guys are not out-of-line with this train of thought. I am so looking forward to the episode. :)

I'am expecting to see an exceptional performance from Jon in this episode just as we did in WISC. Even though we dislike Ryan being dumped on all the time,maybe Jon is given these type of stories because the writers and TPTB knows he will deliver.

I agree with you, greatfan. The only comfort I take in Ryan getting dumped on again is that we get to see Jon kick some acting butt! :thumbsup: And I KNOW he can handle it. When David Caruso said Jon was the best actor on the show I didn't get the impression he was kidding.

But I'd much rather see Ryan kick butt as the hero - the one who gets the information that exonerates the OTHER team member who's been accused of screwing up for a change!

I'm sure I'll get past my displeasure at Ryan being "chosen" as the screw up again - but it will be after he is completely exonerated and I see that his character is safe for next season! ;)

I'am expecting to see an exceptional performance from Jon in this episode just as we did in WISC. Even though we dislike Ryan being dumped on all the time,maybe Jon is given these type of stories because the writers and TPTB knows he will deliver.

I agree with you, greatfan. The only comfort I take in Ryan getting dumped on again is that we get to see Jon kick some acting butt! :thumbsup: And I KNOW he can handle it. When David Caruso said Jon was the best actor on the show I didn't get the impression he was kidding.

But I'd much rather see Ryan kick butt as the hero - the one who gets the information that exonerates the OTHER team member who's been accused of screwing up for a change!

I'm sure I'll get past my displeasure at Ryan being "chosen" as the screw up again - but it will be after he is completely exonerated and I see that his character is safe for next season! ;)
I agree with you Delynn.
I would have loved to see Ryan be the team member that clears the wrongly accused person. Unless I'm reading incorrectly,isn't it Eric that uncovers things? If so,maybe this is being used to tear down the walls of hostility Eric seems to have against Ryan. I would think there would be some type of change in the relationship after this.I'm looking forward to seeing his character safe for next season too. I still worry about that bloated cast.

I agree with you Delynn.
I would have loved to see Ryan be the team member that clears the wrongly accused person. Unless I'm reading incorrectly,isn't it Eric that uncovers things? If so,maybe this is being used to tear down the walls of hostility Eric seems to have against Ryan. I would think there would be some type of change in the relationship after this.I'm looking forward to seeing his character safe for next season too. I still worry about that bloated cast.

I agree; the whole Ryan-in-trouble as been done to death, and is getting boring. Yes, why couldn't he be the one doing the uncovering and saving the day?!:( The only thing saving the whole thing for me is everyone rallying around Ryan and working to clear him instead of looking at him with hostility and suspicision. I, right along with you greatfan, won't rest easy until I know Ryan/Jon will be back next season.

I agree with you Delynn.

It's all the above I'm looking forward to. :p
I don't think he'll be in the orange jumpers, lol, but I'm anxious to see if they slap the cuffs on him & haul him away 'Natalia-style' (Internal Affairs). Jon will deliver, no doubt. I can see a very impatient & panicky Ryan pacing the floor, running his hands through his hair & then gritting his teeth yelling that someone set him up. Once I processed this info/spoiler, I'm now very much looking forward to it.

Yes, Greatfan, it is said that Eric discovers the true betrayer. I'm thinking this could be the step they need, & will use, to end all the trust/loyalty issues. I mean, if spoilers are true & they all pull together to clear his name, Eric included, then it would be a step backwards (& totally ignorant if you don't mind me saying) to turn around & have Eric look at Ryan in a guilty light some other time down the road. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction for the 2 boys. Ryan has earned the respect.

One week from today... new eppy! LOL! In desperate need here... I can't wait to see how the season plays out.

I really need a fix--- *sigh... breaks out DVD's*

I really do feel we are waiting long periods between episodes,especially new episodes.I feel the same about needing to see how the season plays out. The last few episodes just sound exciting.Of course I'm waiting to see how wonderful Jon/Ryan is going to be,he never disappoints!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back