Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My viewing also will come to an end if Ryan leaves.

This is more than likely a tool to keep us interesting, talking and posting about the show all summer. Ryan too popular of a character; it would just be stupid on the tptb's part to let him go.

I agree with someone who posted the prime time to have Ryan exit would have been during Time Bomb before the season finale along the same lines as Tara did in Dissolved.

My gut says Ryan isn't going anywhere, but I will probably still worry a little.

I want to post on CBS but I have a couple of questions. Is the fact that someone isn't getting up a spoiler? Would it be better to wait until AFTER the season finale or since TV Guide printed it it is okay to send my comments now? I don't want to do the wrong thing!

Also, if what I heard is true and there is an article stating that we will learn more about Ryan next season (bearing in mind, he does come back), does that mean someone is listening to us Ryan fans?

greatfan we understand!!! I'll be thinking about you. Hang in there!!
My viewing of Miami would likely come to an end also.As it is with the time change,it will probably be airing at different times because of sports events.I won't bother staying up later if the time is pushed back because of a delay,and Ryan isn't even there! I have plenty of books that I can be reading.
I see no problem with either option,to wait to send a comment,or send one now.I have already set a comment,and I'm sure I'll send more before the next season starts to tape again in July.I hadn't heard anything about learning more of Ryan only Jesse and Walter.
I'm pretty much just watching for Ryan too,but I also love Natalia.

I worried for both Ryan and Natalia as well. I love them both and don't want to see either one go. In fact, I want to see both with INCREASED presence! They've earned it. They are worthy of it. And they certainly have a sufficient number of fans to support it.

At least their characters have story potential and are interesting.

Don't pay any attention to me,I'm just worried about life in general right now.Our union just voted to authorize a strike so I'm just a big worried mess right now.

Oh, hon. I'm so sorry to hear that! It must be horrible for you right not to know what is coming next. My thoughts are with you and I just KNOW it's gonna be fine! :)

Hang in there and feel free to vent away! We're here for ya!
I would like a lot more screentime and stories for Natalia and Ryan. I feel the writers haven't even scratched the surface with these two.I think these two just light up the screen when they appear,if that makes sense.
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

Last edited:
OH and from this little article and I think it's beyond ADORABLE!!!! Check it out... CLICK HERE Awww!! Also, she mentions him paying her back next season... haha. ;)

Haha, did anyone notice she called him "Ryan"? Way to stay into character, Emily! Either that or that's a funny typo.

I have to admit, I really REALLY loved "Time Bomb" and the redemption all of us RW fans got. But I thought about it, and I realized I would have loved to have seen some kind of explanation for the OOC writing the writers were doing from earlier episodes. This would have given them, especially Krystal, a chance to explain why they were making him to be such an ass. Now, it really does seem that it was just poor writing. Pretty unfortunate.

I lmaoed at that article (just saw it now). "I'll fake it so he'll buy me stuff!" on Jon's car. Awesomeness, Emily. :lol:

LOL. I didn't even NOTICE that she called him RYAN. How SAD is that? :D SO, Yay, Emily, way to really stay IN character. ;)

I loved that one too, Luf! That was my favorite. Could you imagine Jon's face?! I bet he was crazy over it... HAHA! Girl Gone Wild... hahahaha!!!! I'd pay to see that...

My viewing of Miami would likely come to an end also.As it is with the time change,it will probably be airing at different times because of sports events.I won't bother staying up later if the time is pushed back because of a delay,and Ryan isn't even there! I have plenty of books that I can be reading.
Totally agree! I would still have enough interest to view it though when the DVD comes out, but I won't be staying up Sunday nights.

BTW, concerning Emily's prank, considering Jon was dealing with some personal issues during this time, was it really necessary to increase the stress in his life by thinking there was someone stalking him? Just a thought.

I'm so relieved that Ryan wasn't the guilty one(although I had predicted that).Didn't you love it when he said to Stetler:"You're going to jail you son of a b.....".Overall I think his performance was great as usual.I also liked his comment on Walter when the CSI's were searching in his home!!

OH and from this little article and I think it's beyond ADORABLE!!!! Check it out... CLICK HERE Awww!! Also, she mentions him paying her back next season... haha. ;)

Haha, did anyone notice she called him "Ryan"? Way to stay into character, Emily! Either that or that's a funny typo.

I have to admit, I really REALLY loved "Time Bomb" and the redemption all of us RW fans got. But I thought about it, and I realized I would have loved to have seen some kind of explanation for the OOC writing the writers were doing from earlier episodes. This would have given them, especially Krystal, a chance to explain why they were making him to be such an ass. Now, it really does seem that it was just poor writing. Pretty unfortunate.

Thanks for that Blinded by Smoke. Thats quite funny what she did, Im sure Jon will pay her back :)
GoonieGirl- I didnt really expect them to give a reason for his behaviour, this is the Miami writers we are talking about :( I would have liked to have known why Ryan got that second job (although it was probably to pay for that very nice apartment.) I tend to believe any deviance from Ryan's character this season is down to poor writing, I hoped more than believed that it would be anything else.

That was my favorite aspect of this eppie; the team's (well, with the exception of Calleigh) verbal support for Ryan. From Walter's, "This isn't right" to Jesse's comments at Ryan's apartment, of course Natalia, Horatio. It is refreshing from everyone assuming the worst.

I'm so relieved that Ryan wasn't the guilty one(although I had predicted that).Didn't you love it when he said to Stetler:"You're going to jail you son of a b.....".Overall I think his performance was great as usual.I also liked his comment on Walter when the CSI's were searching in his home!!

Jon was awesome and that line was one of my favorites (along with him telling Walter to make himself at home:lol:)

Thanks for that Blinded by Smoke. Thats quite funny what she did, Im sure Jon will pay her back :)

Jon seems to have a great sense of humor.:)

GoonieGirl- I didnt really expect them to give a reason for his behaviour, this is the Miami writers we are talking about :( I would have liked to have known why Ryan got that second job (although it was probably to pay for that very nice apartment.) I tend to believe any deviance from Ryan's character this season is down to poor writing, I hoped more than believed that it would be anything else.

Poor and inconsistant writing. I wondered at the beginning if the second job Ryan was working in Kill Klause would be used as further evidence that Ryan did indeed steal the diamonds but, alas, it went by the wayside along with any aftermaths to Ryan's kidnapping, beating and torture in WISC. Poor Poor writing.

On a more positive note, we did find out a couple more things about our Ryan; he golfs, he lives in a NICE place, and he has some semblance of a relationship with his folks (ahhh Jon Togo's folk:lol::lol:). IMO, he wouldn't have pictures displayed if he didn't.

On a more positive note, we did find out a couple more things about our Ryan; he golfs, he lives in a NICE place, and he has some semblance of a relationship with his folks (ahhh Jon Togo's folk:lol::lol:). IMO, he wouldn't have pictures displayed if he didn't.

Haha, the golf clubs gave me a pleasant surprise. I didn't really think Ryan to be a golfer, but why not? I actually expected to see an XBox 360 in there since he was such an avid gamer in "Urban Hellraisers." Guess they couldn't get the rights to show it, lol.

As for the pictures, maybe that's a brief but possible step into the door of learning more about him personally? You hear us, writers?? WAKE UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back